Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?

because men stopped beating them

Why do men inflate the ego of a fat cow just to get a chance at her roast?

Jokes on them, women age like milk.

Hypergamy is the natural state of women when civilization is near collapse. Their genes sense it before we do.

Fucking disgusting

some hot guy used her for sex and it upset her so she takes it out on the sad males vying for any female attention

>Sloot

she's right though. i had a female friend who consulted in me after her boyfriend broke up with her. i asked her why he broke up with her and she was all "because he caught me cheating". That same night we're watching Stranger Things and she's snapchatting seven different men. I found out that night that my friend was a slut and that all women are sluts. It's why I've considered going gay. You can trust men, you can't trust women.

As long as single motherhood is subsidized this will only get worse.
>Women are children
>Children only understand consequences
Take away the safety net and you take away their ability to behave this way.

fpbp

Id kill myself if I had to fuck that on a bet literally

Because our ancestors showed sympathy and gave them rights. God Damn our ancestors; I hope their next lives are spent in agony for putting us here in this position.

women were not regularly beaten... in fact men who overly beat their wives (wither without proper reason or too severely) were swiftly dealt with and got the shit kicked out of them and/or legal repercussions.

Women were socially shamed for bad behavior, socially punished for it, simple as that.

The few men/women who needed a caning/slap got it...

Lots of people of both genders need a good slap to get em right.

Because her parents failed her and society. So do something about it.

women act like children because we've made it legally permissible for them to do so. Thatcher wasn't a child. Ruth wasn't a child. Esther wasn't a child. Modern day women act like children because we treat them like children. If men stopped treating women like goddesses they'd snap out of their trances. The ones that didn't would be out of the gene pool.

Lmfaooooooo yooooooo im fucking weak boy

>fat jew

women are shit in general, but don't post fat jews here anymore thank you.

We are living those next lives user...

Bubble bitch. Most girls under 30 aren't on facebook aside from family. Most women in their 30's and beyond aren't slooting hard on Facebook either

This. Women need babysitters in the HR department to make sure their emotional needs are catered to in the work place. They somehow feel like they are being empowered by needing a babysitter, so they decided to bitch and moan about everything until we became a society of "you need to change the way everything naturally works so I can feel comfortable."

>brah
i hate it so much

She's right..

>Why are women like this?
(((feminsim)))

>You can trust men
AHAHAHAA

>using nigger slang

Her vernacular and vocabulary make me want to hit something.

Women are complete monsters about this. If you have a woman who gives you any lip whatsoever about seeing her phone, she's probably laying the groundwork to fuck an entire basketball team while sitting next to you.

It's actually true, any woman that breaks up a relationship will immediately have a new guy.

>sloot
>brah
This is bodybuilding.com/misc terminology you idiots. The guys on there troll just as much as we do, and you're looking at one of those trolls right now.

he was too controlling/possessive=he didn't want me trying to fuck other guys behind his back in femglish

>brah
talking like niggers?

Troll or not, it's truth.

Yeah of course it's truth, misc is redpilled as fuck.

I'm talking about all the bluepilled brainlets in this thread who think that girl actually posted this herself.

That's the truth for at least 90% of women.

This. If you can't go through her phone and have her be completely relaxed about it, she's a whore. Women are extremely dull, so there should absolutely nothing for her to hide.

Rip in peace

Negged

You will never find a girl that is 18 - 25 that is even slightly attractive that is truly single. When I see single I mean not seeing anyone at all at the moment, not even just for sex. You get to a certain age and you have to take her from another guy, which actually does happen a lot. Men compete for resources in this world, hot 18 - 25 year olds are one of them!

I’m completely fine with either finding a virgin who meets my standard or dying alone. If you aren’t st that point then you’re not a man

sage

this pig has been given enough attention

The reason you want a virgin is because you feel sexually inferior to other men. You don't want a girl who has had sexual experiences already because chances are those experiences were far more pleasurable than anything you yourself could provide, and the thought of that makes you sick.

Same goes for you guys who worry that a girl has been 'blacked'. It's rooted in your belief in the old phrase that 'once you go black you never go back', and your fears that you can't compete with a black guy sexually.