White girls don't fight bac-

white girls don't fight bac-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwBjKxrxsac
youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just imagine the shit that girl's dealt with her whole life. Absolutely redpilled and of course the fucking nogs act as a feral pack. No honour.

>Be you
>See your bud getting fucked up
>Didn't try to defuse the situation beforehand
>Let him savagely destroyed 1 on 1
>At least I have my honour
Fucking fedoralords, family and friendship comes before honour.

More likely letting niggers pull a train on her and the black girls didnt like it.

I hope trump passes a law allowing all white people and only white people to be allowed to legally conceal carry in all 50 states. It's the only solution to the nog problem at this point.

Why are women fights always so cringy?

Niggers are pathetic

Lol yeah cause that's totally why niggers jump into every 1v1 fight they are in close proximity of. It's nothing to do with their predisposition to mod behavior and violence.

There is a difference between stoping your friend getting too hurt and ganging up on someone

If my friend 1v1 challenged someone i would let them go until there is a winner and pull them appart, not gang up like a bunch of niggers on the winner out of asshurt.

Have you ever been to a fucking bar? Meme flag posting piece of shit.

They're almost certainly fighting over a nigger. Lower/working-class white girls that grow up in urban areas and are surrounded by niggers burn coal 9/10s of the time. Culturally they are nearly indistinguishable from blacks

Because you never saw of video of your fights.

>nazi flag
>chooses dishonour before death
larp elsewhere faggot. A fair fight between two people should be left as a fair fight between two people.
Which this was.
Until the rest of the feral niggers chose dishonour before death as well.

Self inflated ego and sense of worth leads to thinking you can win a fught with no training or physical prowess

They dont even bother to look up a jewtube video on how to throw a punch and the basics of boxing.

and niggers never play nice or fight fair!

>Nazi flag
>Dishonor before death

>that body language
>white

she obviously from the jungle herself

I am not defending nigger behavior, just saying if you don't help out your friends, you're a faggot.
>Fight me 1v1
That shit only happens on the internet faggot. As to bar fights, I've always defused them before it got out of hand, but I would have no trouble fucking some kid trying to beat up a drunk friend.
>I'll let my friend die before I bring dishonour to my famirrry
It's more dishonorable to let your friends die than to give their opponents an unfair fight, especially if they sought that fight.

youtu.be/YwBjKxrxsac

>1v1 fights onky happen on he internet

Lel, go back to redd*t you fucking soy boy piece of shit. Any man who regularly goes to the bar with his friends or out with his lady will probably get in such a fight.

Just the other day i had to beat the shit out of some drunk for trying to grab my wifes ass.

Kys meme flag pussy, remove that fucking meme flag

>niggers don't always fight in ga-

I can smell the single-motherhood.

She not even flinching at those other sheboons shots

>the windmill

I think she's Dutch.

>The meme flag enrages the mutt
Honestly, that's your fault for going to a bar with your wife. Bars are for men, women shouldn't go there. Yes, fights happen often, and you should always help your friends out so they never end up beaten up.

lol let her get up its not fair! surely you would do the same for her

We need to kill all niggers right now. No excuses. I dont care if you are a fucking nigger just watch this video and try to make an argument why on earth we should let your race survive? seriouslty you are all no brain no talent fucking useless pieces of shit who think physical strength and fighting in packs should be rewarded. Fucking gas chambers are too nice for you fucking cunts. You deserve a death by 1000 impalements and to be burnt and choked and humiliated to death and dont you worry it will happen. I just fucking wish you cunts would turn to ash quicker.

Meme flags enrage me becaude retards like you always use them to hide their actual flag in shame. The lowest quality posts used to be made by canadians, but now its by meme flags, who are probably just canadians.

I got you OP

Lel

This was a bitch slapfight - in no way, shape, or form was the black chick in any danger of dying before her sheboon friends hopped in.
Nice false dichotomy though.

>cant beat a skinny women in a fight

Why even live?

real talk do people seriously live around niggers in gun control areas?
if this shit happened, if that bitch came at me for a second or her little friends tried to jump in they would all be shot dead.
You can say the south is niggerville usa, but god damn i've never had a nigger act up to me down here. they would be shot dead in a day.

Nice doubles, classic internet tough guy

Friendship is not excuse to assault other people for no fucking reason and then expecting me to save your ass when it backfires you dumb nigger.

Honour is a value for human beings, fools.

Look at that white girl, she actually waits for the sheboon to attach her hair so it won't bother her during the fight, and then slams her shit. That's honour for you.

Fucking niggers, Thank god when the race war arises for real noble white men will be able to clock these niggers from kilometres away.

What a bunch of pussies helping him up, they should have knocked his teeth out.

It's part of European honour traditions to respect that a duel is 1vs1 and not the rest of the tribe jumping in when their guy starts losing. I do agree that following such traditions makes no sense when the representative is not of European descent. Rules of honour do not work if only one party support them.

>All the sheboon' relatives running to help
Trash

She should learn to knee in the head.

>Kys meme flag pussy, remove that fucking meme flag

Eh... props to the black guy/s for trying pull the other chimpess's away from the 1v1 fight and stopping the fight.

White girl is savage though, I wonder if she fucks just as good as she fights

She looks 12-14

This.

you can tell by the gestures of the white broad that she acts like a nigger.

Honestly being good at fighting isnt enough when you are around nogs, kid should carry a knife and slash these faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
Alex Jones beat up 10 or so football team members and sent them to the hospital back when he was a lad in school
How many niggers can you fags rip apart before going down in a 1 vs many situation?

that photo is cringy as fuck.
looks like she goes to daaa cluuub knam sayyin?

What's up with these Bata males not stomping that sandniggers face in?

>over in less than 30 seconds

This one always has me in tears. They just walk up to them and clean them up like a crime scene clean up man.

>black bitch swings first
>immediately goes south and she starts losing
>takes 3 of her friends to assist in the fight against 1 white girl
4 on 1 and she still wins lmao

One of you non whites browsing needs to explain to me why niggers ALWAYS jump in

Why is it that other nogs always jump into the fight? There must be something genetic.

Honestly when they started to walk over those whotes kids should have gotten off their bikea and been ready, or just flee if they have no chance of winning.

>have number superiority
>sucker punch kids

They truly are kings.

Pic related, brb inserting disc 2

lmao weak wh*Te boi btfo

hloy fuck rekt. soyboy nigger thought he could be like his alpha niggers

Genetics.

Wtf is wrong with nogs?

Holy shit, glad that hispanics will just openly hunt these animals.

here's another good one

Hahaha what a bunch of fucking animals, and then they cry over getting shot by the cops. Top kek, classic nigger comedy

Thats why I stick to sucking dicks. Thick muscle dicks.

I do it because otherwise the concersation derails, at least now, it's always americans derailing it and I take a malicious pleasure looking at you squirm in agony, as you can't meme my opinion, simply based on my flag. Makes me erect desu.
I am not talking about death, just saying if you let your friends get injured when you could have prevented it, you're a shit friend.
Oh, if my friend started it, I'd probably defuse it and try to seperate them. But if it got to the point where he was getting beaten up, I'd probably help him out getting out, not beating the other up though.

Lack of decency? Trying to understand nogs is like trying to understand why monkeys throw shit, they just do it.

>boner intensifies

Oxycontin in those eyes

If that white boy was allowed to break loose like those niggers did I would guarantee you will have at least three new Christmas ornaments. And I'll fill you in. It's called the knockout game and pretty soon. white people are gonna get tired of playing it.

what else would those nignogs be doing at that age? Being in school or trying to take advantage of their age like the chinks are doing so by the time they're 25 they dont have asian CEOs that are in their 20s

>czechoslovakia delivers sudetanland

there should be 1 less nigger in the world.

>Just the other day i had to beat the shit out of some drunk for trying to grab my wife's son's ass.
ftfy you fucking faggot

I actually admire him for not taking the bait of the nig nog

t. nigger

So you advocate 5 vs. 1 fights? Simply because your bud is losing?
What about when your bud is winning? Ok for 5 of their friends to smash him into pieces?

>bars are for men, women shouldn't go there.
haha jesus what cringey little fuck you are

Aaaand the pack joins in the moment the nigress starts losing. Every time.

four vs one white female.

mmm too bad the left will blame her.

>EY YO
>HOL UP LEMME TIE MAH WEAVE BACK

I'm only 6'3" but I would have killed this nigger

if your bud gets in a 1v1 you let it resolve fairly. Your job is to pull them out if they've won but the adrenaline is still pumping or if they're getting hammered and its over.
What kind of a fucking jungle cunt jumps in to make it an unfair fight?
Nothing we didn't already know about your kind. Keep proving us right.

busy recording it so they can upload it to pol later

Why even larp as a nazi, if you dont have honor. Fucking üntermensch gtfo

jesus christ what a fucking tease
im sitting here infront of my screen thinking 'do it.
do it already. knock the fucking nigger out.' but he just does nothing
what a disappointment
what the fuck is he afraid of? look at those canons hanging from his shoulders, he could have swept the floor with the nigger

>wigger
>white

>I do it because otherwise the concersation derails, at least now, it's always americans derailing it and I take a malicious pleasure looking at you squirm in agony, as you can't meme my opinion, simply based on my flag. Makes me erect desu.

Lmao i was just guessing, but you have convinced me that meme flag faggots are just ashamed canadians and swedes.

Lmao, imagine being such a scared faggot you have to hide your country of origin because you cant handle banter of an anonymous image board.

Fucking niggers squaring up to a woman and getting BTFO kek.
That coon dropped like a niggers shorts running for a handout...

the blacks attack as a pack when one of their own get rekt 1 v1. can anyone, like anyone at all, explain why this happens every single time?

Same here man. People always talk about getting jumped or robbed but it has never happened to me. Maybe I look like the type of guy who would carry or something.

>mfw niggers cant comprehended how to solve problems with their mouths
>majority of brain cells all tied up to knee jerk reaction to fight

In the rule of court, if you had to defend yourself, without a lawyer, there would a bigger disposition in prisons than we have today

>she wins against three niggers
Kek, and they says whites can't fight

No. Necessary force to defuse the situation. If you need 5 guys to pull them apart, so be it. My point still is if you just watch your friend getting beaten up in a "duel": you're a faggot. If my friend beats up another dude, it's that guy's friends job to defuse it. If they fail and instead decide to jump in like niggers, then it's fair game to fight as a pack.
>I fully support degenerate behaviors as it allows me to get easy drunk pussy on friday nights
Ever been to a bar? Women are fucking whores. Even your most conservative woman, once she has taken a shot will act like a slut, as she believes it's what bar culture is about for women.

Was this supposed to be a burn? Shoo shoo shill.