Explain how it's not even a month in 2018 and 55 people have already been killed by the police in America

Explain how it's not even a month in 2018 and 55 people have already been killed by the police in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/18/multiple-pennsylvania-police-officers-injured-in-shooting-reports-say.html
liveleak.com/view?i=c51_1515609315
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/950759105332948992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too many nigs niggin

how many have urbans killed so far?

> not posting the real killer of current year

Was he a (((gentle giant))) possibly ?

It’s not enough. We’re far too overpopulated. Honestly, if you’re not out noggin, you have nothing to fear. That kid was arrested 3 times for illegally carrying a firearm.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I can explain why criminals kill a number of people. Probably 10 times the amount that police have killed. But you have yet to explain why police have killed 55. That's 3 a day.

Maybe if black people stopped committing so much crime this wouldn't happen.

Niggers aren't very smart they can't tell when to stop being a nigger. Therefore they get shot.

Case closed.

Why didn't he link the video? Would the truth look a little different?

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

The last nigger this white boy championed was Charles Smith Jr. Then the video came out and showed him pull out a gun and attempt to murder the cops. The two blacks sitting on the curb were fine.

Niggers

Explain it?

> literally start shit with anyone for any reason or for no reason at all

Gee idk its a mystery

>the boy intervened

Wrong move retard.

You all got trolled and jumped to conclusions.
The kid was white.

Probably listens to rap, therefore not white

>But you have yet to explain why police have killed 55.
Because some people need killing

>got trolled

The majority is black, not all.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait, these are real people/Americans......time to commit suicide....

The majority of what?

Is Lawrence Fishburne hwhite?

Holy shit Sup Forums=/btfo/

Oh Fuck him.
My Gramps was on the USS Liberty they spilled a can of paint thinner and a smoker lit it on fire.
The Israelis showed up and helped the poor guys in distress.
The boat was on fire and burned the radio and life rafts.
He was so thankful the Israelis came and saved them, Our ally to the end we support you Israel!

Well captain shitdick, it’s pretty simple. The police are out to protect the general public, so when you do stupid shit, that endangeres others your life is forefit.
Here’s cops trying to do their job, and niggers shoot them.
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/18/multiple-pennsylvania-police-officers-injured-in-shooting-reports-say.html
If you niggers are so worried about being shot, many you should stop shooting cops.
Double turbo nigger.

>niggers
>people

Pfft, I knew he was white. And it totally was not because I share the same last name as him or anything.

>Sup Forums thinks this is white

ITT: Statist cucks supporting the shooting of a white teenager who tried to defend his mother.

How does that boot taste you fucking pathetic excuses for citizens of a free nation?

This thread is proof that Sup Forums is full of brainlets.

Niggers come in every color. The kid was arrested 3x already for carrying a concealed weapon. I’ve researched the story to find out WHY he was shot. He’s just a white nigger. Need proof? Go look at his joobook page.

>niggers
>people

>(((Shaun King)))

>55 deaths
>out of 320 million
Go fuck yourself

Amerimutt aren't humans to begin with, you won't go to hell for killing some beast.

sup senpai

>Nig nogs
>Get shot

Ain't rocket science senpai!

they should speed it up. Not killing niggers fast enough

NO RAGRETS

Ill wait for the surveilance video before making judgements. We all know how those usually turn out...

You think a 16 year old in a juvenile court posed any threat whatsoever to a police officer?

I don't want to sound crass but I frankly don't give a shit if the police shoot black people in the United States anymore. Whatever. Let it happen. Nine times out of ten (probably even more) the black people deserve it.

I don't give a fuck, I guarantee that 3 of every 4 of those 55 were black. I just don't care, it doesn't affect me, and I refuse to make my policy about the emotions of others, if anything we need heavily armed, strong and well trained police, not the other way around. The police ought to be feared.

My God.

They did us all a favor by shooting him

Conservatives love being taken advantage of by authority figures and any time people point it out they call them cucks. They don't understand any of the real issues that face our country and they live in a bubble.

tl;dr
Conservatives are racist cucks who love taking police batons up the ass

WTF

Doesn't have to be black to be a nigger
Don't be a nigger, don't get shot. Easy.

>Muh hes just a boy excuse

Lol, government puppets BTFO
Police=government=cancer

They're improving our gene pool by removing violent, combative individuals who believe it's their right to refuse a lawful order from a duly-appointed peace officer.

It really isn't hard to recognize you're in a situation where you need to stand still, shut the fuck up, and do as you're told. I've been in this situation myself in the last 30 days, and wow! I'm fucking alive. I guess I passed the race test by not chimping out?

Simply proving the point that police killings are not about race, they're about behavior. He may have had white skin but he didn't act right.

Don’t fight the police and definitely don’t attack them when they are arresting someone. I learned this instinctively by not being a sub 80 IQ retard.

dissapointedmousewalkingaway.jpg

Who gives a shit if he was white or not. Kid was a nigger.

Faggot was only 16 and on his 3rd charge of brandishing firearms. Every interview with his mom indicates she was a nigger too.

The entire family tree should be lit up like Christmas.

>I've been in this situation myself in the last 30 days, and wow! I'm fucking alive.
So you let sone dude body check your mother and did nothing? Son of the year everyone

>The 55th American killed by police in 2018

Checked

because there's 326,800,000 people here and more than 10% of them are niggers

do these morons even realize there are more whites than blacks killed by police?

I suspect it's going to make us a fairly large amount of money, so I would say I did the right thing by remaining calm, rational, and quiet, keeping my hands out of my waistband and pockets while I recorded on my phone. I would love to post the video here but not until after the trial. It will be a monument to how to properly handle interacting with the police.

I only said 3 words during the encounter, and I said them a few times: "I understand, officer."

Its a big country. Its actually a little low if you ask me.

No proof no thread.

Leave that bullshit to the burgers, leaf. You can do better.

Assault cop, get unlived.

There's a proper procedure for handling that situation if you believe it's an abuse of power, and it's not during the encounter. That's how you escalate the situation and get more charges for yourself and possibly the mother.
They have the authority of the government to legally kill you.

What does "intervened" mean? Because I bet it means "did something dumb enough to get shot."

Source

Yes. I don't get how any posters here can demonstrate such an inability to think into the future. By chimping out in the immediate moment, you'll either die, or end up badly injured and incarcerated, and probably make things worse for your mother as well.

You would not be doing your poor mother a favor getting killed to show her how angry it made you that the cop shoved her.

*NO* parent wants their child to die to protect them! As a parent, you expend decades of difficult struggles to create that child... you would die for THEM, not the other way around! I weep for this moron's mother who had to witness her child dying after raising him for so many years. She failed to get a crucial set of lessons across to him and it cost him his life.

test

I see you, user.

>Explain how it's not even a month in 2018 and 55 people have already been killed by the police in America.

Perhaps they'd be happier in Africa where there's no white police trying to maintain any rule of law?

If civilization is so intolerable for these savages I'm sure we can organize a fund to send them back to their ancestral homelands.

Joseph haynes was white...

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes.

I'm sure the white people in his city won't be looting hair product and liquor stores tonight because that shit-bird was put to sleep.

niggers

the police state

about equally

>assaulting a police officer and being shot for it is the fault of the officer

I guess im a bootlicker for not seeing how this makes sense.

You don't have to be black to be a nigger

There are lots of criminals in America, even if only a tiny percentage of them get shot there will be a lot that get shot.

>le not all blacks are niggers meme
cuck

lmao , I can picture the ghetto as mother defending her little criminal, screaming out in the court with no decorum. she was probably asked multiple times to tone it down, which we alll know only further escalates black female fragility.

of course neither the actiona which led him to court, nor his momkeys outburst are the cause of the escalation. dam popo

Fpbp

check out this larp

I guarantee u can make up fake news post about police shooting black people and these ppl will pile on. They dont fact check they just take the bait.

This happened today, in a courtroom, no video yet (if ever)

maybe because there is more than 300 million people.

and yes you faggots this is the same for wiggers. they can be just as ghetto trash, how else woild a mother end up being restrained in juvie court

This statistic is really only valid if you consider criminal niggers as people.

I personally....do not.

Statistics are racist so no.

Well from what I read is that the cop was trying to arrest the mom and the son was trying to stop him. That's already a big no.

Gee I wonder. Niggers don’t know hw to act.

Drugs on the streets making the fucking poor goy fry their little babies and then rape the crispy corpse.

50 thats nothing, the day of the rope will have millions.

Daily reminder that Shaun King defended a nigger who fired three shots off at a police officer at close range just 2 weeks ago:
liveleak.com/view?i=c51_1515609315

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/950759105332948992

And after he discovered that the shooting was justified he acknowledged it, and then proceeded to STILL BLAME THE POLICE immediately after doing so:
kikebook.com/shaunking/videos/1668964376475807/

>Bootlicking
Fucking stop this. If anyone exhibits nigger tier behavior its the fucking police. You think it's funny now but wait until they kill your whole family infront of you when they execute a no knock warrant on your house for posting wrong think on Sup Forums. Stop defending zogbots.

"My dick, guys."

I kinda hope it was a gut shot.

To put it in perspective, going by statistics 3772 people have died from diabetes so far in 2018

It was actually a gut shot

His trigger discipline automatically upgrades him to quadroon.

I wanna see sean king take some1 to court for calling him white. See what the dna shows.