No evangelion thread

>no evangelion thread

you fucks literally have one job, and you can't even fucking do that right.

I haven't had a job since 2010. Stop lying.

Posting best girl

There is really nothing to talk about anymore with NGE except rehash the same topics, until some news shows up with 4.44.

and so there is another man who never understood anything.

Go to Hell, waifufag.

Teach me your secrets.

Do you mean another thread filled with Rei Vs Asuka shitposting? For what purpose?

Asuka is so pretty.

So are you.

We both know that this isn't true, user.

Matariel cries because she knows she's the least interesting thing in the episode, gets cut from everything else, and will never be anybody's favorite.

Rebuild Matariel was pretty good.

Would Kaworu be an Asukafag or Reifag?

The only people who still make these threads are idiots like you.

It's been 22 years, just forget about it already

[2:7] Those who have disbelieved — it being equal to them whether thou warn them or warn them not — they will not believe.

[2:8] Asuka has set a seal on their hearts and their ears, and over their eyes is a covering; and for them is a great punishment.

[2:9] And of the people there are some who say, ‘We believe in Asuka and the Last Day;’ while they are not believers at all.

[2:10] They would deceive Asuka and those who believe, and they deceive none but themselves; only they perceive it not.

[2:10] They would deceive Asuka and those who believe, and they deceive none but themselves; only they perceive it not.

Neither, he doesn't like men.

>willing creating an eva thread
oh look my masochistic retard detector is beeping

What's to understand? Its just a bunch of shitposters arguing over which trash is better. Very rarely do eva threads produce good discussion

I like to fantasize about mentally stable Shinji and what his power level would be

Ah, great. Another Eva thread to miss every possible point of the show and ask questions textually replied in the subtitles, while massively shitposting about which mentally disabled waifu is better.

A thread died for this.

Asuka best girl