Tell me a good reason why i should not racemix with an asian

Tell me a good reason why i should not racemix with an asian

If you have a son, he'll likely have a terrible life

literally no good reason not to

>Tenda memes
If you're going to spout Reddit garbage, fuck off to Reddit.

Outbreeding depression, there's a chance that although you may have many admirable qualities and she would have many admirable qualities, the offspring would have fewer of each due to being two different subspecies of homo sapien. This is why I prefer Indian/Arab.

That being said, white women range from wilfully fat fucks that completely failed to work on themselves or degenerate whores who've had too much sex and too much fun to genuinely feel for you or your children. White women are destroyed, let's just accept a few generations of shitty children, eventually we'll become white again if it remains a desirable trait.

Despite what virgins on Sup Forums say, white women are better in every regard, if you search smart. Married and happy

>jewish father

Are you a Boomer? You lived in a different era. White women are by and far trash.

>Tell me a good reason why i should not racemix with an asian
Why the fuck would we care? You're obviously an inferior piece of shit. You are doing our race a favor by removing your genes from the pool.

Asian don't want dark shitskin you north african rape baby.

That's fine user so long as you take a white wife as well.

See pic related

You should!!

your shits all fucked up and you are retarted

>the hapa meme is mentioned by stormfags and roasties in a futile attempt to stop you from getting an asian
unilaterally kill yourself
every white man deserves an asian
white man asian woman produce high IQ offspring, period
the opposite of niggers
on the SAME LEVEL as whites

You should, we need more Rosas Kato in the world. The fucked up kids are a thing from anglos, jews and niggers.

White women are incapable of positive emotions towards men.

It's only gen x and millennials.

If you got a boomer girl and time travelled her to today or anti aged her 50 years, she'd be perfect wife material and be better at a stem job than a millennial.

Here's one reason: you're a fur covered subhuman with a dog's eyes and a bodily scent reminiscent of sweaty shit.

I am 24. Sorry, buddy. Been in a few long term relationships before marriage as well, all with white women. All were great.

In before some stormnigger calls you weak because you couldn't wrangle and redeem a blown out whore.

Nerd faggot, eat mud twink

stromfags are literally the worst type of larpers

This girl is literally crazy and more than likely an attention whore
t. chinese

>italian
you are already a shitskin

Give me one good reason why you shills should continue this pathetic campaign

All women are attention whores. But if she's good, she'll be vying for your attention as her husband.