Just as long as you stand
Stand by me

Ymir is ded

that pic is sad

Asspullner

did he know know how babby was formed?

she's cute alright

too bad for her and you she will be brutalized for being traitorous scum

Is Eren one of the most hated MC's of all time?

Is that chapter 94 leaked? Isayama plz

Pieck a best

eren was a mistake

Indeed.

Fuck off.

Posting best boy

Eren is okay. He's most likable when he's not around AM.

Continuing from last post, I do think he has changed for the better

yep armins is a walking asspull

You sure weren't Eren.

She looks so tired..

It's okay though she'll be dead soon. Then she won't have to worry about it.

EM a cute. A CUTE!!!

Enough Eren. It's giving me CANCER.

>get spoiled about the basement reveal
>want to drop the series completely now

Is it REALLY as bad as it sounds? Does Isayama really shit the bed that badly?

cute fanart, however
>removing that qt nose
Not good desu.

nah m8 he's completely shit.

If anything, without AM the spergtard would have no redeeming qualities.

But he was, and I hope he realizes it. His fit here over not being necessary was just the result of not knowing his father's motivations, now that he does, I really hope he gets that his father wanted him to capitalize on his will to freedom in the best way he can. Really, next chapter should be great.

I said this last thread, but fuck it
>33 "people" have based Nile in their most hated list

Yes. Now get out and spare yourself of this cancer.

He really is, I mean the amount of times I've seen him on like worst characters lists is astounding, I'd feel bad for him, but I really don't give a shit.

i don't disagree

>Armin uses basic knowledge about vibrations to find a possible hollow areas in the wall.

>shitner moves his "crystal" around his body like that shitty villain from one punch man

Asspull of the century.

>Is it REALLY as bad as it sounds?
people exaggerate it, especially Sup Forums
Sup Forums shit on everything
it was actually great and expanded the world, sarcastic and witty summaries of the reveal will make it sound stupid, that goes for everything
read it, it's quite amazing

Sure, they seem to be fine without Eren too.

I don't think it's that bad.

True Titan origin is still rather mysterious as probably nobody is really correct.

As for who/what is sending Titans at Eren and friends. I think it should have been slightly hinted at that there was something more than just Mindless Titans wandering around forever once Eren revealed he can shift.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I like Pieck more and more after every thread
Don't make me choose, Sup Forums

I liked the world building and secret of titans, it takes time to understand it but it was worth the build up

"Attack on" Titan

>I think it should have been slightly hinted at that there was something more than just Mindless Titans wandering around forever once Eren revealed he can shift.
Reread the series, there's loads of little things you notice after the fact. It's actually quite enthralling how many details Isayama put in. I grew a special place in my heart for the series again after the reveal.

Explain, what's bad about the basement? It's clear you're even worse than a speed reader.
What about the basements content is cancer? explain in detail if you can.

>trying to separate him from AM
Erenfags need to stop this meme. Don't try to pretend as if he's better than them or something, he's shit with or without them. He's always gonna be associated with them.

it shows the contract of how the biggest dream of the EMA is nothing but piss to them, the difference in ideals and way of life

i mean contrast not contract

The basement reveal was one of the greatest things to happen.

Only edgy contrarians will tell you it was shit.

Who doesn't love cute, sleepy girls? It is okay user. Accept Pieck's greatness.

But he is better without them, his relationships with Annie and Reiner are far more developed than his with Armin and Mikasa, though I will admit I think 50 eclipses everything else with regards to Mikasa, because there he realizes she's been pining for him for 50 chapters and affirms that he'll try to stick with her forever (he won't).

Yeah, it's pretty clever how they convery that this is nothing special to them, something they take for granted. Yet it means the world to someone like armin, or a strange foreign entity to anyone within the walls.

Dubs confirm, EMAshit together forever

I don't know about you, but part of what I liked about the series is that the titans were an unknown, existential horror that represented the worst aspects of our own humanity, and were a constant threat pressing down on what remained of the human race outside the walls. DUDE THEY'RE JUST PAWNS IN SOME RANDOM OTHER COUNTRY'S WORLD CONQUEST AND TITANS AREN'T EVEN THAT POWERFUL IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS LMAO is stupid and ruins what made the setting interesting in the first place, and I don't even care to get caught up to the manga anymore.

Granted, I will concede I'm not actually there yet (I only started reading the manga in earnest when I found out how short this anime's cour would be, never bothered before because Isayama is a garbage artist lmao), so I don't know what I'm actually talking about, maybe the execution is better than it sounds?

but user, that's wrong, she likes doggy style

Only autistic speed readers, you mean.

anime is getting an original ending, isnt it?

The mystery of this series was easily the best part.

more like sweatiest boy

He didn't affirm anything, he only said he would help her when she needs it. How is his relationship with Reiner more developed? because Eren hates him?

>like that shitty villain from one punch man
pretty sure you shouldn't take one punch man characters seriously to begin with

The execution was great, in my opinion. Just read and form your own opinion.

Titans still are a representation of humanity at it's worst.
Titans are litterally the embodiments of people living in a constant pain and suffering, worse then hell they cannont die.
Sure marley uses them but the concept behind eldians being forced into an eternity of eating their kin is far darker then that.

It by no means ruins anything about the setting, if anything it just makes things a lot darker, you should at least read it, all of it.

It's the fun type of shit, though. Keep with it, spoilers don't do it justice.

Did people seriously expect it to stay mysterious for the entire series? That's no fun.

Anyway, worst Shingeki is Grisha.

it's only when there's a common enemy is that humanity unites, it's as simple as that and the king used that concept
marley just started doing the shit of throwing more people's as titans later
besides the thing about them being human was nothing suprioising many saw that coming from miles, hell some titans had beirad, some even had a goatee and proper haircut and when the connie village thing happened it was obvious

>was
Not like the mystery part is over.

If you start to read from the second part of chapter 85, and ignore Grisha's retardness, it's not that bad.

That's the point, i meant that villain was intentionally shitty with a gimmicky power to prolong the fight, yet shit characters like riener unironcally need it to survive, imagine being a brfag knowing this shit wew

Where did Ymir Fritz truly get the Titan Powers?

Is it as Marley says: The Devil?
Is it as the Restorationists says: God?
What is the "source of all organic matter"

I'll tell you what it is: It is Alien Radioactive Biological Waste

Eren's monologue during their fight is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series, that plus the tree conversation is just a blast to read or, thanks to the latest episode, listen to. They nailed the voice acting there. Back on topic, I'd say that even if Eren hates him, it's still a very well-developed hatred that isn't as blind as, say, his hatred for "those that get in the way of freedom." There is a target, it has a face, and up until the latest chapter I was fairly okay with Eren living up to his words of killing Reiner painfully. Some reflection made me realize though that they're both probably suffering but can't say it. I want to know what they might talk about.

Dubs confirm.

You already posted all of them though.

Explain, what about the first part of chapter 85 is bad, it sounds to me like you didn't read any of it.

no, wit would never kill their cash cow, or else it would qualify in the Top 10 suicides of the century by watchmojo.com

Zeke's best Shingeki though.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Soon.

Pretend the serumb owl didn't happen is the best way to do it.

There's a bit of difference thinking that humanity inside the walls are last of humans race to they are just small island where the whole world moved on over in continent with billion of people thinking they are the devil which needs to be exterminated.

For me the manga lost a bit of magic after that reveal, it's jsut another variation of humans being shit for each other on different scale than shiftes being some external threat.

At this point I don't even think that they are something special just past experiment of some variety gone wrong to create supersoldiers where the past civilisation was destroyed by Ymir Fritz who then created new one where they didn't know anything about titan origins clouded by some medieval legends.

I bet SnK is a hidden sci-fi work where in the end we will learn that titans were created through some nanotechnology experiment which break the laws of physics to create matter from light or other dimension whic hi nreturn destroyed the past world who knows how many times so the story repeats each time with new Ymir Fritz choosing to either keep or to reset the world when in full power.

LM soon.

Well, that's your appreciation. I also enjoy Eren when he is not with AM but I also think they are better when they're not babysitting Eren. I hope we see some Zeke/Eren interaction too.

I wouldn't call him best, but he has his moments.

He's one of the more interesting characters in the manga. Not that means anything, of course.

not all of them. There is still one left to be revealed.

I hope he or she is ugly as fuck just to put a damper on all the waifu/husbando fuckery.

The only bad points in story for me are Ymir retarded selfless death and Reiner and Armin asspull survivals.

Without that it would be godly manga.

What? We've seen them all already. Who are you talking about?

It doesn't matter how they look. The fuckery will happen anyway.
Pic related proves that.

The ninth one is still to show.

Why? The serum bowl was probably one of the interesting conflicts inside the entire manga.
And as the series foreshadow early on, we'll never know which choices is the right one, it's just a really true to life idea, armin and erwin have both been pretty valuable, who knows how things will turn out in the end.

There are nine titan shifters. We've only seen retainers of 8 powers.

But we've literally seen them all.

Attack Titan (Eren), Armoured Titan (Reiner), Colossal Titan (Bertolt/Armin), Female Titan (Annie), Dancing Titan (Ymir/Galliard), Beast Titan (Zeke), Mule Titan (Pieck), Iron Jaw Titan (Galliard).

The Original Titan is inside Eren, it doesn't have another form.

1. Attack Titan - Eren
2. Founding Titan - Eren
3. Armored Titan - Reiner
4. Colossal Titan - Armin
5. Female Titan - Annie
6. Jaw Titan - Galliard
7. Beast Titan - Zeke
8. Cart Titan - Pieke
9. Unknown Titan - Some random Edlian.

There are 8 + the Original Titan, which Eren has. Now there are 7 shifters, since Galliard has both the Dancing Titan and the Iron Jaw titan.

how was Reiner an asspull