Poland will have to take Muslim refugees from Italy and Greece after all

Thousands of them. And Poland will have to pay them welfare and don't let pork touch them.

If not, Poland will lose out on billions and billions of EU gibs.

Other urls found in this thread:

neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
rt.com/news/363064-germany-fertility-rate-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they tell the EU to keep their money, they had a good run milking it but it's now time to stop.

But wasn't that piece of shit against (((Merkel)))?

And now they're in the same coalition.

Eggsplain.

>will have
watch us not taking those refugees while taking even more shekels from EU

Not going to happen. Poland wants the gibs, it wants a shitton of gibs.

meanwhile, the hard realuty of so called "gibs"
most of those go to german companies setting shops in Poland, like Kaufland or other overpriced cancer inducing garbage

pay reparations nigger

the EU can have fun doing that.

Not only will it not go through the vote, because the same few countries will counter it, and second, even if somehow it passed, all these EU loans currently make up barely 1,5% of the Polish GDP.

In other words, nobody gives a rats ass.

They will take the refugees and then the refugees will just go to countries with more gibs.

Wouldn't this just hurt the EU generally more than Poland specifically?

Sounds good to me.

>watch us not taking those refugees while taking even more shekels from EU

That is what you said in 1939. You said it is no problem to expel German settlers from Poland and tell the Soviets to fuck off and still remain a nice sovereign nation.

>implying you have any shekels to spare in the first place.
is that why you are begging daddy germany to give you gibz polan?

Hitler was right about the SPD

more like you want "Poland" to take gibs while you just use those money on building yet another Kaufland or Lidl or whatever western kosher shop

>EU loans currently make up barely 1,5% of the Polish GDP.
It isn't loans, it is 100% gibs, like welfare. And it is around 3-4% of your GDP. You probably end up in a depression if the gibs are removed.

>t.delusion

>Wouldn't this just hurt the EU generally more than Poland specifically?
You mean not paying out 20 billion a year to Poland and Hungary would hurt the EU?

why are you interested, are you german? I cannot tell these days, are they muslim, are they german, are they both?
>no problem to expel German settlers
>quoting Goebbels propaganda
result was removing german 3rd column from Poland, so we are satisfied
you should be killed, quartered, your corpses salted and tossed into the ocean
germans brought nothing but pain and misery to the world, like some kind of double jews

how can something as cool as a european union be so shitty and anti european? the eu is like a dream come true but its being used to actively subvert european interests

TICK TOCK

Great,i hope they do it.The gibbs are the only thing keeping the eurofag union together.Once they are gone this nightmare will end.

All according to plan. Thank Allah.

I'm a German and I cry about the mean Polish because they won't do what I want! ITS NOT FAIR GUYS ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!

Germany is the most pathetic country in Europe, should have let the soviets genocide you like they wanted.

hey Nigel, how are acid attacks? tv licenses? knife binning?
you live in Orwellian hell and you still act smug, meanwhile, even your royality fucks niggers

Germans are the niggers of Europe

OBEY OR ELSE

Lidl and Kaufland is a complete private company.

>why are you interested, are you german? I cannot tell these days, are they muslim, are they german, are they both?

>coming from the toilet cleaning capital of europe.
just accept it stanislaw your just like the rapefugees you flee your country by the thousands and provide nothing.

So their options are

Refuse to take migrants and get less gibs

Accept migrants and get moar gibs but next time you question eu authority they take away your gibs and you have to put up with migrants.

Why the fuck would Poland care if Germany stops funding the oppressive kikes that run the EU?

t. Actual nigger

It's fucking funny trying to watch Mudshits try to convince others they are as bad as them. At least you recognize your people are evil and worthless though.

>That is what you said in 1939
The difference is that in 1939 Germany wasn't run by faggots.

I'm surprised you haven't bent over and presented yourself to him if you actually think he's a nigger.

Satan spawn

why hasnt she been assassinated yet?

its not gibs, its loans.
EU is not a charity, contrary to what the person on your TV is saying.

All these subsidies are really worthless, and everybody is starting to realise that.

Didnt your economics minister or something say a couple of months ago that german economy exists only because of the millions of un-taxable Lidl shops you built all over europe?

can somebody give me a quote or a source on that......

>nazis
>not faggots

Pick one.

>trying to watch Mudshits try to convince others they are as bad as them
the slavs aren't?

neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
“The most common non-British nationality in 2015 was Polish, with an estimated 916,000 citizens".
before you israeli lovers caused the rapefugee crisis it where the slavs and churkas who where shitting up the place.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html

stupid (((american))) childkiller.
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html

>Lidl and Kaufland is a complete private company.
Don't tell the Pole that all the gibs are going to his farmers and to Polish companies building roads and bridges and other infrastructure. It could devastate the Pole that his country is build up with German money.

>"TAKE IN MIGRANTS OR ELSE" says increasingly nervous union for 7th time this year

yes, totally, so tell me why they recieve EU structural funds on any and all new shops? such practice should be illegal as it is favorizing certain companies over the others
BUT IT GOES ON AND ON SINCE WE ENTERED EU
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
BECAUSE GERMANS, BRITS AND ENTIRETY OF OLD UNION ARE STEALING FUCKS, AND NOW WHEN POLAND WANTS TO EARN SOME DOSH, YOU ARE ALL MAD AND WANT TO GENOCIDE US, FOR 3RD TIME IN 100 YEARS
IMAGINE MY SHOCK
talking with you is waste of time, you worship pedophile

>don't let pork touch them
Its not a sin for them to eat pork if it's the only food they're given.

An actual nigger is calling me out. LMAO. kys, faggot. Stop trying too hard swede shit

>you worship pedophile
muhhameds PBUH first wife khadija (a rich merchant woman) was around 40 when he married her.
please tell me what kind of "pedophile" marries a 40 year old woman and stays with her for 25 years (after which she died) before marring other women?

also child marriges where the case in all of midiaval europe stupid slav.

It's a political theather tailor made for the normie sheeple.

Your OP picture just says not contributing to the next EU budget, nothing about cuts to specific countries.

German government didn't start trying to replace the German population with Foreigners Germans like you became the norm. I would say you're much bigger faggots than your ancestors including the Nazis. I mean at no point in German history did the Government think the only way to fix Germany was to actively destroy the native German population and on top of that they are replacing you with illiterate mudshits who rape kids just because even they are better than a modern German. You need to face reality.

>Why the fuck would Poland care if Germany stops funding the oppressive kikes that run the EU?

He doesn't understand that only 5% of money going to the EU are for administration and 95% are distributed among the states. He doesn't know Poland gets a shitton of free money.

>to his farmers
WHY SNAILS ARE FISH NOW ACCORDING TO EU?
BECAUSE FRENCH FARMERS WANTED GIBS
>roads, bridges and other infrastructure
HIGHWAY MANAGED BY PRIVATE GERMAN COMPANY PAID FROM GIBS AND POLISH BUDGET? TOLL BOOTHS EVERY FEW KM
YOU SHOULD BUILD STUFF AFTER WAR YOU FUCKTARD ULTIMATE, NOT NOW, WE DO NOT CARE NOW LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE AND NEVER TALK TO US AGAIN YOU ABSOLUTE TURBOCANCER

because there are other puppet heads ready to take her place.

nothing in the EU is free.
its not a charity organisation.

>replacing you with illiterate mudshits

who caused the crisis do you have amnesia idol worshipper?

isn't it funny how ((americans)) have been funding terror groups/puppet regimes for literal decades?
remember when your ((goverment)) removed gaddafi? even tho he warned the UN that europe would literally turn black deu to all the rapefugees that would flee trough his country if he was removed?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

or how your (((goverment))) funded the mujhadeens ""agianst"" the soviets? bin laden was one the are the precursors to every single terror group to date.
or did you forget about the opuim wars?

It is not loans, it is 100% gibs, you complete idiot. You are mixing up the EIB which hands billions in loans to Polish projects and the EU structural funds and CAP which are 100% gibs, no money is every asked back. It is pure "public spending" like when a road costs 5 million euros, it is paid 100% by the EU, no questions asked. No loans, no nothing, just pure cash.

No, the slavs aren't as bad as mudshits. I'm talking about the entire religion of muslims too, not just the arab side. White Muslims are garbage too.

Fuck off, Nazi faggot.

I have fancy data as well
>free money.
top kek, structural funds are paid as compensation for your shit companies to be allowed in our markets and to unlock it we have to achieve specific retarded goals, like low CO2 emission or other bullshit
hate the game, not the player, not our fault that rules you set are stupid because you are dumb

and then he married a 9yo while being 53
totally not a pedo, right ahmed

post that ISIS nigger rapper from frankfurt while you are at it

>Your OP picture just says not contributing to the next EU budget, nothing about cuts to specific countries.

Yeah guess what it means if Germany says it won't pay much into the EU budget. It essentially means for every euro not paid in by Germany, Poland gets half a euro less from the eU.

oh the cherrypicking
loving every laugh, ahmed

Speaking of niggers :^)

What point are you even trying to make? Yes we bombed the fuck out of Muslims and we will keep doing it. The doesn't explain away the fact German Government is replacing Germans with Arabs because modern Germans are worthless and weak.

Poland is so rich in mineral wealth that they will soon have no need for this

the funny thing is that it will turn out exactly like you predict

germoney pay denbts!

People have been kicking the shit out of you desert vermin for centuries, that didn't mean Europe automatically took you by the millions as refugees. European governments made the conscious decision to flood themselves with you mudshits, if America could make Europe do things then things like the Euro wouldn't exist and German troops would be in Baghdad.

we trow sodomites of roofs you worship them with fag parades we keep our women in check and stop ((feminist)) you allow them to ruin your country.

and aisha became one of muhhameds PBUH stounchest supporters she served the Muslim community for 44 years after muhhameds death She narrated 2210 hadiths.

also stop acting like this was not the case in the middle ages to the early Renaissance.
just a century ago the age of consent in most US states was 10 or 12 with lowest being 7 in delaware.
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24
in 1275 the agc in england was 12 (westminster first statute.)
this did not change until 1885 when the Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885

KIELBASSA + VODKA: you take what eu say or you collapse in your sauce automatically.

no alternative. no one can help you. you have n.y. jews thou.

They have been trying to force the fugees on them for like a year, maybe even 2 years now. Why do these impotent EU cucks think they can do anything.

>nothing in the EU is free.
>its not a charity organisation.
Yeah, we get your plumbers and toilet cleaners and can sell you VWs. Such a great thing really.

The reason the EU does what it does is because it is good for the elites, the guys running the big companies, the ones playing golf on elite golf courses and the banks.

The German people are milked to death to support those elites who need Polish business to "grow". And Polish corrupt politicians take the gibs to show its own milked people that they are doing great shit.

Anyway, enjoy your Muslims. You will get a lot of them soon. They all go to your cities, so you will see them everywhere soon.

top kek
keep crying kraut ass nigga

>create the migrant crisis
>force everyone else to clean up the mess or take my ball n go home
what a nigger

Who knows, maybe Poland becomes a better place in the end, because last time I was there it was a shithole, poor retard people everywhere, commie dirty blocks of apartments, nothing worked, nonsensical existence, no sun

>replacing Germans with Arabs b
islam is not connected with population growth since the birth rates in our countries are atually dropping like a rock.
turkeys fertility rate in 1960 was 6.4 on averige.
the most recent info on the fertility rate from 2015 puts it at 2.1 on averige.

or look at the fertility rate in Iran where the average family had around 6.9 children in the 1970s and has 1.7 today.
or the United Arab Emirates, which had about 6.9 children on the averige family in the 1960's and now as of date has 1.8 children on averige.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
please tell me how where sopposed to outbreed you kufar?

You don't think if Germany refuses to pay into, that France and other nations won't follow suit?

You think if the EU suddenly stops receiving money it won't in the long term just limit the organization's own power while bolstering national sovereignty?

nothing is free, or a gib, in the EU.
its all loans, which are being paid back, with interest.

even your own government knows this.
you cant even kick us out of the EU, the moment you do, we tax the 700 million un-taxable shops you built here, and suddenly we're overflowing with money.

I can sleep comfy, like im doing for the last 30 years, and not give a fuck about the EU, and their loans.

it literally doesn't fucking matter
she was a CHILD

how do you call yourself the european union if you use your power to stab europe in the back in such a diabolical manor

>Why do these impotent EU cucks think they can do anything.
Every 7 yrs you have to negotiate the new 7yr EU budget. That is the only time you can force any net receiving country to do anything.

So Germany fucks up and needs to save billions, blames Poland while punishing Greece, (Poland), Spain, Portugal etc.

Sounds legit. Why doesnt Poland simply pay nothing and ask Germany to pay for them (interest on war reparations).

you have more of them, and on your land, not in Londonistan

>she was a CHILD
and the MORALS of the PAST where DIFFERENT than TODAY do i have to spell it out for you thick headed one?

>she was a CHILD

Didn't stop Polanski from raping one. Why won't your Catholic country extradite a confessing child rapist? Why does your entire country enable child rape?

Enjoy your enrichment, Hans.

this is what is happening
they will kill another Kaczyński soon, or at least try to
watch few months before next elections

in America since 2000, over 200k underage kids were legally married in the US under the age of consent for all the states.
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
In a special case with Judicial Consent a girl of 10 was married.
And the majority of the kids married were Christian.

You're catching up fast :^)

Poles truly are just diaspora kikes

>15% of Israel's total population are polish kikes

tick tock poland muhammad is coming

>implying refugees would even want to go to poland shithole

so when you fuck little girls it's ok because you honor the ways of your rapist ancestors?
lmao

>abloo abloo plumbers abloo toilets

yes yes, salty butthurt.

>muslims

havent seen any in years, and probably wont in many more.

>Enjoy your enrichment, Hans.

Enjoy yours, you obese fuck.

If only you fat fucks had some sort of 2nd amendment rights to keep your prime white pussy safe, eh?

>muh gunz, muh freedoms

lmao

sadly I did not saved image about pony raped in ZOO in germany

frits bringing the bants.
>implying the poles even have any gibz to spare

Fuck i hate that faggot. His face is so punchable.

>forgot pic

>in America since 2000, over 200k underage kids were legally married in the US under the age of consent for all the states.

What a disgusting 3rd world shithole.

I appreciate the well thought out post but immigrants births are the only thing keeping Germany from going into a population crisis.

>While the fertility rates for German citizens have stayed almost the same as last year – with 1.43 lifetime births versus 1.42, those of foreign citizens who gave birth in Germany climbed, and now differ even more starkly with those of the native population. Foreign women living in Germany gave birth to 1.95 babies, up from 1.86 last year. A replacement lifetime fertility rate, which would allow the population to be kept stable without immigration, is 2.1.

rt.com/news/363064-germany-fertility-rate-immigrants/

These things can always change but Germans will be replaced if things don't change.

TIME
TO
LEAVE

based