Haircut thread

Why do you still buzz your hair user? This Russian artist Svetoslav Roerich had a cool haircut in 1925! What's your excuse for not styling your hair better?

Part of political power is looking cool.

Why don't you go to a barbershop or salon and get some gel/pomade/wax and put some effort in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree a lot of guys would look better if they got a proper cut and put more effort into styling it. But it can be meticulous when your hair grows fast

there isn't a single hairstyle or product that works for me

Take this shit to

>I agree a lot of guys would look better if they got a proper cut

>proper cut
kys emo

No. People need to understand that in political movements, appearance and presentation is just as important as the ideology itself.

Hitler Youth is the best hairstyle for white men.

He looks like this Pakistani guy

ur guy looks gay

>What's your excuse for not styling your hair better?
I'm not a fucking sodomite.
If you spend longer than five minutes on your hair, sorry, you're an honorary woman.
Get in the kitchen and cook me a steak, bitch.

I would love to part my hair like that but i cant because my hair is too think for styles like that.

Middle Eastern and South Asian men look better with it desu. It only works for white males with higher testosterone, otherwise it has the gay effect

Nah it's just the black and white not showing skin better. Here he is when he was older

try light blue reuzel

My hair is just fine, I grow my hair and beard long and wild like a proper pagan warrior!

>Part of political power is looking cool.

true look at all the kpop craze.

hairdressing is the go to job for roastees

I'm going bald so I don't care. I used to do a part though.

Sporting an archaic, stached face right now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM

true. I know of a turbo roastie and she became a hair dresser.
Could always try propecia but it can be fucked up with side effects. People can look good bald though it's a sign of high test.

Man, the Roerich family was so /fa/.