So guys I've been wondering...did we fuck up?

so guys I've been wondering...did we fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
theverge.com/2018/1/20/16913534/president-donald-trump-signed-fisa-amendments-reauthorization-act-of-2017-section-702
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=1fJsDySSjPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was all for 2 reasons

Fuck the establisbment
For the lulz

I would say: mission accomplished

To be honest, though, i tought Trump would have assembled a top-tier team to run a country.

You've made the right choice for the first time in your life.

that sounds like moving the goalposts forward

>implying americans made the choice

>not realizing that american politics is just 2 jewish factions battle with each other
You call yourselves redpilled?

then why is one so much more preferred by your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Better than Hillary, but I think "God Emperor" is a little bit too hyperbolic.

>President Donald Trump has signed the FISA reauthorization bill

theverge.com/2018/1/20/16913534/president-donald-trump-signed-fisa-amendments-reauthorization-act-of-2017-section-702

>people are still arguing that this is 4D baccarat and that Trump actually hates Israel

They're like even more obnoxious Obamadrones.

Cool. I hope they get to read this
>Muerte a Weimérica

No, actually we all knew he supporterted Israel before we elected him, but since he opposes the policies of American Jews we knew he was more than worth it

etc.
Gas yourselves, gaslighting kikes.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Netanyahu is based, wants a nation for his people to thrive in just as trump wants for his people, do you even 4d chess?

Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage

4D Chess fellow MAGAgoy

youtube.com/watch?v=1fJsDySSjPw

Trump has not conquered all his demons

He has simply a great defence against them due to his confidence and courage

All educated white nationalists know Trump is a Zionist stooge.

A very common tactic of subverting political movements is to bring out some controlled OP pawn and have him tell you everything you want to hear to gain your trust and support. Then when they've duped enough people they'll use this shill candidate to give them false hope but ultimately lead them astray or further into their control network.

The right vs left paradigm is a sham. Both parties are controlled opposition/divide and conquer.

Right wingers/republicans cause just as much damage to the country with their neo-liberal capitalism as leftwingers cause with promoting cultural marxism.
The two go hand in hand, actually.

Exposure ends the Jew.

Neo-liberal good goys throwing an autistic hiss fit at the truth once again I see.

IGNORE THE SHILL THREAD: IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

Gas yourself Trump-bot shill. Your candidate is Zionist stooge.

>Claimed territory for the USA in the heart of Jerusalem
Sounds pretty redpilled to me

is pol fucked right now

Its hard being a blackmail slave for the Jews.
Trump would know. I guess its better than being dead though. Kennedy would tell you all about that if he could.

Yep. We should have elected Hillary

> i don't believe in the lying media
> THE MEDIA JUST SAID SCRUMPPFFFF IS A JEWISH PUPPET, SO IT MUST BE TRUE

>we

Soyboys lie because they lack honour, they lack honour because they're weak

Lol no.

Lol, wasn’t he accused of anti-semitism during the campaign? Aren’t most (((Americans))) still working to bring him down?

It’ll take generations purge the (((establishment))). Trump can’t do much. But he’s still a great first step.

Whose "we"

/thread

ReleaseTheMemo
FusionCollusion

It is not for to discern, on a day to day basis, the strategy behind individual actions of the God Emperor. The ability to discern the outcome of all timelines can lead to intermediate actions that may seem incongruous to us mere mortals.

Tbh no one likes usa. But I think they don't care. On the other hand, rest of the world against Israel. How is that bad?

hey it could have been hillary, so no.
pic not related

This is why america must cease to exist.

As a dog returns to eat his vomit, so the mutt returns to serve the Jew.

Anyone else not able to post images? What kind of image board is this?

DESIGNATED

Not working for me either, something is fucked.

>amerimutts only now realize that they are Israel's lapdog
Jej

Israel is the one nation on the planet that has its immigration situation locked down.

It's weird. When Bush was in power, the establishment was "war for Israel" so I was pretty pro Obama, but now the tables have turned, I'm for Trump and Israel.

At your expense.

>A self made billionaire who isn't a Jew, has never liked Jews, but managed to make his money by living around and dealing with international Jews doesn't know how Jews operate

Don't you retards ever get sick of being wrong? What has Trump done to benefit Israel, acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital? Oh no! Maybe the people who didn't like Trump still won't like him! Israel on the other hand gets a lot more hate for that little move. It's almost like I'm sitting on a board with people who don't know that to defeat the Jew you have to become the Jew. Yes, almost like you think the best way to beat the Jew is by throwing money at their (((Commie))) pipedreams just so they can buy a summerhouse.
On a daily basis I observe several things here; shills getting more desperate, Jews getting more sweaty, posters getting stupider, Trump getting smugger, and we real Americans winning harder. Stay mad you parasitic pieces of semi-human trash. Your panic just makes me grow evermore erect. It's glorious.

>t. cuckold

>What has Trump done to benefit Israel, acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital?

He still sends them the same amount if not more money than Obama and the Bushes did. He obeys his Jewish handler Jared Kushner who literally works for George Soros.

>for non-citizen targets abroad

I can't upload it right now but look for the clip of Trump completely ignoring Netanyahu, he goes in for a handshake and Trump swerves him hard. Huge sign of disrespect. I think he is being their ally for show. Only time will tell at this point

This was always the compromise, and Trump never hid it during the campaign. He wants to tighten up immigration and trade, but is still a pro-Israel boomer with a Jewish son in law. An anti-Israeli wasn't in the offing, and to get one right now we'd have to elect a Muslim or BDS leftist because it's just not gonna happen on the right yet. So you look at Trump's actual moves relative to what Clinton would have done, since that's the only relevant metric. Bottom line, he ended the CIA run jihad against Syria, while she called for expanding it to include a "no-fly zone" (aka shooting down Syrian and Russian planes) so that the rebels could genocide the Alawites.

The thread is about Trump being close with Israel. Trump's entire thing was about making other nations pay for shit. Israel has that down to a science.

kike

Yes, and he continues to pay Israel a ridiculous amount of shekels just like the other cucks that came before him.

Well, that's what it seems to be, doesn't it. Know what would be funny? If Israel wasn't some THE JEWS thing, but was actually at the heart of an international banking and money laundering scheme.

Let me elaborate before someone blows my fucking head off. Why would people seriously pay Israel billions of dollars? Lobbies? Tribute? Jews? Cult?

No. They're on the take. They give Israel billions and it gets washed and deposited.

Israel, Jews and banks are all parts of the same unholy entity.

Trump is a figurehead, the real leader of the USA is the Israeli citizen Charles Schumer.

Presidents come and go, but he dictates their orders.

you elected a man who's a quarter jewish (his grandmother was a jew) and you're surprised he sided with israel?

Implying that one of those factions does not control Russia

No. Literally everyone hates him. Even the traitor RINOs were forced to show their hands.
Look at who hates him. The MSM propaganda wing, the twitter SJWs, the Hollywood elite, etc etc and the list goes on and on.

>Your candidate is Zionist stooge.
Which candidate wasn't?

>waaah waaah hating Israel is more important than taking control of your own borders think of the poor palestinians!
Fuck off queer.

there'll never be a wall, circumcised dog and mother fuck

You had no choice, 'murricans. Whoever you voted for, they'd support Israel.

Well, you're talking about Jews. That's a mistake. On the one hand, you have the Jewish people. They're generally good people. I have nothing against them. Those I've encountered have generally been shrewd individuals or people seeking to connect with some deeper identity that gives them some special sort of kinship. Even if I may disagree with their declarations of racial composure and some of the tactics taken in the public sphere, the jewish people are just people. People are people. We have flaws, we have biases. These can be overcome. We can be family.

Then you have manipulative bastards that use the previous group as a human shield to engage in dirty dealings and rotten business.

No. America has always been the second homeland of the jewish people. Trump is going to make america, Israel and the world great again! :)

LOL
and the El Salvadorans that got their status revoked?
Did that never happen?
What about the uptick in ICE deportations?
I could have SWORN my government was in a state of shutdown over the fate of illegal aliens, but apparently that's all in my imagination!

now some more pardoned rabbis and epsteins can float in. i dont give a fuck about the brown people bibi sends everywhere when all you ever do is blow bibi

wtf i love israel now

No new threads since 8amEST. Who broke Sup Forums?

Whoever was president we would've been cucked to jews anyway.
America is anti-white
America has always been anti-white
tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yCv_TGiCF4
If you haven't joined a fascist/ pro white movement yet you are part of the psyop

bigly

the AC is on his way

>govt shutdown
>Sup Forums shuts down
HRMMMM

>you have the Jewish people. They're generally good people.

Sons of Satan.

Good people.

Pick one, kike.

good posts

Let me play devil's avocado here
We know that a lot of bad things happened to America because of the jews, but could it also be that the jews are the reason America is the world's leading superpower and the best country in the world?

Jews came to america in droves because of WW2, took 10 years to get into colleges and the government as communist subversives and destroyed america in the 1960's with the whores and free shit movements.

Read some Lovecraft, specifically "The Street".

The Jew arrived in America long before WWII.

Fuck off with the anti jewish rhetoric

haha no just kidding gas the jews

>Read some Lovecraft
one of my favorites,
they arrived earlier, but they weren't a whole lot of them and they couldn't influence the culture of the US as they have now until they amassed more people and put them into colleges and politics.

federal reserve was one of their first steps and that took over 100 years.

the hippie movement took 20.

add Jewanka and Jewred to that juden photo

I also had my jimmies rustled you nigger.

Roosevelt was a Jew, Jews in NYC financed the Bolsheviks.

I have some great pictures but can't post because board seems to be sperging.

YOU SURE DID....

GET IN HER FAGGOTS, SHILLS FUCKED UP.

YOU ARE TALKING TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT BOTS FROM GOOGLE

This, lmao.

fuck off kike

I'm disappointed, I'd like to see those pictures.

So... goys, doesn't really matter who you pick, in the end the jews always win.
kek

>Be American Nationalist
Worship Israel

>Be Savior of West/Christianity
Try to rebuild Solomon's temple

>Be American Patriot
Has 9 wives from Russia

>Be Christian God Fearing President
Cheat on wife with prostitutes

Donald Chump is a flim flam man

Gee thanks greatest ally and only functional (((democracy))) in the Middle East,

If by "we" you mean "Nazis that trust the media so much that they believed it when they said Trump was a Nazi," yes you did.

I tried telling Pol trump was an idiot during the campaign but everyone called me a shill. I knew autism on Pol was bad but I was blown away that people unironically thought he would do a decent job

Always glad to share, but the board is saying "failure to upload" every time since this morning for me.

I used to post them all the time in the NatSoc generals, but had to quit for a while because life did not permit time online.

Something fucky is happening in the real world today

Yes goy, we're your greatest ally.. HEHEHEHEHE

Good thing I am on vacation and have no plans of going out today.

We have been having massive fuck ups in our systems here lately, definitely the result of cyber attacks but the government is covering it up.

Kek is a chaos God.
We knew what we were getting into. Grab your sex robots and your hentai folders and your tendies and get ready. Nothing left to do now but see who wants to be king of what's left.

Trump is our (Jews) Guy.

Israel dick sucking is the price we paid to push back against illegals and mudslimes and a liberal Supreme Court for the next four decades

I've warned you during the primaries, that only a jew could defeat the jews. You had the power to elect Jesus. But you decided teh lulz were more important.

>bernie.jpg

>not realizing that american politics is just 2 jewish factions battle with each other
Says the Russian...

Reminder, you can go to prison for being redpilled in Russia and they worship a Jewish cult called Sovietism. Lenin was a Jew and Putin has Rothschild banks holding his money in Russia.

Also they're not battling. It's the same fucking group that you have. Your Jews are just playing you to hate Americans instead of your own Russian mafia KGB government.

>it's all bots posting
We're not buying the bot bullshit, Hillary.

> Greatest Ally
> Cause of all instability in ME
> Smaller than all US states
> Backdoor dealings with Russia

> poo flag
> no one likes usa