What language should I learn Sup Forums?

What language should I learn Sup Forums?
I have some free time to kill i want to learn a language worth my time

Hebrew

korean or japanese

JavaScript

I can confirm. Come 2050, once most developed nations have fallen to greater Israel, it'll be the only way to bargin a better fate with your masters.

Any Finno-Ugric language

underrated

THAI

you'll thank me later.

Russian, Japanese, chinese,
but considering that your a fucking mutt, i suggest spanish

Ahahahhahaha
Tuppuluppu puuppu

Chinese. It's annoying when those shits go around all the time
aaaahhh qiaoxai go wooo wee gon zhao chinsuishao shai!

all day long in your ear

learn chinese and then u can do jap and kor

This
Or any modern language desu though there’s a need for fortran and pascal since the programmers are dying off

Better start learning Spanish considering how things are going

three totally unrelated languages lol why bother when chinese will be wiped out by some kind of fungus anyway, their gene pool is too small.

kys

Is this how we score khazar milkers???

DUTCH

you gave no parameters, so ill will provide them:

for # speakers relevant for an american: spanish or chinese

for philosophy (if you actually bother to read the original language): german or greek

for culture and reading literature: french (most english language lit uses tons of french if its set in europe).

after that it drops off a lot in terms of relevancy. belonging to no category honorable mention: latin, russian, japanese, italian.

This, sadly.

fpbp

Spanish so you can red pill bad hombres.

That was the old timeline

That fat kike slut single handedly ruined your plans.
We had no idea you were all working together before then.
I'm actually surprised one of you haven't offed her for revenge.

Now you'll be lucky if Israel survives. It hinges entirely on if you let your leftist diaspora in when they flee. We're going to need some heads for this attempted ethnic cleansing thing

English.
JavaScript
Python.

they survived the black plague better than europeans did kys

Programming, Russian, German, French, or Chinese. I'd go programming since it is important and Russian/Chinese since most Euros speak good English. Or just pick a language where you love the history of the country since you'll need to be focused.

Latin so you can read all the important books in the original text

The Mongols were working with the Jews and the Venetian Black Nobility to wipe out civilization and the growing power of the Church.

yes, ppl in year 1300 knew how to wage massive scale biological warfare. where can i find this fanfic

It was more about fencing intelligence to an invading force, not about specific tactics.

According to your thought process blacks will outlive us all then.

Unless you have the possibility to live in Japan don't learn Japanese trust me.

kek

Russian. Since that's what America will be speaking in the next 20 years.

Pic not related, makes me feel better.

>> Sup Forums

Sage

As much as I'd like to learn a language I can speak, this would probably be the most useful language to learn

javascript is an awful language, you'll never compete with 3 billion patels, you won't want to compete with endless poo javascript, and javascript will forever destroy your ability to understand any kind of proper programming language or what other than some circle of hell you'll be consigned to by wanting anything to do with web anything.

Okay
What is the most useful programming language to learn C++?

It really depends what you want to get in to. Personally I think if you give a shit about programming, pick something that you want the computer to do - pick something you want to create - and then use whatever tools you need to build your little piece of art.

Otherwise maybe something a little easier that still has the trappings of a real programming language and that is very popular both for little dinky things as well as serious scientific research. Python, for instance. You can get most of the general concepts of programming, you can get a practical skill, and you don't necessarily have to get in to all the underlying engineering and nitty gritty of what goes on under the hood.