Yahari Oregairu

Iroha, or death?

Also, where the fuck is the next volume?

With every passing day it's more and more likely that the answer is never.

With the series dead its safe to declare Yukino the default winner

But Yukino loves Hayato

what are these faces trying to convey

craving for hikki dong

I can't see the author pairing Hikki with either Yuki or Yui considering they're both on equal ground and there's no justification for choosing one over the other. The only two ways this story concludes is by Hikki ending up with nobody or Iroha. She feels like this middle ground between the two other girls.

Can't spell Yukinoshita without shit.

Komachi or Sensei are the only answers.

>this story concludes

Yukino or nothing.

Death because Iroha is cancer and worst girl.

He wrote himself into a corner with the Yukinoshita bullshit.

Its over, she won

finally i can rest easy

Am I alone in thinking Yui was always more interesting and better for the MC than Yuki?

Unfortunately no, there are many of you who think yui's nomalfag bullshit would work well with 8man for whatever reason despite all his interaction with her cliq proving otherwise.

>Yui
>interesting
Pick one.

She's generic and definitely not better for 8man.
She might have been more interesting if Watari actually did something with her low self esteem issues but he hasn't. The peek of her character development was feeling conflicted over liking 8man after she saved his dog and that was a convoluted mess.

When will this meme die

>shit taste

it's not a meme, just yuifags shitposting

you're talking about yourself I presume? Iroha is a cancer and this is coming from someone that hasn't posted in this shit thread yet

No, Iroha is for the absolute patrician taste.
To contribute to discussion, the most possible ending for 8man is Yukinoshita or loner end.

You're insane. She has nothing in common nor a spark in her interactions with Hachiman like Yukino has in spades. The story has a true pairing for Yukino x Hachiman that any sane and logical reader would see.

nope, Iroha has always been awful and only detracted from the story. if there were two characters I wish Watari didn't include in this story it's her and that trap

But user you're neglecting to consider the most important fact of all.

8man is a self insert and everyone wants 8man to fuck their waifu.

I just want to get off this ride already.

What if 8man is my waifu?

If Iroha detracted the story then as did Sagami, Saki, Yumiko, other supporting characters. Totsuka is just there for the lulz though, no need to take him seriously.

Sagami, Saki and Yumiko knew when to come in and when to fuck off. So no.

So you're just hating on her because she got some screentime?

No, I'm saying that she didn't contribute anything and overstayed her welcome.

Goddamnit, it's too early in the morning for me to nut.

gross

Glad you're liking it, user. It was a miracle I found time to finish it last night, this was scheduled to be released like 3 weeks from now.

Enjoy yourself.

are you self-promoting?

source?

You might feel like it but she's not. In lot of part of S2 there's roles Iroha need to take part in, as a requester from the Service Club, as the SC president, as someone who lays out Hayato's character to Hachiman (and the audience). Compared to the main trio, of course she didn't do shit, but you can't really say that she didn't contribute anything. She's been important to the plot as well as the other characters.

>as a requester from the Service Club
Other characters could do that.

>as the SC president
Meguri could do that. Besides Iroha is terrible at that job.

>as someone who lays out Hayato's character to Hachiman
What? When? Hayama lays his character out more than anyone else.

Not really, I don't have autism. I release for myself and the well-being of the author.

That being said, feel free to suggest a Yahari doujin you want scanlated, I might put them in my backlog if I find them interesting. It has to not have Yui in them.

>It has to not have Yui in them.
Well, that's kind of a dealbreaker for me then.

Any Iroha doujin would be nice.

>Other characters could do that.
Like who? Iroha's opponent in presidency that doesn't really need helping that pulled out anyway? Or some completely random new character that only appears in a or couple of episode/s? I'd rather have one character who'd be relevant for at least the major part of the show rather than the "other characters" that you're thinking.
>Meguri could do that. Besides Iroha is terrible at that job.
Meguri can't. Do you even know why she need to retire in the first place? Watch/read the series again.
As someone who didn't really want to be president, every project she took on became success. Who woulda think?

>Iroha's opponent in presidency that doesn't really need helping that pulled out anyway?

What opponent? There was no opponent. Perhaps you should read the series again. I'm talking about Zaimokuza, Saki, Ebina, Tobe, Hayama, Sensei, basically the entire cast that has come to them for requests up until that point.

Watari didn't have to make Meguri a third year in that case. Or Iroha should have just fucked off and actually solved the problems herself or with the people that actually need to do that shit.

>every project she took on became success.
Not because of her. That's my point.

They have served their purpose. Any more appearances would ruin the nice little conclusion they had in their respective arcs. A new character has to fill in, and Iroha did an amazing job. She's big enough to be relevant in most part of what's happening but not big enough in the grand scheme of things.
>when you hate a character so much that the author should've done this instead
Not a very good argument my friend

>when you hate a character so much that the author should've done this instead
>Not a very good argument my friend
I'm saying that she overstayed her welcome, especially because she doesn't actually do anything. You haven't countered that argument, so get off your high horse.

They should have just kissed right here. It would have made for a more interesting story.

yukino will lose

one day you're going to have to stop lying to yourself

>I'm saying that she overstayed her welcome, especially because she doesn't actually do anything. You haven't countered that argument, so get off your high horse.
>A new character has to fill in, and Iroha did an amazing job. She's big enough to be relevant in most part of what's happening but not big enough in the grand scheme of things.
Dude, not every character should have a big contribution to the main conflict, like for Iroha who's just a supporting character. She also exist for the fans to gawk at, "fanservice" if you will. Much like Zaimokuza's chuuni behavior (even though his arc feels like a filler, or less harsh, introduction) and Totsuka's friendliness to 8man, even though they "don't actually do anything" they still add to the series as a whole because of the humor and entertainment they provide whichever scene they are in. Similar but also different to Iroha, who actually DID something compare to the two, she's also a sweet, cute, playful, little kouhai who the fans can appreciate, much like Zaimokuza and Totsuka.
So to answer your question, yes, you can say she overstayed her welcome (which is subjective btw), but that's not necesarilly a bad thing. I, for one, and also as the other countless fans of Iroha enjoy the every second of screentime she got, so we can just agree to disagree. Saying she doesn't do anything is also partially true, but that's just regarding the main conflict (the problem concerning the Service Club members). Outside of it, she's always been more or less relevant.

Yes, Yukino will lose to her sister for Hayato before she realize she loves 8man instead. Yes, yes, that it

Does Hayato like Yukino? When asked to say who he likes, he said the first letter is Y.

obvious false flag

No. It's likely Yukinoshita Haruno he likes. Yumiko is also a possibility, though unlikely

Yukinoshita, Yukino, Yumiko, Yui, (You)

It could be anyone.

>(You)
Ha-Hayato doesn't like me

Who's Yumiko again? Sensei?

How the fuck did Iroha become the most popular girl in the series, when in the LN she's just an irrelevant side character

Yes.

She's more entertaining than Yukino the ice queen or Yui the moeblob.

The girl who's always sticking to Hayato
>cute
>playful
>calls you senpai
>decent at ping pong
There's literally nothing more to wish for. She's perfect.
>tfw won't get rejected by Iroha

we're all the same in that

>How the fuck did Iroha become the most popular girl in the series
She's not. That's like asking "How the fuck did Hitler conquer Russia during winter?"

>decent at ping pong

fuck off chink

>"It would have been different if it were you, Hikigaya-kun"
8man failed to get with actual best girl Ebina ;_;

If I were to pick between a girl who's at least decent in ping pong and a girl who's not, well you know who I'll pick
>best girl
>fujoshit
pick one
Nah, she's certainly popular here, idk bout nipland. "How did USA beat Germany in WW2?" would be more accurate

Fujoshis can't beat the cock, all it takes is just the tip for them to realize the brilliance of heterosexuality. Fuck off.

She's pretty damn popular in Japan. At least more than Yui

Nips always impress me with their shit taste.

it isn't a popularity ranking per se

more like a sluttiness ranking

>no Yukino
seems about right
No, it would take at least two full-sized

>Iroha or death
>Yukino or nothing
>Yui or ___???

>>no Yukino
Just leaving this here.

>Iroha
>other oregairu girls
>zuka-chan
>sento
>chitanda
Japan truly has some good taste

If you continue to add in more characters every time, eventually some will become even more worthless or forgettable. See the Index series which had even main characters like Index herself almost disappear from relevance with the introduction of more characters to be focused on each volume.

Also you run the risk of rehashing/repeating certain types of characters at some point, just like in other series where a new character is virtually the same as another character.

it's a slut ranking.

u watch ur fucking mouth m8 karen is not a slut

I guess he could just masturbate in his room