What animes have MCs who don't go with the best grill?

What animes have MCs who don't go with the best grill?

Certainly not Re:Zero.

but he does?

But the MC really didn't go with Betty, I suppose.

Yeah, that was what OP was implying.

Betty is also better than the maids so I'm okay with your post.

>Subaru will never tap this
JUST

What did she mean by this?

>animes
Reddit:Zero fans everyone.

She's a chicken?

Don't lump the remturds with the rest of the fanbase.

>BCC

All of them

Eromanga-sensei.

Too many to name.

Oreimo

>Implying he didn't go for Rem

>Rem
>best girl

fags

Not Saekano.

This faggot

do you know what time it is in the USA? No normalfags are on Sup Forums right now, Only autists.

Subaru should have just stayed with Emilia. Rem being a love interest just worsened the quality of the series and the fanbase overall

Rem makes Subaru a lot more interesting though.

Shuffle

but best girl won in that show

They can still have their interactions but she didn't have to become a love interest

Reddit:Zerofags are casuals. OP is the proof.

It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't love, but this is all post-anime stuff so whatever. I don't think Emilia is all that interesting until after the anime either, though.

she's pretending to be a moonbird

Besides some character interactions I really don't think any of the arcs would've went astray from the main route if Rem wasn't a love interest.

Subrau's reasons for saving Rem besides loving her is that she accepted all his flaws as a person and made him into a better someone overall and so he just wants to repay the debt given to him.Take away the love part and the motivation is still there just different reasons

The way that the romance is written it feels like it's only here to pander to a part of the fanbase instead of improving the core story overall

But hey it's just my opinion take it with a grain of salt

Worst girl by an astronomical landslide.

fpbp

Clannad

Well arc 4 and arc 6 would have, the one you can debate is arc 5. To say it panders to the fanbase really is just opinion based purely. Because you know, Rem being Satella repellent and all that, with the whole mystery and "defying fate" thing going on.