youtu.be/5By7-7PRBdQ
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Assist AG O'Callaghan) 1/17/18
youtu.be/s1iqSzK3Cz4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516136945500.webm
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-excellent-five-point-plan-for-syria/article/2646357
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/954444084491403264
archive.is/LhbC9
unz.com/isteve/yale-researchers-not-11-million-but-22-8-million-undocument-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=n70oNi9BQV0
archive.is/rqQWS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU MUST AWOO BEFORE ENTERING THIS THREAD

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516136945500.webm

WTF, I LIEK DOTARD NAO

all fucking doggirlniggers must fucking hang

hey ptg

my wife is pregnant. it's huwhite

/sg/ BTFO
Iran BTFO

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

I like this image.

Was there a lot of blackpilling and doomsaying while Schumer was at the White House?

>Acosta speaks

AWOO

JOOWOO

Any awooposters past this post will be shot on site. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SWEETIES!

Has anyone got that amerimutt where its like a massive spider chasing half life soldiers or something saying "I NEED UR PERCENT YUROPOORZ"

REPOSTAN because funny as fuck.
>In the segments, which occurred as recently as 2016, Higbie employs a number of offensive stereotypes about minorities, saying that black people suffer from a “lax of morality” and that they “think that breeding is a form of employment.” He also accused soldiers with PTSD of having a “weak mind.” And he claimed that people should have the right to shoot at immigrants “in the face” if they attempt to cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

>“Somebody who lives in my condo association that has five kids, and it’s her and her husband with the five kids and the mother, the grandmother of the kids, and they don’t have jobs, they’re there all the time ― I bet you can guess what color they are ― and they have no job,” Higbie said on one episode of “Sound of Freedom,” an internet talk radio show, according to clips discovered by CNN’s KFile.

Higbie also made a number of highly inflammatory comments about gay people and Muslims.

>“Rhode Island, land of more liberals, has just OK’ed, gay marriage,” Higbie said in a May 2013 “Sound of Freedom” clip. “Congratuf’in’lations, you suck, Rhode Island. Why would you do that? Go ahead and twist the knife a little, little bit more. I mean, you are breaking the morals, the moral fiber of our country. You know, I don’t like gay people. I just don’t.”

>The next month, he said of Muslims: “Go back to your Muslim shithole and go crap in your hands and bang little boys on Thursday nights.” He added: “I just don’t like Muslim people. People always rip me a new one for that. Carl, you’re racist, you can’t, you’re sexist. I’m like Jesus Christ. I just don’t like Muslim people because their ideology sucks.”

Always awoo

The Jews are literally our strongest allies.

JUST FUCK UP MY DACA GRANDSTANDING

IT BEGINS!

WHATS THE LATEST NEWS ON THE SHUTDOWN

AWOOCH FORTY FIVE!

social conservatives matter

Nice

>return of displaced people to their homes
RAPEFUGEES BTFO

Russia has moving a nuke base there now, how is that BTFO?

FUCK THE ILLEGALS

say goodbye to your neet bux

Source on this, please?

not much,surprisingly

Trump proclamation, Planned Parenthood the most triggered

Kys
Stop false flagging

Threads are moving so fast today no one will notice me starting the government back up.

Not if she shoots you first

truly a hero

>RETURN
E
>T
U
>R
N

so, the memo was just a big ruse?
fuck, it's never happening

Any Antifa?

>C(unt)NN

>she

>And he claimed that people should have the right to shoot at immigrants “in the face” if they attempt to cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

I've genuinely wondered this. Does U.S. citizen have the right to shoot illegal coming to the country? Or is that right reserved for actual authorities?

What if you see cartel gang moving over the border? Are you allowed to protect U.S. from enemies domestic and foreign?

I'll be honest, I was worried while reading my twitter feed for about 5 minutes.

>Source on this, please?

>washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-excellent-five-point-plan-for-syria/article/2646357

K JIDF.

>Dems trying to poison the well
>See looks as I predicted!

Come on, Scott...

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/954444084491403264

So if it's 56%/34% in reality it's probably something like 80% for avoiding a shutdown

Proofs?

Scalia said the citizenry IS the militia, user, so go blast some wetbacks for Uncle Sam.

nah

The spic need to be harassed till he leaves. A local user should fuck with him. Like hurt his family, maybe rape a daughter or something, as a prank of course.

The absolute STATE of Federal cyber security

>Teen accessed top US security officials' emails

>Kane Gamble, 18, targeted CIA, FBI and US Department of Justice databases from his bedroom in Leicestershire.
>A sentencing hearing at the Old Bailey was told Gamble, who has admitted a number of charges, bragged of accessing the email and phones of senior figures. His defence said he was on the autistic spectrum and was motivated by politics, not money.

>Between June 2015 and February 2016, when aged 15 and 16, Gamble tricked call centre and helpline staff into revealing broadband and cable passwords from his bedroom on a housing estate in Coalville.
>Using that information he targeted high-profile figures such as the then CIA Director John Brennan and Deputy Director of the FBI Mark Giuliano.
>He then sent emails from agents' accounts and accessed sensitive military information.

archive.is/LhbC9

DACA+Dreamer amnesty is minimum 3.8 million

Also:
unz.com/isteve/yale-researchers-not-11-million-but-22-8-million-undocument-immigrants/

Scott just went fishing for something that confirmed his bias

Hi Don.

Nice.

KEK

You may not shoot them. You may, however, use your guns to detain them and transfer them to ICE.

hahahahaha

Reminder We got 1 match left before Sup Forums plays against /his/, so about half an hour

Calling Momiji "it" doesn't seem right

Though we should definitely ask for his/her/it/xi's pronouns

>le 56%

To commemerate another lie-filled and useless LVMPD /FBI press conference, I made this

this is both concerning and conflicting with previous state department statements

The memo is literally another Seth Rich except this time by boomers of GOP House.

That's citing the Tillerson CNN interview in which he said removing Assad was not worth regime change.

Cuck Schumer must be shitting his diaper right about now

>when you forget to reverse the numbers

guys trump is literally sithlord
>spent an incredible amount of time looking for an apprentice
>uses the force (of chaos) to defeat magical niggers trying to rule over us
>loves his country and wants it to be strong and have the best weapons
defend this drumpflets
youtube.com/watch?v=n70oNi9BQV0

The best White Supremacist is a Jew from Santa Monica who was mentored by a black conservative radio show host.

You can't deny this.

Is there a reason you can't shoot illegals coming illegally in to the country? Like, maybe a law case or something?

You'd think they would allow people to just off criminals entering country illegally. Talking about clearly cartel looking stuff.

>His defence said he was on the autistic spectrum

Pshhh you fools are clearly being manipulated, we'll just have to wait to see the nugget of truth revealed by this skillful deception from Master Adams.

Why the fuck do you care about US politics? fuck off Jarno

Anyone else think the memo is whats being negotiated for the shutdown?

Dems want to shutdown if memo is released

Why you gotta do that to Yuubari? She's perfect the way she is; how would you like a flat Iowa?

>Trump is Hitler because he helps the Jews more than us

Really made me think, why is literally everyone in 2018 a fucking retard the entire world over?

thing is, theres no way the memo wont be released, unless maybe they totally cuck on daca and give us full border stuff.

even then the truth will come out eventually

been having a hard time listening to Scott these days because he's 100% on the side of wetback beaners

I can't believe Obama nominated a diabetic fat woman to the supreme court on the basis that she was "diverse."

Just banter and low-tech hacking.

Just watched a bunch of videos of black people brutalizing innocent white people and now my heart is beating out of my chest. What is this feeling? I have this immense fucking anger

No. The memo is far more insignificant than that.

just as much.

BUT MUH 87% SUPPORT FOR DACA!

Turns out Americans care more about things running smoothly for Americans than catering to non-citizens.

he's a californian and lives in a neighborhood where he is affected 0% by niggs and mexicans so

seriously, American's don't care about DACA. I don't know who the Dems think they're fooling with they're grandstanding.

>56%
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long until Twitter shuts this down?

From the DOJ - "Today the US filed a notice of intent to retry Sen. Robert Menendez and Dr. Salomon Melgen and requested that the court set the case for retrial at the earliest possible date--on charges that included conspiracy, bribery, and honest services fraud."

DOJ is actually trying to put this child fucker into cell. Good!

S-s-stop m-making f-fun of m-m-m-m-ME

The source is a chopped CNN interview.

This is the start of the phenomenon known as "chimping out"

Go out and trash a store or something, you'll feel better

>Border wall models thwart US commandos in tests

>Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press
>Military special forces based in Florida and U.S. Customs and Border Protection special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information was not authorized for public release.

>A Customs and Border Protection report on the tests identifies strengths and flaws of each design but does not pick an overall winner or rank them, though it does point to see-through steel barriers topped by concrete as the best overall design, the official said.

>The report recommends combining elements of each, depending on the terrain. The official likened it to a Lego design, pulling pieces from different prototypes

archive.is/rqQWS