HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1
archive.is/ETqQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rothschild

Goddamn. I knew Junes was a traitor. Conservashits BTFO again.

There has never been a bogeyman like this Russia horse shit. Normies take the bait.

DOTR is happeneing whter you faggots want in or not

OH I GET IT NOW.

THE JEWISH SHILLS ARE GETTING THIS MEMO BULLSHIT SPAMMED TO FALSE FLAG RUSSIAN SHILLS.

FUCK ISRAEL.

Well, Nunes deserves this for what shit show political drama he created. Reminder: They can show you the memo whenever they want, but never had any intention of doing so.

They're pulling out all the stops

Muh red scare

>Red Shield

chink if jew

>muh Russian bots
I can't believe this has become the go to excuse for anything that upsets liberals, it's a fucking memo from a congressional investigation you idiots, now go tell us how Putin ruined the IMDB score for the new Star Wars movie

A-a-are we Russia?

Fuck I am hungry

wtf I used to be #BundesForNunes but this is the last straw

I am not a #CruzMissle

I'm on day 19 of my new years diet and this burger is killing me

Da Comrade!

Bump

How do they even fix you if your face isn't level

The Rothschilds are scared as crap.
This is the big one boys.

Bump this. I mean, for fuck's sake.

Do keto then you can eat it except for the bun

That’s a good looking burger, user

And that's how all those fuckers talking about muh Sup Forums Trump sabotage meant... Twitter sure is quick to flag Russian trolls if you ask me.

>muh Russia
THESE FAGGOTS ABSOLUTELY KNOW IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA BUT ARE PUSHING THIS MEME ANYWAY

Fuck sakes, user. Stoned as fuck and now I've got the fucking munchies. My blood on your hands if I burn my house down.

Can someone make one of these with Jacob Rothschild? other elites too would be nice.

Not necessarily.

Until the raw Intel is put into a document that can be vetted and approved, the underlying Intel can't/wouldn't be released to the public because that's just not how things are done.

This "memo" contains the classified Intel and has been vetted for national security interests. The Intel it contains can now be released to the public.

This is a new development, and is probably being used as leverage for something.

Believing a Jew ever?

Remember the cia tools that wiki dumped? Twitter has them to make any ip look russian

It's called a VPN you fucking mouth breather.

>#MAGA

>wooosh
The sound of the point going over your head, faggot

calling david rothschild out with my twitter burner accounts got me banned at least 5 times. Call him out on anything and watch the bans come in.

Please tell me this is an edit.

What's a VPN?

brb making a burger

That's a big burger

4changs you are ruining my country !

Thank you, Mr Rothschild. Thank you for showing humanity the truth. The Russian boogeyman couldn't have been better exposed for what it is than if the devil himself when on live TV and raped a baby. Humanity has awaken to who and what the elite are. Your family, and the other elite families, are no longer safe. We see you. We hear you. The Saudi families have been purged. Your family, Soros, the vampires in the Vatican and in Castles in Europe aren't safe anymore. You can't hide anything anymore. We are coming for you, and your families, and all the elites. The memo will be released. It will not be the last or most earth shattering of memos to be made public, but it will create a cascade of leaks. We have your emails. We have your phone calls. All of them. Going back years... the Titanic, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Las Vegas, it's all coming out and you will all face military tribunals.

WikiLeaks said on Thursday that it would reward anyone with access to the "FISA abuse memo" who chooses to submit it to the site. The Russia-linked accounts have evidently been sharing the "submit" page to push the memo's release.

rats and a sinking ship looks like?

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

You actually got Rothschild shaking in his boots. I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen like usually, but whatever they're going to avert from happening now is clearly pretty big.

4u mccuck

MOAR

look up intensecoin

This, if Palpatine himself is speaking up you know it's a big deal

HOLY SHIT.

IT’S HAPPENING

The Rothschilds will bow.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

Russia-linked Twitter accounts are working overtime to help Devin Nunes and WikiLeaks
businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1
archive.is/ETqQ4
Russia-linked Twitter accounts are working overtime to help Devin Nunes and WikiLeaks
archive.is/ETqQ4

Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations have begun promoting the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.

It's a reference to a document written by Rep. Devin Nunes that purports to show abuse by the Obama administration of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

The frequency with which the accounts have been promoting the hashtag has spiked by 233,000% over the past 48 hours, according to an analysis.

The most-shared URL has been a link to WikiLeaks' "submit" page.

What is this shit with fucking brioche to make a burger? It's fucking gross. I went to a steakhouse tonight and was looking forward to a big burger stack, but on fucking brioche. I had the steak instead of course

>Russian-linked = everyone democrats don't like

high fucking energy

it figures a Rothschild
It's scared.

Me too, I might have to make a burger run

>Muh Russians
They're citing Hamilton 68, whom by their own account
>If you tweet about a story that RT also has mentioned
>You are a RussianBot blyat!

It's bread.

>a Sup Forums twitter campaign resulted in the Rothschilds going full shut it down

LEL

HOLY FUCK IT’S THE RUSSIANS

Started by this trotskyite, btw

>yfw Hamilton 68
>The official source for tracking Russian bots
>Says truepundit.com, foxnews.com, zerohedge.com, and hannity.com are Russian propaganda and linking to them puts you on (((THE LIST)))

>The frequency with which the accounts have been promoting the hashtag has spiked by 233,000% over the past 48 hours

>People are posting a hashtag 233,000% more than they were 2 days ago when its entire reason for existence hadn't happened yet
>journalism

HOLY SHIT FOX NEWS IS COMPROMISED BY PUTIN

>Hamilton 68
Bahaha, checked that site out once. Some serious tinfoil shit.

>yfw everything negative towards Democrats is (((RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA)))

>sean hannity, king of the boomers, is a russian asset

best part of it all? kristol is a russian kike. the absolute madman.

That's brioche. Buns are fine, brioche is not fucking acceptable

HAHAHA THEY ARE SCARED

>its the russians!
these people really have nothing

Too bad Sup Forums didn’t exist back then, now he’s just a leftist shill on Twitter.

UNLIMITED SCOOPS!!!

Sup Forums = russian bots t. media

Holy fucking shit will they ever give up the Muh Russia angle?

It's exactly like #thingsitrustmorethancnn they blame bots and Russia for grassroot movements.

The left uses shareblue and all that soros shit

Too much grease with a burger like that, buns basically melt.

Yes, but that's a good thing.

About that... the “russian bots” conspiracy theory is an ndaa funded operation mockingbird lie.

fat pig

Your think they'd learn to space out their dog whistle keyword narratives so it isn't so fucking obvious.

>tfw cook at A&W and can waltz in and eat burgers anytime I like.

My life is something most amerimutts can only dream of.

Cheers, lads

>to affect American public opinion

not illegal

I know

No..... not even close.

Everyone I don't like is a Russian agent.

>50 times a day

Would've thought that was roughly the average for your typical social media addict

I know. But I don't mind that. Will take that over an overly rich French piece of shit not designed for fucking burgers any day

That's us. Well probably mostly micro desu

tweeted from (((((Rothschild))))) account

OP is defenitely not shill

Next we'll learn that the government shutdown is because of Russian meddling.

You would know

>says some website called hamilton 68
>which is operated by Alliance for Securing Democracy
>which is funded by the German Marshall Fund
>which was founded by (((Guido Goldman)))
>and is operated by Karen Donfried
>who was a special assistant to President Barack Obama

what a tangled web we weave..

fpbp
/thread

Yesterday they were screeching that the NRA was the russians.

Any org with democracy in the name should be disregarded.

PROVE YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN BOT user!