Where in the United States is the best place to live?

Where in the United States is the best place to live?

Australia

Montana

this

We should flatten our organizational structure. We have the communicative technology now. We could dissolve every state and make their constituent counties or county equivalents into states. We could have the 3,142 states in your image.

AIPAC Headquarters

get gassed

You and me jewbear

Skäms!

Washington

Ohio

Anywhere outside the red circles

North Central PA is comfy but fuck off.

nowhere. Its a gun nut infested shithole

Hanz, get the gas.

As far away from the brown people as possible. The brown people of course recognize this to be true as much as anyone else and have developed an increasing proclivity to infest the whitest areas as well (where they then vote for Democrats and whine about how evil white people are).

>Montana

cold but comfy

I'm born and raised in Arizona

Once the legalize marijuana recreationally it'll be the best place. Phoenix is a nice little road trip but not too far from San Diego if you wanna go to the beach and chill. Good camping up in northern Arizona
And summer year round

Not to mention the gun laws are the most relaxed in the nation
I used to carry at work concealed a 3.5 pound 9mm in my pants in case of nigger antics came my way.

Arizona = 8/10

>shithole

Currently in Georgia
In Brantley county in the middle of fucking no where

Comfy but cold at the moment

Waiting for weather to warm so I can jetski and kyak

Says the guy that doesn’t have a loo for his poo. Oh the irony.

One of the white parts of this map, especially upper New England.

Better than a shit infested shithole

Amr Patel ?

Clad?

>things weed isn’t degenerate

New York City, baby. Fucking BASED being away from all those rural retards and living amongst high IQ city people.

It isn't if you have crohns disease or an amputation And a morphine pump doesn't even work

I think weed is degenerate, but I think weed should be legal.

It doesn't violate the NAP
When I'm eating Cheetos and watching family guy that's for sure

Agreed, but I wouldn’t prioritize living somewhere that it’s legal.

Right here user

We have the most lax gun laws in the country and the fewest gun crimes in the country

>Thinks locking people in cages for smoking weed isn't immoral.

First they import a a billions of tons of niggers. Then they think its a good idea for every nigger and every redneck(white nigger) to have guns. They still believe its the greatest country on the planet.

Only absolute retards want to immigrate to USA. I could perhaps get the allure of some place like say Singapore but I always believed burgerland was overrated

classic, a beta bitch bottom boi indian is scared of the US

We kill those people that bring the crime

trumptards have to go back

That lonely Communist shithole in the middle is the University of Kansas.

Dude you just picked literally one of the only two states on that map that's completely blue. wtf is wrong with you?

and yet Pajeets are killing each other to get there

Its not. Trump lost by less than 3,000 votes here

Expensive as fuck to own property but very little else is taxed

The state is blue because it's full of White people living in a bubble who have never dealt with shitskins. A lot of the deep red states are that way precisely because people have become redpilled by living in close proximity to them. That's the tradeoff you have to make. People in New Hampshire will become redpilled over time as they see the direction the country is heading in places with shitkin majorities. They'll also have the benefit of remaining overwhelmingly white while the red states are mired in conflict from being so (((diverse))).

This

Im far from a criminal for indulging in marijuana

Truth. I'm moving to a %90 white area in two months. I can't fucking wait!

Its full of Jews that will turn the second they feel threatened by the illegals or blacks. They always vote democrat and are in the desists sections of the state.

The Trump/Hillary vote here was so even that we were one of the last states to call a winner despite being one of the first to vote with a small population

meant densest

North central Indiana, wealthy, home prices are low, 85+% white (less than 4% Hispanic), good schools, essentially no crime, low cost of living, hugely conservative.

GTFO of here.

I knew it, Wyoming is the place to be

>Its full of Jews

No it really isn't.

>Expensive as fuck
Are you shitting me I'm here doing my masters from nyc. I can buy a huge estate with a mansion on it for $450k, that's worth less than my 1100 sq ft apartment back home. I'm definitely getting a winter home in woodstock

It depends on you.
There is literally somewhere in America perfect for everyone.

State with low populations and low minority populations

Arizona is terrible, it's good if you are Hispanic and don't mind gang violence.

Rednecks aren’t white niggers. Poor white areas have less crime than affluent black ones. They can also hold a conversation that isn’t 50% composed of “muh dik”

>Yellowstone volcano erupts
>slowly suffocate to death in a sea of ash
No thanks.

This state is mostly nonreligious with about a quarter being Catholic. Only 10%-20% of Jews actually practice their religion and the vast majority are atheists. The same type of make up Germany had before the war. A lot of french

I live in Southern NH. I know a lot of Jews. Although I'm probably surrounded by them because they don't really get along well with the mountain folk spread out around the majority of NH

We always joked about the KKK running around the woods up here

Ha says the abalabadingdong from India. The biggest shit hole in the universe. Own your filth-

judging by your picture I'd say Massachusetts

cold = comfy

That makes sense that they're mostly concentrated around there, given the number living just over the border in in Massachusetts.

>winter home
fuck you nigger. move here and stop making a white landless underclass to satiate your material desires. Fucking seasonal niggers are the worst

Reporting in from Tennessee. Feels good to be spic free

Unfortunately we have a feral nigger infestation in Memphis and we're currently being invaded by nu-male pinko faggots fleeing high cost of living who will inevitably cause the same shit here. Other than that it's great.

>Montana
>cold
Lol not unless you live in the bumfuck east plains

Great Planes

Ugh, I can see Chicago hipsters moving to Memphis and opening the coffee shops and chicken and waffles places.

>wypipo
Can't they say whites? It's much easier.

>Great Planes
look at this retard

Can you name a specific town? I just moved to Indiana for a job. I travel for work and can live anywhere in the state.

Damn Mexico must be heaven

Gary is lovely.

Welll shit.

Also why the fuck does Mexico have one?

New England

Everyone is liberal, but there are hardly any brown people, so it's fairly harmless. We will be screwed if global warming makes it warmer up here though, they will start migrating here en masse for welfare.

If a new says so then it must be exact opposite

Marijuana is just a weed.
It's stoners that are the crime
>death to all stoners
Stone the stoners. Fucking hate them. Infesting everywhere, dreadlock, patchoulli, dabs.
Kill them all, nothing of value will be lost.