What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If every nigger, mudslime, pajeet and Pedro had this mindset, the world would be a better place.

>stop racemixing

that's all i need to hear. /ourguy/

>stopblackgenocide
>black on blackcrime rises
really made me fart

Identitarians need to quit fighting with blacks and promote this if they want to have a chance at winning the PR battle. The Marxists who want to destroy racial/ethnic identity want to paint you as nazis who want to genocide minorities, that is the most important narrative battle to fight (I stole a lot of that from Pat Buchanan fwiw).

blacks should be with blacks, he's right. Everyone to his own kin

>against racemixing
>against degeneracy by the looks of it

Fine by me

Racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence. You'll learn one day

Good on them, strive to better your own people.

they look like animals

is he dare I say, a /based black man/?

I agree

This is wonderful. When Black people don't act like niggers it's a good thing, we should encourage them to not be victims and stand for themselves like this.

he's right

I mean it would be nice if all blacks were like this and only wanted to live among themselves.

At the same time though it's like why the fuck would you be proud of being black and what exactly is there that's worth preserving in black people?

they breed like fucking insects what does he mean by save his race

If every black had the attitude of the unfortunately fake black man in the post they'd be 100% better off.

>100% negro
I very much doubt that. Also the bottom right text appears to say captivity lmao

u n0t int33llig3nt

It´s nice.
It´s not like I care but it´s a good thing.
It´s comparable to someone in a different country raising his son to be an upstanding honorable man, yeah it´s nice but who gives a shit it´s not like he is part of my group.

The inability to love yourself and your people is a sickness.

>When I get mugged or become a knockout game victim, you'll learn.

k

I support that.

I hope you truly believe you're intelligent.

What exactly is the issue with this?
They take pride in theirs, we take pride in ours.

>Naturally we believe in our own Race, any man or woman worth anything believes in his own race as he believes in his own family, but just because you believe in your own race or your own family doesnt mean you want to injure other races and other families
>t. eternal anglo
This is a pro-ours movement, not a contra-others.

This.

Just compare the right wingers of this world. Idiots like Rednecks, Skinhead glue addicted Nazis, and literally Trump himself.

Now lets see the average Left winger. Intelligent, had a decent job, lives in a city, is open minded for ideas, progressive, and is a feminist.

make your argument or I will assume you are full of shit.

I actually like this. It's a win-win

fuck off fag he is right,and how is that racist ?

BASED black man!

Strong father looking to secure a better future for his race and appears to be in a happy marriage with his wife. Good for him.

No, it depends on how they substantiate their case for racism. If they say "Well I just don't like niggers man!" and that's it then sure, but if they provide statistical trends then it's not a foolish opinion to hold.

Most if not all black guys end up with a negress. It's just years earlier they BLACKED some white trash and left her with a half breed to raise alone. The same situation doesn't really exist with WMBF. Not to mention blacks tend to have more children because more gibs and fuck wearing rubbers and sheeeeettt

No, you'll just learn someday don't you get it!!!

kill all nigs

some are capable of intuitive leaps and apply knowledge to produce advances. others just emulate success. its not surprising that some black people will recycle white power concepts

If a white boi had said something similar, the (((MSM))) would eat him alive.

Can you sauce this graph?

Friendly reminder that "black nationalism general" cuckspam threads are part of the effort to keep blacks from forming this type of identity (threatening to the Jews) and yoked to "dichotomy of antagonizing whites while hating myself" identity (good goyim slave to the Jews)

absolutely fine, just stay in africa

Whoopie.

This is quite nice, as long as they stay in Africa and feed themselves and rape and murder their own kind exclusively. I could get along much better with this guy than I ever could some jew-fucked white libtard.

Is this from an anime? Which one?

The patriarchal nuclear family did not evolve in black Africa. It's another White do-goodern fantasy.

The natural state of things for blacks is what we now have in ghettoes-- nobody knows who their father is, and women of the extended family raise children collectively.

Good for them

I don't see what the problem is desu

I agree.

>Darin Johnson
>I IS PURE AFRICAN!

Such a strong African name, I hear it means POWERFUL KANG

>anti-sjw
>not triggered by the word negro
>family man
>fit
>against race-mixing
>contemplates the future
This is what it takes to be le based black guy. Not just a nog in a MAGA hat.

Yes! The billionaire who became president just because he felt like it is an idiot while the pansexual squirrekin transgender liberal is completely sane and intelligent. Your logic is bulletproof

This

like this

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

I agree 100% with his mindset. All the races should keep to themselves, and any crossbreeders would be ostracized

good stuff

>Being openly racist in a society that will destroy your career is stupid
fixed

Varg, what are you doing in UK?

He can be /yourguy/ in /yourschools/, /yourneighborhoods/, /yourshoppingmalls/.

I have nothing but absolute, glowing support for this man and wish him and his progeny the best.

A genuine, cohesive anti-identitarian argument for once would be a godsend.

I love how all it takes to be a good black is to follow the rules. You don't even have to actually help anyone or do anything for anyone. Just do what you're supposed to do and you're a based black because the bar is so fucking low for the niggers yet it's so rare the surpass it that when one does we act like he's Jesus nigger.

How every European white man should think

>Implying only black woman can make black babies.
Sorry whiteboi, our genes are stronger so it really doesn't matter. Nice pics though, he looks a lot like my dad.

fuck that, let them encourage themselves. we've done enough for them already.

Good. Blacks should stick with Blacks and not run from their kids. Every race should be able to express their opinion like this without prejudice

>You don't even have to actually help anyone or do anything for anyone.
I don't ask for nor do I want his help. I only ask that he helps himself and that he doesn't burden me or my people.

I disagree

Would you consider a white couple from two European countries race-mixing?

That’s a Jew.

More power to them

and that's a jew

i farted when reading this and laughed so hard i shit myself

>Against race mixing.
>Also portrays family unit.
>The black father actually appears in the picture.

This is the ideal for everyone. Have you noticed that movies that are marketed to black children usually are about them being adopted and having a father figure? They actually long for this, even if by the moment just in a subconcious level.

Sadly they were deceit into the current "nigger" culture by Jews long ago.

Not race-mixing, but ethnicity-mixing.
It's not as bad though

I haven't done shit for blacks, I haven't done shit to them either. Our society (white people) have done quite a bit including giving them trillions over the years, advantages in being selected for things like school and jobs, and then fighting the worst war in our nations history and shedding more white blood to make sure they aren't slaves anymore.

They still bitch and act like victims (even though most of these stupid niggers were never victims of slavery and are only victims to their terrible decisions). We should encourage them to stand for themselves and their families, it would be best for everyone.

We have a lot to gain for black people working and contributing to society and not complaining about things they never experienced and blaming whites for all their problems. Those blacks we call niggers for a reason :)

Pure Bred!

But it is not racism, on the contrary, keeping the races as heterogeneous as possible means more diversity and more understanding between races

>Blumpf literally Hitler
>We wuz intellects n shiet

>slavic women

lal, look at that shnoz!

IT IS!

t. pic related

It means you can create something new then.

a black kid that actually knows his father holy crap

im all for blacks staying with blacks and whites staying with whites the true problem is the jews who are trying to racemix everyone but themselves

>100% negro
pretty fucking unlikely
it's so weird how they don't realise they are descended from the slave owners they hate

>black genocide
More like regicide

Imagine if a white Chad did this around black woman. Their life would be in danger!!!

This. Black nationalists are our allies.

Good for him. Anti-miscegenation blacks are the only good blacks in my book, but there's the big problem in that their progeny will likely regress, which is why ultimately they need their own country.

Tell me why then nationalist arguments aren´t refuted, because the truth is on our side and the multiculturalists know it, that's why they shut nacio and identitarian vocies, that's why you see even commies and ultra liberals making alliances agisnt the nationalist side. We have already won on the ideas chapter and they know it

Fucking ey! Stay where you are black man. And the rest of you, return to your roots.

Worthwhile read

Now just change the words black to white, Negro to Aryan, and replace the picture with some Aryans wearing 1940s German cloths and you got some real raciest shit

>everybody I don't like is a jew/shill
Yea. That would be the meaning of the term Chad, Einstein.
>pic related

>This is the reason CIA worked so far to defeat communism: it was a threat to a unified global market.

Of course it was a threat, it was a direct competition to fucking USA.

Except for them its pointless because they'll always be mixed. there is not a single black american without white seed in their genetics, because we raped them so severely it fucked their whole line. youll never see full blood aficans looking that light.

So is this the newest operation? count me the fuck in.

>pure black
>in the wilds
Makes sense

I read this in an Adam Sandler voice and it was the best Hahahahaha :')

Is there a version like this with an attractive white couple?

Just kidding, it was sarcasm, since no attractive white couple would ever need to write something like that.

I don't think black males tend to be all that family oriented. Go into a mostly-black neighborhood in America and there will be a lot of single mothers.

No, he can't, I promise you.

Do you have a single picture of goyim loving BBC?
Starting to think kikes are the biggest victims of their own propaganda