Little Witch Academia

Akko flying soon

more like Akko dying soon

Final episode spoiler:

The missile was launched by the England’s submarine because of Croixs dice that wanted hatred all over the world.
Akko gathers up everyone as the new nine witches and makes a long broom made up by seven brooms and the Shiny Rod to stop the missile.
Chariot and Croix dresses up the seven with the white clothe which was used in the Enchanted Parade and leave the seven to go after the missile.
Andrews dad and the England government tries and fails to shoot down the missile, but finds seven witches on a broom going after the missile on camera.
The witches didn’t have enough magic power to catch up to the missile, so each one used their final power to boost up the broom and bails out like a rocket fuel tank.
Akko and Daiana were to remain, but still they did not have enough magic power.
Chariot shouts out to the world to believe in them, and the world gives out their power to the two. (This part resembles to the scene of Satan of Genki-dama on Dragon Ball Z)
The two finally caches up to the missile and fights with the BEST FIGHT EVER, but gets shot down.
But the legendary broom Shooting Star saves them and the two go out to space and shoot the BIGGEST Shiny Arc EVER and destroys the missile.
In the epilogue, Croix gets taken by the Magic department but promises Chariot to find a way to cure her from the pollen. (Chariot was dressed like Ursula as usual, but her hair was red)
Akko tries to fly with her broom while everyone watching, buy fails like always.
Andrews joins up, and gives her back her hat, and FINALLY...

>FINALLY...
Finally what?

1. This is Akko!
2. Akko is the cutest witch!
3. Akko will restore everyone's yay!
4. Akko restored my yay!
5. Akko!

""""""Main trio""""""

They should have made Diana the MC if they can't stop sucking up to her so much.

>people who don't love lotte alotte are allowed to post
Sacrilege

There are three layers of main trio
>narrative actors
Andrew, Diana, Akko
>witches
Diana, Amanda, Akko
>pods
Akko, Sucy, Lotte

Let us now put an end to our ever intertwining fates, /lwa/. By this time tomorrow you will have no choice but to concede defeat at my hands and beg for my forgiveness. You will all perish in anger and regret, despair and humiliation! Go ahead, cry,scream,beg, scrawl and sputter in your final moments.I'll be waiting.

Chariot, Akko, Diana on the first.

I want to give this cute dork a smooch!

Episodes comes out in Sundays Autist-Kun but nice try

Nah, the first trio is right, but the second trio should be Chariot instead of Amanda. Amanda didn't do shit, at all.

There's a good chance both Sucy and Lotte will have one, maybe two lines of dialogue for the last episode

Don't use my husbando to shitpost. He is too pure for your shit.

>chariot
No. She's a legacy character. She is barely a narrative actor. The only legacy character that is relevant by her own action, not through someone, is Croix. Woodward and Chariot are just backing for akko or Croix.
Andrew-Akko-Dianna is what drives the story. They introduce conflict. Compliment and contextualise each other (Andrew contextualising Dianna's dedication/ Diana contextualising Andrew's subdued life). They resolve conflict through their own action and are the main two pillars that akko finds resolve it THAT still have their own goals (unlike chariot or lotte/sucy who now exist purely to further akko).
Sorry mate.

>Twitter Dianafags were right
Apologize.

Is this you guys first meeting with Betrayalfag? He's become more and more unhinged since episode 23 to the point he's been calling for the deaths of Trigger's entire staff

Never

Fuck off Yuya, you already got replaced by Yusaku who is better than you in literally every single way

Oh, let me explain what I meant by that.
Who do we see akko with as a friend, not just telling us she's friends with them? Amanda and Dianna. They're the two she plays off the best. They're also the three most overpowering personalities of their respective pods. The bullies bow to Dianna. The leftovers (no bully, Lotte is still best girl) tag along with Akko. The weirdos deffer to Amanda.

For what, do Akko and Diana really kiss?

Are we getting in insert song in the episode since every witch is helping out? I love that shit. Especially if they each say something just before they all give Akko and Diana the rest of their power and bail

>lotte never got a real episode
It fucking hurts

I just want Diana to ride behind Akko in Shooting Star. That way I get Diana hugging Akko.

They were right about the wrong thing. Diana didn't win the bowl. She won the spotlight.

Don't believe this fag, he's fake.

This is the Magical Stick of Yay. Reply to this post and you'll be blessed with great amounts of Yay this week, but only if you reply "Don't lose your Yay, Akko!"

Retconned, Akko will never use magic that isn't transformation or the shiny rod.

>especially if they each say something just before they all give Akko and Diana the rest of their power and bail
Do people still not now what a triskelion is? Each pod will link up to make one and three pods link up to make an even bigger one. The imagery has already been established time and time again along with the name itself. Triskelion, which is the heraldry symbol of three joined limbs radiating from a centre.

Go to bed Andoryuu

i want to show my progress for my lame pic for the collage.

also:
>Akko/Atsuko
>Ryuko
>Luluco

are you seeing a pattern here?

It's a repost from the previous thread and he posted proof.

I'm still not getting it.

Is there going to be more lightsabers?

>She won the spotlight
That's why you don't make your MC more retarded and boring than a side character.

Yeah.... They're all GIRLS!

It's not lame user. It's actually pretty nice. Better than my kik drawing anyways

Jokes on you, it's me Diana!

>unlike chariot or lotte/sucy who now exist purely to further akko
Chariot was doing that to accomplish her own dream. That's why she tells Akko "you made my dream come true" in episode 24. She wanted to make people happy, but she thought all her efforts had been in vain. Akko coming into her own and thanking Chariot for inspiring her proved her efforts weren't in vain. She had managed to make at least one person happy and inspire them.

That's what Chariot's storyline was about.

Akko harem spinoff when?

Akko and Diana are together, they're sharing the spotlight. Like Akko, Sucy and Lotte in Enchanted Parade.

This is a triskelion. Now rewatch the OP. Now look at all the carvings around the sealing area. Now rewatch the OP again and note whose arms they are. Now read the preview saying they're the new nine witches. Now realise that 9 is three 3s.

Main trio ;_;

>open thread
>no hannah
>no barbara

I know that feel.

Who?

Can I store It for next week? Don't lose your yay, Akko!

Finally Akko was able to fly with a broom.

Sucy and Lotte were sidekicks. Even when they helped Akko, it was never as an equal. Diana gets to be at the same standing than Akko and even surpass her from time to time.

Honestly, she should be the MC of her own series instead of stealing Akko's spotlight.

The best girls, best friends, and best lovers

>chariot was helping akko for her own reasons
Obviously but she wasn't DOING anything towards her dream. All she could do is guide Akko in the auxiliary. She only affected the narrative THROUGH akko be it in aiding her or hurting her via Croix's revelation.
Croix was still relevant because she kept her autonomy and affected things directly (making her the antagonist).
By your logic woodward has as much action and narrative import as Chariot.

You must at least 18 to post here kid.

thanks man...

THE YAY LEAVIN' SAN FIERRO?

meant for

If only

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

Why would an entire harem of chatacters give a shit about akko?

Don't lose your Yay, Akko!

METAMORPHING RAT NO JUTSU

BELIEVE IT! (Magic that is)

But that's basically all I want. They rode on Gainax coat trails and never measured up. They've made two good products.

>But that's basically all I want.
Good. Keep on wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

This reminds me. Does anyone have any gifs of Ryuko and Luluco munching on things too?

At this rate, the OVA was better

Akko did not need 23 episodes just to learn how to fly

>By your logic woodward has as much action and narrative import as Chariot.
You're being a retard. Woodward didn't do shit, either on her own of through other characters.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if Chariot was acting through Akko. She still did it out of her own accord and for her own reasons. Besides, at the end she chose to confront Croix instead of looking for Akko.

>filename gets reversed too
That's pretty brilliant

Go fuck your ponies, lagitx

>you will never be friends with these two dorks
>they will never hug you when you come back

>Andoryuu

>Implying he would ever say out of character shit like that

Good night Sup Forums

Don't lose your Yay, Akko!

Literally no episode will top the broom race episode.
That shit was exactly what I wanted out of LWA

>implying the yay won't make him go dere
>implying akko won't ride him into the sunset

Sleep tight

At least it was canon

Don't let the bed bugs bite

At least Shooting Star is coming back.

I hate that we didn't get to see this.

He was already dere the last time the saw each other.

And no, she won't ride him.

Iant that the ending to final fantasy 3?

I just bought the Akko nendo as well as all of the OPs/EDs. I'm also going to buy the BDs as they become available. Trigger isn't going bankrupt.

But Akko being retarded was what carried the show for the first cour. Nothign happened without her and quite honestly it was boring as fuck considering a lot of the shenanigans were watered down compared to the OVAs.

Her character only became a problem at the second cour. She refused to change despite her professors, Diana, Andrew, the stupid Words, and even her own friends kept telling her she's being too much of a retard at times. She was literally told by most of the main cast about the importance of patience and had an entire episode dedicated to that concept including a Word tied to it. Not even a couple of other Words later and she completely ignores that lesson and rushes to the pollen tree thing despite everybody's warnings.

>You managed to kill the last guy who came after you and your favorite witch.
>but now the holy see has sent two more guys in his place!
What do you pick to kill these guys with and to protect your witch with?

I always think of Shiori's stuff as extra moments that can still be canon.

>3+3+3=9
>3x3=9
>333
>Angel Number 333 encourages you to be creative, social and communicative and use your natural abilities and talents to empower yourself and uplift and enlighten others
>Literally Akko's ability to put the Yay back into others
Sasuga Trigger

How do you ride something like that into space and break off parts of it while pushing two others?
Delete this, Jasminka's eyes aren't like that, according to Tattun and Yoshi Jasminka's eyes aren't closed, they're pure black and with that back story of hers about the demon that might very well be why

>Eyes open

>Shipperfags still trying to drag Andrew's character into the mud by still insisting to making him a love interest

Thank God producer took out romance, you people are the worst.

Mean for

Oh yeah? then what does Akko's name, Atsuko Kagari, mean?

Satan Incarnate

It's not fair! I want to hold Akko's cute, tiny hands too!

Nice teeth

They are aren't they?

Andrew need not be jealous, akko and he are find. As an aside Frank would never snake anyone. He's one of the boys.

They all have chewing gifs?