Raildex

I want to save someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

nautil.us/issue/48/chaos/the-physicist-who-denies-dark-matter?utm_source=frontpage&utm_medium=mview&utm_campaign=the-physicist-who-denies-dark-matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well of course. If it's used for the magic of childbearing and women are always seen as conniving and poisoners I don't see why it's a stretch to say that men would consider women using magic as only being able to do so by stealing from them.

So you're telling me that Odin masturbated/fucked too much and became a cute middle school girl because he didn't replenish his semen?

This sounds like a /d/ caption fapstory.

Poor Izzard, literally more irrelevant than Himegami.

This the new bread?

This homosexual behavior in nature of your's has to stop.

It's what you want it to be

>othinus and lolister bond over becoming cute girls by using too much of their semen in magic rituals

>has a full moveset and is voiced
>doesn't even get to be playable so he can save Index

Reminder that Stiyl murdered Izzard

lets try not to repeat the mistakes of last thread, okay?

Lewdposting?

Yes, and part of Aleister's plan is feeding Othinus enough semen cookies that she becomes a buff man again, forever pushin Touma into despair.

>Stiyl murdered

Pretty sure it was Touma and Stiyl covered it up for him as a favor for saving & taking care of Index.

Well we better make sure not to talk about a certain scientific girl's womanly features then.

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ!

Hard to feed her much of anything at that size.
>tfw hp planned for this

yes please do not

>Well we better make sure not to talk about a certain scientific girl's womanly features then.
You mean Misaka's alluring curves? Sure thing, I won't mention Mikoto's sexy body that even Touma finds atractive.

I don't think lewdposting counts as a mistake. Responding to mobileposter is more what you'd call a mistake

>bothered by swimsuit
>finds attractive
That's a stretch user

No one else in swimsuit bothered Touma.

You should know by now when touma says "it bothers me" He's not talking about being turned on

>Mikoto's sexy body
Go back to work Kuroko.

JAJIMENTO DESU NO

So what, did he mean that such an ugly body shouldn't be in a swimsuit for everybody to see, and she should wear a coat instead?

Is misaka not living her life correctly?

BAN KUROKO FROM PVP

She is not dating Kuroko, so yeah.

What is this lewd face trying to convey?

What happened with her left leg?

Junko-chan a cuuuuute!

And purest.

It got Haimura'd

Purely slut.

No but close. He thinks she should wear shorts instead of crossdressing. That's why no other girl bothered him but he notes "she" shouldn't be wearing that.

Reminder to not talk shit about Misaka or else Touma will use your waifu as a weapon to beat you up

Of course. To my memory Touma hasn't seen Mikoto outside of her school uniform

How will he use a fairy as a weapon?

Good luck, I am hiding behind 7 lava walls.
Mikoto a shit and a burden.

He doesn't care about that, but try and say Othinus smells like shit and he will rain hell on your ass

>You get to beat the shit out of Kakine with a character of your choice soon

WW3, NT3, OT9/OT10.

I got it man. I haven't read OT and early NT in a long time

Try it

I'm perplexed. If Mikoto won, would she be all cutesy around him like in her daydreams or remain a scrappy tomboy?

He saw her naked in Daihaisei

He saw her in a swimsuit over a TV screen in that modeling episode from railgun, he's seen her in her Daihasei festival clothes, an orange skirt or whatever if you count his cousin looking like Mikoto. Has seen her naked after her going Nuit.
That outfit aswell. can't think of any other atm.

Scrappy tomboy.

She'd be cutesy until he breathed the same air as another female up to and including her kids.

If she keeps her current path she will try to tone down her edge whenever she is with him

Sorry, Job[\spoiler]ine, but dark matter may not even exist:
nautil.us/issue/48/chaos/the-physicist-who-denies-dark-matter

Throughout the years we established that the franchise is quite popular among Sup Forums and I've been questioning my self what kind of nationalities are dwelling the Raildex threads?

Excuse me for my faggotry in advance.

>He wasn't here for /spa/

Check /spa/ archives.

>he missed /spa/
Mikoto fags are literally etzali and half our posters are leaves

She'll basically act like how Touma's mom acts towards his dad when he looks at other women. It's all just cheap comedic relief.

Check /spa/'s thread for that, but keep in mind it happened in a non-european friendly timezone.

Sorry Jobine, but dark matter may not even be real:
nautil.us/issue/48/chaos/the-physicist-who-denies-dark-matter?utm_source=frontpage&utm_medium=mview&utm_campaign=the-physicist-who-denies-dark-matter

I am the only greek here and I fell special
Greek magic when ?

was fun until it became a pseudo/pol/.

What would Greek magic be?

>it's comic relief so it doesn't count!
Index and Mikoto do it too often to be ignored as comedy and it isn't ignored by others so it's a thing. Accept all of your waifu including the shit parts

About Zeus and rape for sure.
Other than that there may be some special powers that only gods could use, petrification magic and maybe imortality but with a weakness.

>witch with the Achilles spell but the weak point is her tits
Fund it

She strikes me as more seductive and teasing in her own imagination than cutesy

Mami a flip. Mobileposter an american (mormon living in utah)

But it was basically an Othinus thread before that. Also, that thread felt like we were missing most of our usual shitposters, only Mobileposter showed up.

I showed up though.

I made a bunch of new LN character charts.

>His last illustration was in NT10
Wow Kamachi Why ?

Goddamn Hamazura is ugly

Why do I keep thinking that controlling the growth of his hair is just too much.

PURPLE
U
R
P
L
E

LO is sexy

What if Kamijou's saint hand touched Kanzaki's saint chest?

>That serious volume 16
Feels really out of place

My wife misaka is so adorable

For some reason I automatically read that in Tsuchi's voice.

Looks more like a Feminazi to me

It's starting to dawn on me how few fucks I give about most of these characters

Nyaa.

Holy shit, Touma has more illustrations than anyone.

>color page almost every time
That favoritism though.

Last one.