Shingeki no Kyojin

Annie's father and Annie flashback next chapter.

RE alliance soon.

Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

Soon.

Too bad the feeling isn't mutual, the last time Eren saw Annie, he crushed her face and tried to eat her.

Reminder

Isayama personally shot down EA himself years ago yet you deluded whales just can't let it go.

AM will be endgame.

Annie and Marcel are both dead though.

If he were disgusted he would have interrupted instead of keep watching

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHH SAVE ME REINER

have you never played with bugs as a kid? You are disgusted by them, but still kind of want to keep watching.

Is there anything they HAVEN'T tried to break her out?

>Must protect her smile at all cost!

The smile looks more retarded in the anime. Manga didn't over do it and makes it look superbly natural.

eren's kiss

>shipperfaggot being retarded

Dedicate your hearts!

GROUND RULES

EM is canon
YH is canon (rip)
LH maybe or may not be canon. (50/50)
all other ships are not real.

GROUND RULES:

Ymir liked hisu, Hisu might be lesbian
all other ships are only guesses

Eren/Annie is best ship though

Endgame right here, brothers.

Yeah, I'm sure the chick with a year left to live who's been napping since 2011 is right at the top of Eren's list, especially given that the last two times they interacted Eren tried to kill and eat her.

Why'd Isayama work so hard to hide Annie's dad's face?

Based Reiner/Annie OTP

>Reiner will never whisper into her hear and say "You don't need to do anything for me. I love you without conditions"

So that he can decide which of the random titans we already saw in shinganshina or trost or whatever turned out to be her dad

the Goddess Ymir is historia years into the future, the Devil is eren with all 9 titan powers. Historia took the name Ymir in memory of Ymir. The goddess Ymir (historia) has blond hair and is very lady like (like frieda told historia to be).
A message was displayed to eren after taking in all 9 titans. A message from Ymir fragmented into 9 memories telling how to time travel.

Same reason he hid Eren's.

Because then we'd expect to meet him

Grim Reminder soon, lads.

You do realize there can be narrative callbacks without literal time travel, right?

Is the one who ate Eren anyone yet?

I 100% guarantee you that Eren will look exactly the same

Would you let Eren and Armin destroy your ships?

Yeah he was in Grisha's crew

RA reunion when?

He'll look like himself, but now an adult.

>"Marley sent us to Hell, but we're going even deeper."

More accurate depiction of Marley fleet getting BTFO

>EArwhales

This is Japshit
They look like adults at 13
The only difference as they age is more wrinkles, grey hair, and saggy tits

This is all true, except for annie ever waking up, that shit may never happen.

Reminder that Reiner is a girl (male)

Yes, burn baby burn!

Armongossal's head is too big
Make it a perfectly round pinprick

This desu desu!

I am not a fujo but kek that's hot.

[muffled REEEEEEEEEEE in the background]

No matter what Reiner is
I just want to hug him and say it's alright, I love him.

Like this?

Calm down, Gabi.

No from the front
So I can look into his beautiful eyes (no homo) and say I accept him.
That way I can see the tears form as he hugs me back

I am afraid to ask but I will do it anyway. Why are they naked?

Until be betrays and murders you anyway

>having fug with Annie
>rip her hymen
>she starts bleeding
>unintentionally transforms

What happens to the benis?

They're titans

Because they couldn't find titan-sized clothes.

>"Eren, I...."

Reinrein won't betray anyone who gives him what he wants. Acceptance and belonging.
That's all he wants

The Scouts made him feel so belonged that he almost gave up his entire life before Paradise

>What happens to the benis?

Less than a year, goys

You know how Mikasa and Armin were inside Eren's ribcage when he protected them from the canon?
You'd end up inside Annie's vagina.

No user, you don't understand.

Will it rip my benis off and stay inside her pussy, while she is in the nape of her titan?
Because that would technically mean i am still fuggin her even after death.

He was wholly accepted and even idolized by the walldians and the survey corps in particular, and then he betrayed them because he's a fucking lunatic, being shepherded around by his shithead of a friend.

You're one lewd dude.

It's this guy. He was turned after she failed to return from the mission and lost the FT.

I wonder how it would have gone if they hadn't blown their cover right then and there. Maybe they could've been forgiven. I think them showing no desire to do anything but complete their mission blew any chances of that, though.

Maybe you'd join her in FT's neck

*Fixed

>over a long period of time
By that point it's only been nine months to a year that Annie lost it. There's no way it's him, stop pushing that meme.

They blew any chance for redemption when Bort kicked in the door at Trost.

"Yes...?"

Because fujos.

Guys...

What if this is the 9th shifter, and his crawling is just a distraction?

Exactly. The fucking cunt still goes on and on about how bad it is to kill people but while he could be reasoned with if he had only done it initially as a kid, it's entirely on him to do it after realizing what they were doing.

>He was wholly accepted and even idolized by the walldians and the survey corps in particular
That's what broke him
He DID betray the Marleyans with his speech to Eren on the Rose Wall
He needed to get it out.

He betrayed the Walldians because he was conflicted by it and had Zeke nearby.
He was at the pivot point and Zeke, the ultimate betrayer, convinced him that killing Paradis was right.

But he is still eminently vulnerable to Eren just saying "Hey, brother. Come home. We forgive you."

It's close to the sea wall so it can't have been that long.

>disgusting animefag thinks Berserker mode is canon and happend in the manga
Kill yourself

>We forgive you.
I want RE alliance but I don't think that'll happen. It'll be more like, "I forgive you, Eldia needs you."

It's been like half a decade since I read that part of the manga, but didn't he try to eat her then as well?

>Fujos starting to have a bitch fight

He never shot down EA idiot, Isayama corrected his words because people thought he actually said that Eren liked Annie romantically.

Isayama wanted to make some changes for the anime regarding Annie's reveal, to show her crying while saying "...but what i gambled on only just begun", but Araki the fucking pussy ditched it and just made her psycho.

This is not okay.

Reiner is fundamentally broken and Eren knows it. He cannot be trusted nor should he be forgiven. But unlike Annie or Bort, he does have a conscious and deserves a warrior's death.

>It'll be more like, "I forgive you, Eldia needs you."
Good enough
I just want Eren and Reiner to embrace

Never happening.

That's acceptable too. I mostly want Reiner to find some semblance of inner peace.

Eren and Armong are shit.

Annie is a psycho

t.insect

See

You're retarded if you think that's going to happen. Reiner won't forgive the walldians for killing Bert and he still thinks Annie is being tortured

>But unlike Annie or Bertolt

>deserves a warrior's death.
I'm ok with this.
So long as Reiner feels accepted as he dies
From anyone
Either he goes fully Marlyan, or goes for Eren
I hope it's for Eren and for all true Eldians

Really, I hope he kills Zeke. Or some other really high up Marleyan we haven't seen yet.

Isayama said he enjoyed Araki's changes and was okay with them. Cry more

That's all fucking anime. All you said is fucking anime. That never happend in the manga. You probably read the manga after you watched season 1 right?

No, he was completely sane and never did anything of the sort. He held her down and kept her submissive but was entirely aware of himself and even threw Mikasa at Annie to give her the necessary boost.

You do realize he praised the anime, right?

>Or goes for Eren
Only if it's for the kill.

>You will never sit on Annie's ass