u.nya.is/wasjdc.png
imgur.com/a/En9i2
imgur.com/a/DCM4B
imgur.com/a/snGbq
i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
imgur.com/a/0eiox
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-30/shrine-maiden-swimsuit-sure-to-turn-some-heads-on-the-beach-this-summer/.115341
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2344224)
imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/dlpyo
files.catbox.moe/1nzrzd.png
imgur.com/a/W7izf
files.catbox.moe/emg2b1.jpg
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
i.imgur.com/9jIKdjl.jpg
imgur.com/a/jAsHm
i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png
imgur.com/a/FMWBu)
imgur.com/Ts3Ic87.jpg)
imgur.com/a/PywMq)
i.imgur.com/upQrqLz.jpg)
imgur.com/a/s2NuR
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/krkHN
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/a/tO3Ln
imgur.com/a/uwSNT
i.imgur.com/aGHj4Z9.jpg
imgur.com/a/eqjJO
imgur.com/a/d77Kh
i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
i.imgur.com/zk1JmZM.jpg)
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
strawpoll.me/12842692
imgur.com/a/ujJxR
i.imgur.com/kWVDcYh.jpg
imgur.com/a/piqMX
imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
imgur.com/a/g0Z3V
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d9/b4/4f/d9b44f1f276f2d9b637ed4cd2505d801.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2169451
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/ylfTHyf.png
imgur.com/a/4oNSI
imgur.com/a/QInDt
u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg
u.nya.is/ymlima.png
u.nya.is/lhksoh.jpg
u.nya.is/xdylws.jpg
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg
imgur.com/a/xk6sO
imgur.com/a/2yJuI
imgur.com/a/MKgrv
imgur.com/a/1120U
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif
imgur.com/a/wkS5o
imgur.com/a/h07VC
imgur.com/a/LN1jw
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
i.imgur.com/ZHFnSej.jpg)
imgur.com/a/iouRN)
imgur.com/a/a3arR
imgur.com/a/IwZO7
imgur.com/a/RU4Xm
my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
imgur.com/a/b0Lwd
i.imgur.com/D1DuHHR.jpg
imgur.com/a/X20xt
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/iZhET
imgur.com/a/oQDdg
i.imgur.com/m4gktKX.jpg
i.imgur.com/slXfz5P.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg)
i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg
i.imgur.com/IZYP7Hp.jpg
yande.re/post/show/210027
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
imgur.com/a/37cb5
pastebin.com/NSuPpnK3
imgur.com/a/dvkyc)
imgur.com/a/JvhiD)
imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/LXSaa)
imgur.com/a/N6F2y)
i.imgur.com/TNSLS7z.png)
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
imgur.com/a/T6XfA
imgur.com/a/yXPZL
imgur.com/a/jT3Cn
imgur.com/a/sz1K7
imgur.com/a/hvJU5
imgur.com/a/MqNEU
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
i.imgur.com/Jq5CBoM.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some casual clothes that fit her motif, like hipster goth or so.

Anything cute with SI, combined with the above ideas would be nice.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Requesting Rias in a nurse's outfit like this one imgur.com/a/F81HF

Or cosplaying as Mysterious Heroine X Alter, from Fate/Grand Order imgur.com/a/7ovmO

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume bent over and showing her ass, similarly to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2128664
Extra Mai ass references: i.imgur.com/MYnVb9B.png

Another suggestion is Mai happily cradling her pregnant belly with her hands like in: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2004876

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

If possible, I would like to ask a draing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari with a design like the Racaseal from PSO and PSO2 please.
imgur.com/a/bReaZ

Though if you want to draw something else that's alright too! But please nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Dear Drawfriends,

The anniversary of the day I was allowed to marry her is coming up on the 3rd of June, so I'd like to request Hane waking up next to me from my POV.

Thank you very much and, as always, have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• A tanned Maka wearing a school swimsuit with straps off-shoulder, showing tanlines, while she's eating a popsicle. Thighhigs not required but highly encouraged!
• Dressed as a delinquint/sukeban making an intimidating pose/face at the viewer. Bonus points if she's wielding her scythe!
• Wearing a casual tanktop/shorts combo while eating snacks and watching tv or talking/texting on a cell phone.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in either of these swimsuits: u.nya.is/ayydql.png u.nya.is/cfzfcs.png
OR:
-in one of her swimsuits, wearing a wet t-shirt over it u.nya.is/uawity.jpg
-in Silver Fox's outfit (right) a.pomf.cat/wgyyhh.png
-user holding onto her donut hair and making car noises u.nya.is/jlpuaw.jpg u.nya.is/wasjdc.png

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Tessou wearing a green Áo dài.

Requesting my Kobori wearing her pirate outfit, looking at the viewer whilst laying on a treasure chest.
imgur.com/a/DCM4B

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting an user brushing Astolfos hair, something like pic related: imgur.com/a/snGbq

Thanks~

Just reposting this. Thanks in advance, Drawperson, and may MC Ride be with you... or actually not, may be he be as far away as possible.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit nursing me back to health

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-In something cute, casual and comfy like this i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg or i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg
-Flustered from me whispering confessions of love into her ear
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- Cosplaying as Baiken from Guilty Gear (imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
- Wearing a sub dress and straw hat

Anything else that's cute is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Wrong thread

Requesting Hibiki wearing a bikini and a t shirt with the bottom tied to her waist.
imgur.com/a/0eiox

Hello everynyan! Requesting my Tamaki wearing a miko bikini (link below) please!
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-30/shrine-maiden-swimsuit-sure-to-turn-some-heads-on-the-beach-this-summer/.115341

Or, something of her waking up in bed, wearing a cute negligee ( like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2344224) or similar sleep wear, please.

As always anything else cute and not too lewd of my beloved wife would be greatly appreciated: hope you all are comfy and have a good weekend~

Requesting Oora

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In a wedding dress.
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-Kissing my Si
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
-In casual clothes
Or anything else would be ok

Hi everynyan!!!
Requesting my Rina with my SI, party hardy!
OR playing with some horses and/or doggies, bonus if they're licking us! Or getting uber drunk together, or just her drunk or high.
imgur.com/a/dlpyo
files.catbox.moe/1nzrzd.png

or hugging me while she wears this shirt imgur.com/a/W7izf

Requesting Rin furious on Twitter.
Her Twitter handle is @rinrin_kumakuma. I should put that on the ref or something.

Hello, requesting Hanako hanging laundry.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting more of Tsubasa wearing her dress in this picture:
files.catbox.moe/emg2b1.jpg

It was her birthday on the 25th, so birthday related stuff would be nice too.

Anything beautiful would be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

May 23 was a Kiss/Love letter day! So I'd like to request my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki reading a love letter while looking embarassed like i.imgur.com/9jIKdjl.jpg or any of SI ideas from this album imgur.com/a/jAsHm SI giving him a love letter would also be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png
But as always, anything that isn't mean is greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck everyone!

Happy Friday everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia

-Wearing a coin sash skirt and dancing in the summer heat (imgur.com/a/FMWBu)
-Scuba diving and finding an oarfish (imgur.com/Ts3Ic87.jpg)
-As an oarfish mermaid girl.
-On a P5-like heist as Cobra Miia (imgur.com/a/PywMq)
-In kunoichi clothes (i.imgur.com/upQrqLz.jpg)

Anything else cute or cool you can think of, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks again in advance.

Requsting Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer or her wearing sailor leotard
sailor leotard ref: imgur.com/a/s2NuR
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
I'm always up for Shion being drawn in cute clothes like these: imgur.com/a/krkHN
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Ruiko Saten from raildex trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

Requesting Kagura wearing a front zip swimsuit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe in an aloha shirt.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

My birthday is coming soon, requesting Inori wearing frilly apron and holding a plate with birthday cake or full of heart-shaped onigiri; or wrapped in red ribbons.

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

I'd love to see a version of this scene from the Boku Dake opening with Slaine imgur.com/a/tO3Ln

But anything happy or cool of him would be great. Have fun!

Good afternoon waifuthread. I hope you had an amazing week.
I'd love to request a drawing of Akua, some suggestions:

-Akua cosplaying Pete Burns imgur.com/a/uwSNT
-Her leaning on the edge of a balcony at sunset while wearing a fancy elegant dress and drinking champagne.
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.
-A portrait of with this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/aGHj4Z9.jpg
-Her as a drawing or photography virtuoso.
-Her with long flowing hair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering

Requesting my beautiful Celica A. Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic or lewd would be infinitely appreciated!

For a specific idea, I'd love to see her looking sleepy wearing a cute night gown, perhaps with her hair let loose rather than tied up.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-POV of him enjoying one of these drinks, preferably in just his dress shirt: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Him hugging my SI from behind
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Anything else cute or cool of him is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally keeping cool by wearing light summery clothing and enjoying some ice cream or similar, but anything else nice is fine too.

Is it alright to request our waifu this weekend, and, in the general drawthread, request her, but talking to another character?

Asking because I have one idea for my waifu fit for this thread, but J also have another idea involving her talking to another character.

Do whatever you want, it's just etiquette. The polite thing would be to pick one thread and request there I guess.

Requesting Cyan:

-Drinking water after a long run
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-pomfing on the bed
-adjusting_panties with lingerie, gym bloomers, or swimwear
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-wearing a wet shirt with a bikini underneath, maybe pressing her body against glass, at the beach, or something else you can think of (i.imgur.com/zk1JmZM.jpg)

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

You can do both ideas here. I'm sure no one would mind.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Which design for Anzu do you like better?
strawpoll.me/12842692

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Diana
* in a scene like this: i.imgur.com/kWVDcYh.jpg
* with the pokemon Swirlix, similar to one of these pics: imgur.com/a/piqMX
* in the rain and wearing a frog jacket
Although anything sweet, cute and romantic would be greatly appreciated too.
Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Sakuya doing something motherly and kind. Maybe doing a cute puppet show for children or a fun magic show. Something along those lines would be great.

Other fun things might be us cuddling and snuggling together in bed. Matching silver bands would be lovely.
Cuddling reference: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

Her showing me a positive pregnancy test would be quite something else as well.

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool and calm demeanor is lovely and always appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to do something fun. Take it easy and enjoy yourself. Thank you if you consider drawing her and please stay safe.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April in Helena Blavatsky's outfit (with cape ver.) from Fate/Grand Order. Helena reference: imgur.com/a/g0Z3V

Or Vigne in either one these ideas:
-wearing a glasses, reading a romance novel or making a glasses adjusting pose
-Vigne in her pajamas, sitting or lying on bed while hugging a teddy bear
-wearing an apron(or even naked apron), and holding a cooking ladle or in middle of cooking while humming
-Vigne in middle of changing her clothes

Or if none of these strikes your fancy, anything cute with her is totally fine and highly appreciated as well.

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hi again, WWD, and a good weekend to everyone.
I'd like to humbly request Rikka smugly wearing one of these
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d9/b4/4f/d9b44f1f276f2d9b637ed4cd2505d801.jpg
or a kitsune mask (either wearing it or just hiding half of her face like this)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2169451

or anything else you might like, whether cute, smug, lewd, confident, or any combination of the above.

Her personal BGM is here, in case it might offer inspiration: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who considers this.

Requesting Stocking wearing Lady's outfit, please.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

Hello WWD. It's the weekend once again. Let's see some good art from you drawfags! Here's my request though:

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia cosplaying as Lillie (First outfit) from Pokemon Sun and Moon while extending her hand to the viewer with a smile, as if she wants to hold hands.

* Lillie (First Outfit) Reference: i.imgur.com/ylfTHyf.png

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina on her knees, patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling.
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

How do I make my drawings not look like shit?

Have you tried drawing something other than excrement?

Requesting Rika blushing as I (PoV) take her cute little feminine hand in my big manly hand.
-Or at the beach with in a swimsuit, with cute tan lines
-On a little picnic date with her
-Her exercising by either doing push ups or stretching

Anything cool, cute or sexy would be great.

It's going to be my anniversary with Touko on Monday, 29th of May. SO I would like to request something very special this weekend. I'd really love to see her drawn in a wedding dress. A simple, but elegant wedding dress would be more than fantastic to me.

Alternatively, a POV drawing with romantic themes would be amazing too. I'd love to see a dinner date POV in a fancy restaurant or cafe, something similar to this: imgur.com/a/4oNSI
If not that, perhaps a POV of her leaning in for a kiss or her blushing while showing off a silver wedding band on her finger.

If you're interested in drawing an SI request, I'd love to see her in a wedding dress and me in a suit. Much like this picture here: imgur.com/a/QInDt

Thank you for considering my request, I hope this weekend will be great for all of you. Please take it easy and try to enjoy this weekend as best as you can.

Hardy har har. No seriously, every time I try to draw something, it just turns to shit. No amount of reading Loomis or whatever else is helping me.

Requesting Umaru being smug

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun visiting the zoo, or at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Or Ai as a lewd butterfly girl like this

u.nya.is/ymlima.png
u.nya.is/lhksoh.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawin wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't have a checkmark

u.nya.is/xdylws.jpg

Of course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

Requesting Risty in a cowprint bikini.

Her in a naked apron or handbra and jeans

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed up as Deputy Dale Cooper (flannel, khakis, hair slicked back and a badge) maybe drinking coffee, eating doughnuts/pie, or something with a nice pacific northwest wilderness backdrop. Anything else Twin Peaks related is welcome as well if you have any ideas. References: imgur.com/a/xk6sO

Alternatively, a Redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI or of any of these albums imgur.com/a/MKgrv

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine if you have other ideas. Thank you for considering and have fun drawing.

Requesting *Hyun-ae diving in ocean

I would like to request Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would like to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ

Thank you very much and have a loving weekend.

Requesting Natsume in one of the following military uniforms:

wearing more of her Pacific War uniform: imgur.com/a/wkS5o
Nöel's CNDF uniform: imgur.com/a/h07VC
USS Saratoga: imgur.com/a/LN1jw

Anything else operator related is cool as well.

Draw more. Even if you think it's shit, finish it and post it. Take parts that you have problems on like hands or feet and draw them especially as an additional exercise. And learn to take criticism. That's at least the way how I improved over time. Good luck drawfriend, looking forward to your drawings.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Making a flower arrangement
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) and her, doing this (i.imgur.com/ZHFnSej.jpg)
-Spending a beautiful day in the beach
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Popura in a big sweater all comfy or a wedding dress.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

A simple request of drinking coffee face to face with Alpha on the table in my point of view. Can be outside or inside her cafe.

Requesting Mai, some ideas:

-on the opposite side within the cabin of a ferris wheel while displaying a tender smile on her face, maybe with some pretty night scenery or fireworks behind her.
-a sulky Mai pointing with her index finger while telling user not to get cheeky
-wearing one of her bikinis (imgur.com/a/iouRN) with an open jacket on top while sitting on the floor, maybe stretching her arms overhead or thinking about something
-performing a deep side lunge stretch with her chest pressing against her thigh
-or maybe doing a shoulder stretch while winking
-alternatively her doing a reclined hamstring stretch
References for respective poses:imgur.com/a/a3arR
References for clothing:imgur.com/a/IwZO7

Anything else cute, cutelewd or cool is also appreciated. Please and thank you.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a cute nightgown; something like picture in ref, maybe
Alternatively, her blushing heavily from me telling her "I love you!" repeatedly
or anything maximum cute

Requesting my loving wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio

- A Joint request with Ibaraas Nozomi bumps her butt with Ibara's in a friendly manner.

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend!

Requesting Natsuki baking a cake wearing an apron, or feeding the viewer some cake.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm
- in a maid outfit
- wrapped in red ribbons as a present

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Requesting Purple Heart or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
Or Purple Heart dressed as:
-BB -2B: imgur.com/a/b0Lwd
-Leviathan from 7 Sins: i.imgur.com/D1DuHHR.jpg
-Teach the Blackbeard from Eiyuu Senki: imgur.com/a/X20xt

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Yukari in black pantyhose.

Copied from a pre-existing image, not a delivery.
I got bored of blank backgrounds, I hope you don't mind.
As always, if you'd like this sent your way, give me an e-mail address to contact.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Grooming her tail with a happy smile on her face
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym
-Using her tail to hold utensils as she bakes cakes

Good morning, requesting my Tsubaki:

- cosplaying as Arisu Shimada; with Timothy instead of Boko, and her looking confused/intimidated by the tank she is in command of, but quickly mastering it Arisu ref: imgur.com/a/iZhET
- wearing this outfit: imgur.com/a/oQDdg
- holding onto my arm and enjoying an iced drink or an ice cream
- anything chibi

As always anything cute is very much welcome! Thank you very much for considering any of these, and have a nice weekend!

requesting irisu lifting up her skirt to show her bloomers
i.imgur.com/m4gktKX.jpg

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting in a coffee shop on a rainy day (i.imgur.com/slXfz5P.jpg for inspiration), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Its really cute. The background makes her look 100 times happier. Please contact me [email protected]

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific requests would include:

• For something spring related, enjoying cherry blossoms in the quiet ruins of Tokyo, or next to the wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_the_Sun
• Or taking her bike (i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg) for a ride, hair blowing in the spring breeze.
• For something summer related, wearing her bikini on the beach, but with her usual white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg (Beware, ref slightly NSFW) in addition to or even instead of the bikini top.
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • All things /k/ always welcome. For instance doing a Miss Congeniality cosplay of sorts: i.imgur.com/IZYP7Hp.jpg i.e. wearing a fancy evening dress of your choice while at the same time being visibily armed/battle ready

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Law!

Hello everybody.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

A point of view image with Jupiter princess carrying the viewer (tough I know)
Princess carrying a faceless stand in male
Inviting the viewer to a picnic
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Our anniversary was a few days, so requesting any of the following with Kurome:

Wearing a wedding dress and coming in for a kiss

Sitting across a table in a restaurant holding my hand across the table, leaning her head on her other arm, looking at me lovingly.

Handing me a small thin box, opened to reveal a positive pregnancy test.

Or wearing some sexy leather with red ribbons around her wrists

Other ideas: pastebin.com/NSuPpnK3

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a tiny sleeping chibi being lifted like this (imgur.com/a/dvkyc)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-her dressed as Yuyuko from Touhou (imgur.com/a/JvhiD)
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her dressed in one of these cute cat-related outfits (imgur.com/a/LXSaa)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us, especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Requesting Fuuka in casual clothes or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

So will the lesbian pirate sexcapade collage be a thing?

>157694993
Shut the fuck already

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please!

Anything interacting with the viewer/with my SI (i.imgur.com/TNSLS7z.png) would be amazing, but anything else ranging from cute to bloody would be loved too

Hope we all have a good start to the weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

This is my waifu hardgore alice.
Requesting more of her please, thank you.

Requesting Minatsu as a cute elin and maybe a bit younger.
Or as a draenei, perhaps something similar to this: imgur.com/a/T6XfA
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

>tfw constantly refreshing email for commission updates and nothing

This is unhealthy

Nice blog.

Cool story, bro.

Happy birthday user.
Feel free to rerequest.

Nice. Very lovely. I hope OR likes it

Amazing start to this weekend. What a beautiful piece.

Requesting Aigis Cosplaying as Saber imgur.com/a/yXPZL
Wearing a micro bikni imgur.com/a/jT3Cn
Dressed in one of Sakura's magicalgirl outfits from Cardcaptor imgur.com/a/sz1K7
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5
Dressed as a cheerleader cheering user on imgur.com/a/MqNEU , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good Morning, WWHD! Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• Something motivational would be great, even if it's just her saying something like "You can do it, I believe in you!" or something
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Wearing a Hula outfit
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

It'll be summer in just a few days, so requesting Frenda in her bikini, perhaps with a pink bunny inner tube or shooting a water gun shaped like a rocket. As for expressions, she can be cutely winking or sticking her tongue out.

I'd rerequest too if I got something like this.

I'd like to request my Yuuna wearing Shinoa's Moon Demon Company uniform.
Uniform ref: i.imgur.com/Jq5CBoM.png