There are more "Dreamers" than there are people in TWENTY THREE STATES

Here is a useful fact to present in any debate regarding illegal immigration in the United States. The total number of "Dreamers" is greater than the population of twenty-three states in our country. Note that the "Dreamer" population is an estimate. I think we all know the numbers are much higher. This "estimate" does not take into account illegals with non "dreamer" status.

"Dreamer" estimation: 3.6 Million

State populations:
Iowa - 3,090,416
Mississippi - 2,991,207
Arkansas - 2,959,373
Utah - 2,900,872
Kansas - 2,893,957
Nevada - 2,790,136
New Mexico - 2,085,287
Nebraska - 1,868,516
West Virginia - 1,854,304
Idaho - 1,612,136
Hawaii - 1,404,054
Maine - 1,328,302
New Hampshire - 1,323,459
Rhode Island - 1,051,511
Montana - 1,015,165
Delaware - 925,749
South Dakota - 844,877
Alaska - 735,132
North Dakota - 723,393
District of Columbia - 646,449
Vermont - 626,630
Wyoming - 582,658

Non-archived links to send to normalfags:
USA Today article: usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/18/there-3-5-m-dreamers-and-most-may-face-nightmare/1042134001/
State populations: enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/population.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/002046.html
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what?

That is why Trump is deporting these filthy spics

So fucking hang.

So you're saying that there's a hostile army in our nation that has greater manpower than almost half of the Union's states.

thats why they must go

half of the smallest states
nice way to put it since 3mln is 1% of the population
your jew bank managers have the same manpower and 90% of your money

So what? "So what" is practically any article you read refers to the fate of "hundreds of thousands" of Dreamers. They absolutely refuse to say the word "million." And you tell me one, show me ONE, article that compares the estimate of MILLIONS of Dreamers to state populations. Show me one article. I fucking dare you.

Get a degree in economics and you will have the same. What's the problem?

That's a small Latin American country worth of people. Give them a new tenochtitlan or whatever

>So what?
Idiot. It should be GLARINGLY obvious why Dem politicians are more motivated to legislate on their behalf than ACTUAL citizens.

They can't beat the EC election system so in essence, they need to create more virtual 'states'.

Anyone not retar(D)ed understands what OP is pointing out.

Never go full retard Ivan

Why the fuck even you use this so neutral terme of "dreamers" ?

CORRECTION: My copy/paste left off Connecticut, which brings the total to 23.

Connecticut - 3,596,080

no not at all learn to fucking reaf but also OP is fake news misleading headline faggy

There are more non Americans than Americans in the country before you go poltard doesnt count tier.
Why do you think the pop doubled in 30 years yeat hasnt gone up 50% in 20

I say they are all placed in their own Mexican state and maybe they can use their newfound smarts to fight Mexican corruption

Imagine the tax savings when they're all gone.

The founders of Google before starting the company got PhDs in Computer Science.

Why not house dreamers in those states with small populations like that then?

You could encourage them to start businesses there using grants and tax breaks only available to them and this would improve the economy in those states.

Improved economy caused by the migrants would trickle down to the people who already live there and improve their way of life.

It's basically win win and also all those migrants are going to vote for the president that gave them an awesome new life. If Trump wants a second term he should seriously consider this.

and all the doctors and lawyers and engineers sent to mexico to help!
what a pipe dream i tell you

t. anti-white traitor

im a 1% in chile
im not foreign tho
i was comparing the foreign dreamers to the foreign bank execs since he was talking about foreign armies
it seem i went too fast for you
they both need to go back

Have you ever tried having a complete thought in your life?

It might be too late for our demographics without these dreamers but this country is fucked if they get to stay

Trump could gibs them the world and they would still vote Democrat

Dems have solidified it in their minds that they are the compassionate party and that Republicans are racist against Hispanic people

How to win millennial support:
Explain basic supply and demand
Remind them that rents and home prices are increasing exponentially to be unaffordable
Remind them that this literally takes food out of their mouths
Demonstrate that we have the equivalent of an entire extra state's worth of people crammed in here
See if they can still add 2+2.

Spics are directly fucking us over. Millenials got fucked harder than anyone by this; they took our part time jobs, our affordable homes, and our respectable wages. You'd think that would be enough to go 1488.

Their dream is Americas nightmare.

>Why not house dreamers in those states with small populations like that then?
You mean where they'll most effectively cancel out the votes of the citizens currently there?

>You could encourage them to start businesses there using grants and tax breaks only available to them and this would improve the economy in those states.
You mean support them with our tax money in ways the government would never support the population already there?
>Improved economy caused by the migrants would trickle down to the people who already live there and improve their way of life.
Or you could invest directly in the citizens.
>It's basically win win and also all those migrants are going to vote for the president that gave them an awesome new life. If Trump wants a second term he should seriously consider this.
Do people really believe this?

Idk if you're a subtle troll or a massive faggot.

>encourage them to start businesses
i have terrible news about these people nigel

Didn't some irrelevant old woman beat Trump by that amount?

and at $59 a pop, it's only $212.4M to send em back.

I'm in Mississippi. Good luck finding cheap housing here that isn't section 8. The beaners flooded in after hurricane Katrina to steal work that we needed rebuilding our state, and they never left. All they did was stay, drop babies, and steal jobs in housekeeping, construction, restaurants, etc. The price of a cheap apartment in my small town is the same price as a small apartment in Atlanta - I know this, because at one point I was considering a job in Atlanta.

>While many politicians use DREAMer and DACA interchangeably, the terms are "not a distinction without a difference," said House Minority Whip Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md.

>The 3.6 million estimate of undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. before their 18th birthday comes from the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan, non-profit think tank that studies global immigration patterns. That is roughly a third of all undocumented immigrants in the country and does not include millions of their immediate family members who are U.S. citizens.

What they are trying to do is sow confusion over what the DREAMers mean. DREAMers is supposed to be people who entered the US before their 16th birthday, lived continuously in the US since June 15th, 2007, were under age 31 on June 15th, 2012, and were physically present in the US as of June 15th, 2012.

This excludes:
>Anyone who entered the US after June 15th, 2007
>Anyone who was born before June 16th, 1981 (who would have been under 18 entering the US as late as 1999, so long as it was before their birthday that year)
>Anyone who entered the United States who was 16 or 17 years old
>Anyone who was not physically present in the US on or at some point after June 15th, 2012

They are trying to imply "oh look, only 800,000 of 3.6M+ people registered" when that's not the truth. The truth is that they are trying to expand the category of DREAMer to anyone who was not 18 when they entered the US, regardless of whether or not they entered after the eligibility period of DACA, after DACA was implemented, many many years ago before DACA, etc...

Essentially, they are trying to make the term "DREAMer" to be anyone under 18 to try to increase the massive blanket amnesty the dems are seeking to cover MILLIONS of more people.

>Why not house dreamers in those states with small populations like that then?
So we can enjoy hearing our Emergency Broadcast System warnings aired in Spanish first? It's already happening and it already sucks. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE.

How the fuck does a first world country have have so many illegal immigrants in in, like seriously what the fuck.

Also a jew, with lots of connections. Do you Russians have a word for nepotism?

At this point all the dreamer spics need to gtfo, they do nothing but blame the U.S. for the crimes of their parents. They hate everything about the U.S. except the gidbedats. And also shoot the parents.

The country is huge, look at Texas alone vs. Europe. Now consider the size of the rest of the country in comparison. Consider that the majority of the US Mexican border is texas alone and it's thousands of miles long with little to deter illegal crossing. Also consider that the US does not have a national ID card (seen as totalitarian, thanks cold war mentality) and that states like California are so cucked by liberals that they will give them drivers licenses which are valid for identification purposes. Consider that liberal cities will allow these people to have their children go to public schools and receive public assistance and will block immigration authorities from going to the school to round anyone up or check up on the status of everyone.

This is the country we live in.

Both parties are riff with treasonous bastards. Red team seeks profit and blue team seeks subversion, at some point the goals meet and an unchecked brown flood serves them both equally well.

3.6 million?? only 3.6 million?! dios mio, gringo, there's 6 million dreamers in this country, and every one of those 12 million dreamers are contributors to our economy and we need those 40 million dreamers to do our landscaping and pick our strawberries you racist bigot.

Jews

3.6 million imported democrat votes

3.6 million imported democrat votes GOING BYE BYE!

How many votes did Hillary allegedly win by?

>Improved economy caused by the migrants would trickle down to the people who already live there and improve their way of life.
This is a lie. Illegal immigrants are a net cost to our country.
>It's basically win win and also all those migrants are going to vote for the president that gave them an awesome new life.
This is a lie. Reagan tried this and it's why California is so dysfunctional.

>henrymakow.com/002046.html

>henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

Is this how they have been cheating elections?

So all they need to do is coordinate a migration to red states, and you're telling me Mexicans could overthrow the government democratically within one generation? Their kids will be able to vote.

I think we've got cause for a war. It's not even a civil war. Just a delayed response to a slow invasion.

DACAfags are registered with the government, there should be no confusion about how many there are. Where the hell is this new number coming from?

>West Virginia - 1,854,304
WTF WHY!?
What could they possibly have to gain by going to WV?

underrated post

>american education
nigger those are the states with lower pop than all the daca illegals with state pops

>So all they need to do is coordinate a migration to red states and you're telling me Mexicans could overthrow the government democratically within one generation? Their kids will be able to vote.

Bingo. And this is an "estimate." Estimates of these types of demographics are notoriously, deliberately, low.

ICE needs to deport faster

for everyone they deport, 10 others will jump the border, it's pointless
Retrovirus WHEN?

I think part of the solution is to put the boot down on California. They are the major problem with all of our immigration woes. They are NOT our federal government. They are NOT the only state in this country. They are content to block, block, block ANY actions of our president to enforce our existing immigration laws, because they don't care that smaller states are being overrun by low-IQ third-world leeches - In fact, I think they like it. They know these illegals will vote democrat!

4-6 percent gone forever

Its a combination of conditions.
>Directly border a 3rd world shithole
>Have massive economic output attracting ppl looking for work
>High living standards at fairly managable prices
>Weak spined faggy politicians that are rooting for these illegals to cross in illegally.

Its a perfect storm really.