Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Here we discuss the possibilities of our boy GODhan returning to the spotlight where he belongs, what kind of new transformation he will get, and who'll be the one who jobs against him(either Toppo, Hit, Jiren, Vegeta or some God) to show us the limits of his new transformation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd1cybOXNgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O MY MYSTIC KI

I WARNED YOU DUMB U7 NIGGERS TO BRING ME BACK AND NOT THAT SNAKE FRIEZA SERVES YOU RIGHT HOW COULD YOU TRUST SOMETHING THAT HAS NO SEXUAL ORGANS DUMBASS NIGGERS ENJOY YOUR YMCHA MEMES

>I think you mean the anime desu.
Nothing will ever be a biggest asspull than Mastered SSB and Goku using Hakai

I hope he goes full REEE Columbine mode and goes Majin.

O MY ABILITY TO MERGE WITH THE UNIVERSE OUT OF NOWHERE DESPITE MY BODY BEING DESTROYED
>Mastered SSB and Goku using Hakai
>asspulls
You wish desu

CHAMPA WANTS HIS MILKY

Frieza did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

This is a female saiyan.

>Gohanfag bait
>/dbs/
Kill yourself OP.

O MY SWORD OF FRIENDSHIP

MSSB >>>>> Kaiokuck x10
Epic Hakai >>>>> Baseball hakai Ouchie balls you can literally pull out of your ass.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

O MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOT SSB TRANSFORMATION, WHICH FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T ACTIVATE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR I SPENT FIGHTING BLACK WHERE HUMANITY WAS BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES YET AGAIN OR WHEN MY MOTHER AND WAIFU(SEEMINGLY) DIED

>/dbs/

LEAVE BLACK AND ZAMASU TO ME!!!

I love how much fanart this pair has compared to the

Post waifus, since that's the only important shit this crap has to offer.

This dumb Gohanfag always puts /dbs/ in the title.

I love Shin.

>Time paradox
>in DB
wew lad

She will jobb to Krillin and be a laughing stock

Fuck you all. why do gohanfafgs insist on puting /dbs/ in the title

How old was Shin when everything went to shit with Majin Buu?

Cabba forgot to mention Blue to her, didn't he?

They think they're on /vg/.

Stop putting /dbs/ in the title you fuckin cucks

You know what i like about dbs?

I like how everyone thought god of destruction Ki is purple like beerus but 3 of the GoDs habe ki that are blue, green, and orange.

best girl

The same age as everyone else, I suppose?

Should they leave universe 7 to her?

MOMMY

Hakai or not?

>Disses the U7 Saiyans for their reactions to the Pride Troopers
Is she not able to sense Ki or something? Because anybody who knew anything would be able to tell the Pride Troopers are tough fuckers.

Reminder to always put /dbs/ in the title to piss off autist faggots like these

sauce?

>It's an "I'm unaware of the capability to alter your power level" episode

But he's always references as being very young for his position.

Reminder to never put /dbs/ in the title to piss off autist faggots like this

>getting asshurt over being called out
Sasuga, Gohanfag.

This isn't /vg/.

>STILL triggered by a thread title
Why are such a fucking baby? Neck yourself.

invade

Why am I supposed to hate the Z dub again?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd1cybOXNgo

>Cell comes back as the kid of the guy who killed him
Nah.

Saiyan hybrids are just that gud genetically. If one of them is born who actually likes fighting they'd have pretty much no equal.

I do want cell to come back in some way. He was the best villain.

I would like to _______ Brianne

It would make sense since Vegeta never learned how to sense Ki until he came to earth.

This board doesn't allow generals, this thread shouldn't exist but the fact that you like to do that /dbs/ vg thing gives me hope that we'll be nuked and set free.

Why do people pretend the Kaioshins are competent if Black and Zamasu were some how able to kill every single one? The logistics of them being able to kill every kaioshin bothers me though. You would think the grand priest or someone monitors for that stuff. No one cares if someone like king kai dies but if a universe's supreme kai is dead and the god of destruction is dead and the angel is now inactive you would think someone would take notice of this now multiversal threat

>implying we'll ever be free from this purgatory

She either can't read Ki or this Either way, she's in for a rude awakening. inb4 she gets her ass kicked by Krillin.

The Kaioshin all looked very young, for the exception of North.

Why are all of you so triggered baby boys? Maybe it's time for you all to go back.

>itt autistic faggots crying about the title of their thread
Are you fat manbabies just pissed that you didn't make the thread or something?

Zeno has no reason to care

Some day, until they announce Dragon ball Ultra.

MSSB and Hakai had no foreshadowing whatsoever, just shitty asspulls
Zamasu suddenly growing clones is a shitty asspull
Trunks gaining healing is a shitty asspull
Everyone agrees with me. Your manga is shit and Toyo is a hack. Accept it Toyocucks.

When do Hit and 17 get to tank all of Freeza's offense?

I hadn't thought about it before, but Caulifla noticed Cabba's Super Saiyan power just fine. So, maybe she is underestimating everyone in the tournament because she already has Super Saiyan Blue?

Anyway, what is the High Priest trying to jew off everything?
Fucking dubious sexual angels.

It's because of dumb people like you that it's only a matter of time until mods ban DB threads from Sup Forums.

goku does not think like that. sure the scene is intense and a nice ending/killing of the main villain. But he is not thinking about "you will know how it feels to have your body taken from you" . he is thinking "you were amazing, you changed forms so many times, I was getting tired of it". goku is selfish, he ,most of the time. is not thinking about serving justice.
you don't need to hate it, but you should acknowledge the show is a different show when it comes to that original dub

Z has better music
Kai had a Goku that was more in character

Nope, just strong as fuck.

False flagging to make Gohan look bad

>Why do people pretend the Kaioshins are competent if Black and Zamasu were some how able to kill every single one?
It's not their fault they didn't have tear gas.

because it sounds stilted and forced half the fucking time

He's just taking the piss m8

>MSSB and Hakai had no foreshadowing whatsoever
MSSB had some foreshadowing. Goku used SSB after a point where he said he didn't have energy to do it, and Trunks noted that.

hold the hands of

Then you've got how Universe 11 had someone like Toppo on SSB level and hanging with the gods, but not a god himself, so the Kaioshin link couldn't kill him. At the time Black also had no Super Saiyan Rose.

Wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong,wrong and wrong.

She can't sense ki. Cabba was shitting himself over U11 just like Goku and Vegeta was

>Toyocuck arguments

Oh man I can't wait for the moment she realized she fucked up

Z doesn't have HEY HO HEY HEY

>At the time Black also had no Super Saiyan Rose.
noncanon, that's manga only

mandatory for further discussion

Daily reminder that you're a fucking hypocrite if you hate dubs but use any of these words:
>saiyan
>destructo disk
>king kai
>kakarot
>wolf fang fist
>tri-beam
>VegITO
>Frieza
>Spirit Bomb
>Krillin
>Hercule
>Special Beam Cannon

So there are videos games, toys, manga.

Do popular series ever get LNs?

>>Gohanfag bait
What makes you think that's bait m8?

Gohan did said that he was aiming at a new transformation, and there's literally no point for him to say that unless Toei has something planned for him in the near future.

Look you ignorant son of a bicht. You are pathetic, worthless & will die alone without a soul to care you're gone. Don't bother responding, you're a coward, and you know you're a coward & you know when you die you're going to be a scared little bicth about it.

Wrong, Black didn't have SSR until episode 56

Prove it Toyocuck

shut the fuck up retard

Don't project your real life issues onto us, man.

Colleen Clinkenbeard and NuSabat single handely ruin Kia for me desu.
Colleen Clinkenbeard's Gohan is just insufferable, and it triggers me every time they use her for Kid Goku, And all of Sabat's characters sound the same, and he shit's out all of lines in the same dull monotonous "I don't give a fuck anymore tone".
I honestly don't think I've ever watched a single episode of Kai from start to finish, because I lose all interest as soon as either one of them starts talking.

>The manga has little difference between then and now whereas the anime has a HUGE quality drop in every aspect of it

Will Toeifags ever recover?

But he didn't meet a SSG back then. Even though his hair remains yellow, his ki is blue and it has those god ki sparkles. I think he found a way to manage godlike ki albeit not turning SSG properly speaking.
If he didn't meet Goku and Vegeta after their training with Whis he would've never achieved that IMO.

I'd want Champa to drink from me desu senpai

>not an argument
Still waiting, toyocuck

He fucking says so in the episode dumbass.

No he doesn't. And I know for sure you can't prove it

I haven't been paying attention. How the fuck did Roshi qualify for the tournament?

fanservice

To be fair, Freeza killed and tortured a bunch of NPCs on ep 95