Niggers and Mayo

Why do niggers hate mayo so much Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

choosingvoluntarysimplicity.com/make-your-own-soy-free-mayonnaise/
youtu.be/HgG_b9L7dwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mayo is disgusting.
Ketchup Master Race.

And heres the sheboon

>The actual list of ingredients in Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise are (those that are likely directly or indirectly GMOs are bold): soybean oil,

First main ingredient is soy, just a heads up.

Most people like mayonnaise. This is extreme projecting.

>Ketchup better than mayo
Absolutely haram.

>he doesn't make his own mayo with sunflower oil

japanese love mayo. japanese honorary aryans confirmed.

Its white

Only like mayo with chicken, otherwise there is always a better option

I don't eat mayo because when I was a little kid I ate it after it separated and it made me very sick. I get ill eating it, like a learned response.
My aunt told me a related story when I told her I couldn't eat mayo.
>she was a kid out picking cherries with her sisters for a pie
>they were eating tons of the cherries while picking them
>take back a couple buckets of them to her mom
>she puts them in boiling water (I don't remember the reasoning behind it)
>tiny worms start crawling out of the cherries
>aunt gets violently ill from seeing it and realizing she ate tons of tiny worms
>still can't eat cherries and talking about them makes her gag

choosingvoluntarysimplicity.com/make-your-own-soy-free-mayonnaise/
Make your own neet

just remembered you fuckers don't have mileram or kajmak, mayo is a poor man's substitute.

Right, but you like it on at least something. This retard is going beyond that and saying people are "grossed out" by it, and then saying "it's not just you" when it is indeed usually just you.

Why not both?

Truly patrician

Why not mix them together, add relish, and call it a secret sauce?

I'm vegan and have been making the popular chick pea version of mayo, shit is cash as fuck.
But it's nearly all oil so is just an occasional treat , fuck paying £2:99 a jar ever again though.

Muhammad and Ahkmed have the right idea.

Ketchup and mayo are both gross but I don't like mayo for reasons I said earlier in the thread. The dislike of ketchup is more of a regional thing, though I really do dislike it.
>MUSTARD MASTER RACE
>DA BEARS!

Those green leafs make it extra sophisticated.

in case ny of you nigs want to make it heres wat you need
250ml of any veg oil
1 tablespoon any mustard
2 tablespoon of vinegar
4 tablespoons of chick pea water (this is the egg replacement)
squirt of lemon juice

mix it all up with the spoon then blend for 1 minute, if you've made it right it will thicken almost immediately. Good low cost mayo option.

the most czech food out there

Why don't you shut the fuck up?
What are you going to do when this shit gets out? Very irresponsible user.

Its "salsa golf"

fucking murrifats always steal our shit

Honey Mustard masterrace

Next thing you know he'll leak out that you're supposed to heat up the taco shells in the oven.

No sweetie

Mustard > Ketchup > Mayo

I need this

Almost all of industrially produced Mayo is disgusting shit. Black or not, she is less of a nigger than you, OP.

Only way ill eat mayo is if you mix it with strong mustard, otherwise fuck off with that garbage.

Add fresh semen and remove the mustard, ketchup & mayo and that is OP's favorite condiment.

What else are you gonna mix with your tuna fish?

They dont. Theyre just terrible at humor

Lol uh huh
>2 cents
>5 cents!

It was never made with soy to begin with holy shit these people are so easily manipulated.

mayo above all. begone heathen

This is how you can tell if a black person is from the south or not. Northerniggers hate mayonnaise, Southerniggers get extra "murrranaze" on their food

Niger spunk looks like mayonnaise but a little thicker. Just as good in a sandwich too.

those "worms" are in all fruit. how do you think fruit flies get in your house?
>The larvae of Western cherry fruit fly don't harm human beings who have accidentally ingested them since they are not adapted to living in human intestines, and they are mainly, after all, made up of cherry meat, but it is certainly a disgusting thought to know you have been eating worms.

Ketchup is for kids, women and slaggers
if you worked hard, you will want to eat mayo to your fries because of calories and fat

This is so retarded

>"murrranaze"
Mayonnaise is said to be the invention of the French chef of the Duke de Richelieu in 1756. While the Duke was defeating the British at Port Mahon, his chef was creating a victory feast that included a sauce made of cream and eggs.

Whats a slagger? I want to mention this word to my German gf when I am plowing her tonight.

blacks like Miracle Whip which i cant stand the only time ill eat it is making tuna sandwich

this

It just disgusted my aunt who was like six or eight years old at the time and stuck with her much the same way that eating mayo that separated has stuck with me

because they can't comprehand the concept of how to oil eggs salt and pepper becomes mayo
because it reminds them of what they where before they where born.
we are all white once in our lifetime
white is life,life is white
black is death, death is black

You are talking like any german man actually does any hard physical work.

so abort posts your post anyway ..
don't mind the name

as long as you're not eating pounds of mayo a day, the ingredients in your tiny amount of mayo isn't going to do anything to you

Why can't americans make their own mayo?

> mayo
> butter
> cream cheese

Are all disgusting. I never eat any of them

Too much mayo causes pimples which are white.

>Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
>american products
>not being absolute garbage anyhow

I been trying to figure this one out for decades. Any answers you got, I want to hear.

Open up, user- what happened?

Mayo is fucking gross lard for fatasses.
And niggers don't hate it. They love that shit, especially in coleslaw.

Homemade mayo is fucking godlike, store bought stuff is TERRIBLE

only reply to this post if you aren't a pleb and make your own mayo

I literally just encountered this at work today
some nigger, fresh off the boat from france, told me that mayo was the most disgusting thing she could think of, since it was made by mostly oil.

>white people are famously tolerant of dairy products
>a 56% amerimutt doesnt look all the most based dairy products

like pottery

They aren't even remotely interchangeable. Wtf?

Free protein

Vegan mayo is unironically better.

Yeah one time I dove into some really nasty pussy and it traumatized me so bad I became gay. You should seek counseling, maybe work through your fears of mayo with a paid professional.

It is gross.

yeah, better put 25 different chemicals on it

Nigger, detected. Ketchup is fucking disgusting, enjoy your dead flies, roaches, and rat hair.

I'll just avoid mayo in general. I'm not missing much anyways. If I have to have something like it (maybe on a BLT) I'll go with Miracle Whip but I don't even care for that very much. Too similiar visually.

Try closing your eyes while you eat.

Who give a shit about mayo. Fucking disgusting fake semen only faggit would love mayo. Fucking gross ewww. Did you put mayo in your asshole pretend it to be some dude semen??

>Saucemixing
this will only lead to stupid ideas.

>Hellmann's
East coast faggots, detected.

The only common sauces that I really like are barbeque sauce, terriyaki sauce, and hot sauce. I find all others disgusting, especially mayo.

Or I just avoid it because I also don't like the way it tastes? I also don't eat blueberries but that is because of a food allergy. Even if it is an artificial blueberry flavoring it grosses me out.

All the spics here from the Carribean islands (Dominicans/Puerto Ricans) are absolutely obsessed with this combination of ketchup and mayo. They put that shit on everything while yelling about how much they love "MAYOKECHU".

Fucking savages.
And so is anybody that does this.

shitskin detected

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Dutch mayo is top tier

"People"

I only eat that mix while eating fries or nuggets, it's tastier than having them with ketchup.

Am I now a savage?

Kewpie mayo is the god tier of mayo, because it has MSG in it.

Yes.

because it would be too healthy and it won't turn their frogs gay

Mayo mixed with ketchup is great with fries. And ketchup mixed with mustard goes great with corndogs. And mayo mixed with mustard goes great with fish.

we call it poor man's coctailsause
or last minute coctail sause.
it's yummy though, add a splash of cognac or burbon to it and it makes it even better.

they are perma triggered by anything white

>not putting herbs on your mayo

Don't think you could argue homemade mayo is healthier. But since it's an egg product I want it as fresh as possible. Plus you don't need to buy a fucking jar of it but can make as much as you actually need.

and add a pinch of curry, harrissa or tabasco and it's great for chrimp, lobster and BBQ

dont lump the south in with those helmans shitters, Dukes Mayo is the goat

moutarde masterrace

that's the whole point of it to make it yourself, you can even use it as a base for other sauces.

i my mayo there is no soy
only oil, water (or sometimes lemon), salt, mustard, white pepper and an egg
my eggs are from the farm since i don't have chickens at the moment and oil and the mustard i choose after my mood and taste and what i use the mayo for.
and mayo is done in 10 minutes

Mayo is shit, Miracle whip is superior. Bring it on mayo fags.

oooh yes
we have some pretty great mustard aswell though

love putting some mustard on some full grain bread with some lettuce and olives

That must be the goofiest sounding sex in the world.

i think our countries all make very good mayo and mustard.

youtu.be/HgG_b9L7dwo