Hear non-stop on Sup Forums about the Islamic takeover of Europe

>hear non-stop on Sup Forums about the Islamic takeover of Europe
>my evangelical Baptist family is long time friends with an Egyptian Muslim one
>most Muslims I know otherwise are doctors or peaceful,productive members of society
What gives? Did the USA get the good Muslims?

Lip service Muslims. They are only Muslim in the way that if you ask them they will identify as one. The sole reason they are compatible with western views and capable of being decent human beings is because they abandoned the true teachings of their faith.

Muslims are only marginally worse on average than Christians, that,s not the point. They don't belong in Western countries.

It's like saying that a wolf tribe should take in some lions. Once the tribe is like a third lions, they'll just form a little lion tirbe within the wolf tribe and stuff fucking shit up

tfw no Syrian girl gf

>They don't belong in Western countries.
The Muslims in the USA, aside from a few extreme cases are a lot better than spics

desu

>good muslims

>taqiyya meme
bullshit

The first wave of migrants from any country tend to be the people fleeing immorality, to a culture that suits their tastes better. Regression to the mean means that their children will be less intelligent, and thanks to oikos they will want more people like themselves imported to feel less dumb and alone.

I get that. What I'm saying is that what makes our countries our countries are the ethnic and religious core. If we replace that then we disappear.

The biggest problem is as ever birth rates, but as long as women work that's never going to be sovled. So whatever we're all going to disappear, who fucking cares I guess if the Muslims come.

Also Muslims killed over 2000 of your civilians like 15 years ago

>arguing which shitheap stinks slightly less

Nobody cares

Did a muslim tell you it isn't real? Hahahahahaha get out you 70 iq subhuman

>Also Muslims killed over 2000 of your civilians like 15 years ago
I'm aware and in sorrow about it. But we sorta had it coming.
A few Muslims are better than a neverending onslaught of chinks and poos

>we sorta had it coming.
What the fuck is wrong with you

>not knowing what taqiyya is

Are you talking about Iraq?

I'm talking about 911

Same can be said for Christians or Jews, but you conveniently left that one out, didnt you, faggot?
christ the rampant intellectual dishonesty absolutely stinks here; its why you cant ever have a decent conversation with a Sup Forumstard

You get along because you're both spiritual Jews.

How so? In what way is the Bible at odds with living in a modern country? (Assuming you aren't referring to those who treat the old laws of Leviticus as sins)

That's completely false though for Christians. The whole point of Christianity is Christian reformation. All the things modern libshits would deam as hateful come from the Old Testament, aka the Hebrew Torah. Jesus, who is the true son of GOD, taught nothing but forgiveness and love, as opposed to Muhammad, who himself was literally a murderer, a pedophile, a slave keeper, and a torturer.

Please keep in mind, these are ISLAMIC accounts of his life that describe this barbaric behavior. His own followers wrote about his life in such a way.

You could make the argument that there have been morally questionable or even downright evil Christians, but you must also consider that Jesus himself never taught or practiced such behavior so they are not in line with what Christianity actually is.

She looks like she’s about to sneeze at every moment

Would let her sneeze in my face tho

i used to live near a nice iranian family but later the husband suffered from mental issues. it was sad seeing the state of his wife, she looked really sad. he didnt abuse her btw

The US gets the good everyone because we have nicer things. It's also harder to get in, once the wall is built we'll be the only first world country with actual borders.

the vast VAST majority of people concerned about "muh muslim takeover" are just liberals afraid that muds will come in, kill all the fags and toss empowered liberated women back into the kitchen. they're literally just obama voting liberals who became disenfranchised because democrats started protecting muslims for some reason.

The US has been very selective of their muslim immigrants, and many "muslims" in the US are black muslims who are just niggers doing something different than whitey

world merchant center