#RLM PT6 OUTJEWING JEWS ED

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release!
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public

>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
CALL RIGHT NOW!
Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801 (embed)

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992 (embed)
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8dk_q59HGo
youtube.com/watch?v=m0ksBxMmtag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP!

Bump

We the Jews now

BUMPING!

MAGA

Not your personal army baby boomer faggot. Kys. Sage

HapCon

Hold on... Installing my bump stock.

Someone in the last thread was asking for ideas about how to tie the subversive memes into BLM. I'd say use some kind of 'stay woke' angle.

>shill is so broken it spits out phrases it doesn’t understand.

Oh vey goyim! Turn off thread now or I will take your shekels!

posting in a LARP thread

Great campaign, Twitter can't immediately ban it because of its relevance and non-offensive stance. I'm sure they'll be their usual shiteating selves and shadowban it but until then over a half million #ReleaseTheMemo have gone out

>157228669
Sad.

Bumping and rolling for dem digits

Has DRUMPFTY been abusing FISA to spy on *XYZ Activist Leader*?
>STAYWOKE

plink

>trying this hard to fit in and still sticking out like a sore thumb

Nah fuck you

There you are shill! Welcome to the fire motherfucker!

Was wondering when you’d show up.

it's been that way since early may. Today is no different in that regard.

This may very well be a shill thread and we cannot tell for certain that it is not.

BLM

Just making sure I understand.
>memo is classified
>all members of Congress can see read it
>Speaker can declassify the memo?
>Can Trump declassify the memo?
>Who wrote the memo?
>is Nunes our guy? Like for real?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=W8dk_q59HGo

THREAD THEME

'Cos tonight we're all bad goys

Lmao what a fucking dumbass

Barack

BLM is really so ridiculous as is that it's hard to gauge if the meme is too stupid to work or not

This

WHOOPS!

my contribution

Tie it to the FBI's very documented surveillance of MLK.

Need to find the right target though.

Kamala Harris might work.

This really does have all the hallmarks of a shill thread. People responding to obvious trolls with jew images they got from the "rare merchant threads"

This stinks to high heaven.

Bump

you niggers need lives

This isn’t a shill thread. I know for fact it isn’t.

But isn’t it fun?

DON'T LET THE LACK OF SHILLS DETER YOU. ITS PART OF THEIR PLAN. THEY KNOW WE WERE AND ARE EXPECTING HEAVY SHILLING BECAUSE OF THIS. SO THEY ARE TRYING TO USE .Sup Forums'S OWN SKEPTICISM IN THEIR FAVOR BY HOPING WE WILL TURN AGAINST THE IDEA BECAUSE OF LOW SHILLING DONT FALL FOR IT!!

Sorry for the autistic caps

Spying on black activists, spying on progressive leaders, simple and short memes, maybe even with an occupy democrats logo.

Shut up Meg.

Kamala Harris! Has Drumpf been abusing FISA to spy on the first possible female black president? They're stupid enough to believe it, trust me

Another good one: youtube.com/watch?v=m0ksBxMmtag

Nunes' Committee has to vote to release the Memo. Because it's classified, it then goes to to Trump, as Chief Executive, so executive departments can make redactions, if they want, of classified information (read: sources and methods). But Trump can, of course, overrule any of this and just release.

Place your bets on when it gets released. My money is on Monday.

Shills out in force to subvert shit get em OUT!!!

oh shit

>this is a shill thread goy-i mean fellow whites.
You're right, in that something stinks. It smells like lox, and its coming from you.

YES SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD! DONT LET THIS SLIP BY!

Here's my flag folder if it helps

Check'd and kek'd brudda

KEEP BUMPING ANONS AND THE FIRE NEEDS TO BE KEPT RISING!

It's like a new-age stamp collection

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

NEW SHILL TACTIC IS TO CLAIM THIS VERY THREAD IS A SHILL THREAD. MANY OF HAVE BEEN HERE BUMPING AND BAKING FOR HOURS SO DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Not sure if too obvious

FBI has a pic related history of spying on black leaders.

Bump for the documents

B

Thanks

YES THATS EXACTLY WHATS BEEN GOING ON. TOO MANY SHILLS WERE SAYING MY THREAD WAS A SHILL THREAD. FUCK EM,THE ROPE IS COMING FOR THEM.

Susan Rice is good too, but she is a has-been. Kamala Harris is a plausible candidate for president in 2020. Trump has "motive" for abusing FISA to spy on her.

COME ON PLEASE BUMP!

I like it
bumping

Couple these together, and it could be some next level double secret jew reversal type shit

Bump

Good one Ausbro. No, it's not too obvious. Remember, they're only slightly more intelligent than your abos and that's only because they've been bleached a little.

Kek. I love that pic. Is anyone else having to solve like 5 pages of captcha every time they try to post? I have to identify like a gorillion street signs and then it tells me I failed so I have to do it again.

LETS GO GO GO ANONS! CALL YOUR REPS!

This is not something that people from Sup Forums actually do.

You only find it on shill threads.

Thank you user
Monday sounds good to me. Just after the one year mark
Is this what it feels like when it actually happens?

"African Americans are disproportionately targeted by the police and incarcerated. Now Trump has been illegally using FISA to spy on your communities. He is the problem. #BLM #ReleaseTheMemo"

Checked.

>All aboard the happening train.

>literally being a newfag

This is very worrying.

This benefits the jew, i just know it.

I'm shitty with GIMP. Gonna need a more talented user to get on this one. But Kalama with her hand raised trying to look innocent should make a great back drop. Hopefully there's enough empty space in the pic for text so it doesn't crowd her face out.

Scared that we might get you? Don’t worry,we’ll make it very painful for you.

Oh that’s amazing

contributing more

God damn. That's better than the original.

Breddy gud, somebody meme it
I'm not a newfag at all, not to Sup Forums in general, not to Sup Forums, and not to this series of threads. Chill out. Not everyone is out to get you.

Who wrote the memo and what evidence is it based on?
Just trying to prepare for the liberal attacks.

We need to keep pushing! No coasting now!

Need to add the facebook / twitter extra bullshit text at the top with the white border, and post it around like that. Adds an extra layer of noggery authenticity. Maybe a fake watermark too @dindumaymay

LETS KEEP IT UP ANONS BUMP IT ALOT!!

Text is too literal. Try something like:

> Has Trump been abusing FISA to spy on our nation's future president?

>People from Sup Forums don't actually work together to get a specific goal accomplished, especially when it will at least embarrass, or at most cripple the political left.
Are you serious? Tell me more about how you've been coming to Sup Forums since 2002.
You fool nobody, juden.

Put maxine waters on it instead

wew lad. subversive as fuck. let's push that shit out there!

THEYRE STILL SLIDING IT ALOT!!

SUBVERSION NIGGA, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Kamala Harris >>>>> Maxine Waters.

Maxine Waters is fucking nuts.

Kamala Harris has an actual chance at being the next president. Stick with Kamala Harris.

Forgot pic, damnit

you're right. less is more and the 'future president' part will appeal to the nogs' propensity to gloat

KEEP CALLING THOSE REPS DONT FORGET!!

I dont understand what's happening. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what's going on?

>dindumaymay
oh my fucking sides