You're in the City and this guy shoots a black hole into your cyborg girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

You're in the City and this guy shoots a black hole into your cyborg girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bac9.tumblr.com/
brokendimension.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dive for cover before the explosion consumes me, too. GBEs can be pretty indiscriminate.

And it wasn't my girlfriend. Even cyborg bitches are repugnant.

fuck the hole

Are you saying you wouldn't want a qt cyborg gf to protect you from all the bad silicon life?

Not if I have Killy, nope. Bitches ain't shit, that's why there had to be like 100 Cibos, and all of them were dumb.

Would Killy even bring along just a normal human that couldn't help him at all? Or would he get fed up and leave you in some semi-safe crack in the megastructure.

I BLAME! him

kek

That was an awful joke. I wonder if anyone's ever told Nihei that his title makes no sense in English.

>cop sanakan
I love it.

Those Sanakan chapters were always entertaining, though I still don't understand how she went from killing all the fishers to being a cop.

When Killy gets to the level that held Jupiter until they stripped it completely of raw materials and then shot the silicon scientist's head off.

>Shit like Skyrim and Minecrap get ported and remade a dozen times
>Yet there will never be a fully moddable, sandbox-type BLAME! game

what the fuck were silicon creatures?

Never say never user. Then again it'll probably be years before you see it because I'm literally starting just now.

Ur mum after all that plastic surgery.

OHOHOHOHOHO!

haha le opboted my fellow scholar

How would you even go about making a BLAME! game? Where would you start?

People that altered themselves to the point where they aren't even recognized as being human anymore, like this cute girl. I've always wondered though, what's the correct translation? Silicone Life or Silicone Creatures?

What even pushes someone that far? Boredom?

Well, before everything got fucked up it looked like humanity was living in a post-scarcity society. When everything you could ever want is available and immortality is easily within reach I guess you start looking for stuff to keep you occupied. Weird, probably immoral, research, extreme body modification to achieve a subjectively perfect existence, or releasing a plague that ruins everything for everybody are just some of the things that can help you maintain a sense of purpose I suppose.

I don't want to stumble into an empty room that is the length of the solar system and spend thousands of years walking through it.

If I had to do an open world Blame! game I would do something that is set in the City but is actually unrelated to the main story of the manga. You would be some guy from an advanced society (similar to Bio-electric corp) who goes out into a new recently uncovered area that has a bunch of random techno tribes and other shit in it. It would be like S.T.A.L.K.E.R, I would also make sure that the gameplay is fast as fuck, I would like to capture the speed and power of the combat scenes in the manga as much as I can while still keeping it playable.

A normal human would have net terminal genes, he'd risk his life for them.

>Even cyborg bitches are repugnant.

Your in the wrong thread friend

Wasn't it a premium thing? I don't think you or I would have them.

Use the gravity from the black hole to accelerate past the speed of light and travel back in time to punch him in the face and steal his gun.

No, every human had them until they were killed or mutated by the silicon faggots' disease.

Reminds me, does anyone have the robot pussy picture? I think it was just cibo's face with the subtitles "robot pussy"
I just want it for laughs.

I'd watch a show with bullshit reversals this madcap

Net terminal genes are a descriptor for normal human genes. At some point everyone started diverging and now nobody has it.

So even someone like me could make a bunch of robo wives just like Cibo and Sanakan if I wanted?

No.

Retards who have no fucking idea what they're talking about started to make posts authoritatively stating that NTG are common and normal right around when the movie aired. They are wrong and will always be wrong. NTG are not normal genes and never were normal genes.

So like I said here It's a premium thing, right? I remember seeing someone say that but I'd prefer seeing a manga page or something to back it up.

Net Terminal Genes are a means of accessing the Netsphere. Many different means of accessing the Netsphere were legal at one point. Net Terminal Implants exist. Net Terminal Implants are not Net Terminal Implants. Net Terminal Implants still cost a considerable amount of money.

That makes much more sense now, thanks. I've been trying to ask questions to keep discussion going since I want this thread to be up in the morning, I've been wanting to talk BLAME! for a while recently.

Didn't the Net Authority snatch her program from the Safeguard and repurpose her?

They were crazy technocultists that wanted to be the next phase of human evolution, which is why they buttfucked humanity and got the Safeguard to do most of the wetwork for them, but they fucked up because the Safeguard didn't recognize them as being legal City residents either, which was why they were so hot to find net terminal genes themselves, so they could establish total control over the City and get the Safeguard working for them directly. That was the take I got from it at any rate, they seemed to think the City was meant for them and normies were too meaty and shouldn't be allowed.

Someone is already working on it.

>crazy technocultists that wanted to be the next phase of human evolution
That's pretty hardcore no matter what way you look at it. I wonder what kind of music they listen to at that point. Technocult sounds like a very niche genre.

Is that a recent video or old one? I can never remember the blog name.

A couple years old at least, I can't remember the name of the project either

Get my cyborg gf a new ass after beating the money out of him.

I think you might break your fist on him if you tried that.

This isn't the project you think it is.This is from an already released game called NaissancE, it is a heavily blame! inspired puzzle/platformer. Not great, but there are some parts like that there webm that make it all worth it.

Ah, my mistake. Coulda sworn they were the same thing.

There were a couple of projects inspired by Blame.

bac9.tumblr.com/ was a direct recreation of some areas of the manga. Guy didn't update in years.
That other thing was from a game called Naissance. It's a walking simulator/platformer without any interactivity. Most of the time you walk in grey corridors also. Entire environments are made of untextured grey boxes. Some people like it, I personally don't.
And there is one project that has some similar vibes to Blame, but it's mostly it's own thing. brokendimension.com/ And the guy updates every once in a while, even streams sometimes.

What are the chances of a film trilogy riding off the success of this one that covers the Dhomochevsky arc and then the final arc afterwards? The second could end with Killy getting a chunk of the sun dropped on him before getting out of commission for a time, then there could be the post credits scene of Sanakan seeking out Cibo. The next movie would start off with Killy waking up and breaking out, then finishing it all.

Last I checked someone was making a walking sim

shoot back

With what?

That's typically a huge mistake with Killy.

Do you think people generally regarded him as a threat or ever seriously think they could take the guy down? Those workers from the first few chapters made me question why anyone would try attacking Killy in the first place, he'd wreck anyone's shit.

>Do you think people generally regarded him as a threat

well, he's a manlet so probably no

Does anyone have the height chart? I thought he was tall, just that everyone else was much taller.

Ask if he wants to join before I fuck the new hole.

Shit, the OST just got shoahd from youtube. Anyone have a copy?

Wasn't it up on nyaa?

Only the terrible "theme" song which doesn't even sound in the movie.

the original title was supposed to be BLAM!, the sound of a bullet
BLAME! is much better imo

>terrible
I-I liked it.

Shout "TERMINAL NET GENE IS 50 BLOCKS NORTH" and hope he doesn't do more damage. My cybergf is backed up on an USB anyways

I downloaded the ost from some http site a few days after the movie was out. So try using google.

Its probably going to be full CGI and i personally think thats going to look horrible. If only they used cel shading

found it
so this is the power of direct links huh

>north
Does that even matter anymore?

Sana-kan a qt!

I want to commit a cyber crime.

I guess 50 levels down then

That was fucked up. He flat out murdered a completely harmless man just because he felt like it. The movie made him out to be some romanticized noble hero when the reality is he's actually a cold-blooded mass murdering literal killing machine.

Killy IS a hero. He's MY hero.

She looks like the kind of girl who just wants to be fucked as roughly and violently as possible. Just look at that orgasm face.

>a completely harmless man
>man
a silicon, all the silicons killy has met tried to kill him

And then this guy helps him out and asks politely to go about his journey so he can work in peace. No matter how you slice it he murdered that guy and didn't pay it a second thought.

when the hell did that happen, and how even? I was confused too

Davine Lu Linvega seemed like an interesting fellow
too bad we didn't get that much of him

the whole Dhomochevsky saga was grand

>Net Terminal Implants are not Net Terminal Implants.
hmmm

the environment would be a big focus, but making one or multiple large maps wouldn't cut it, I feel

the megastructure should be procedurally generated during runtime, meaning as you progress through the game
maybe a few strata, at most, should be available/unchanged at any point during the game

as the megastructure is an ever-expanding, ever-changing cancerous monster of a city, it would make perfect sense for it to go on pretty much forever and change completely at random

this would be the first big hurdle of such a game - capturing the essence of the megastructure
everything else - silicon life, safeguard, builders, humans, netsphere - would come after that

You understood what I meant. Are you questioning the conclusion of the proper form of the sentence?

For all we know, after the silicon Observer was done satisfying his curiosity in astronomical matters he would then start behaving like every other silicon lifeform, he would just shrug and continue spreading the plague and genocide the rest of humanity. He could end up randomly killing the last human with net genes, thus causing Killy to ultimately fail his mission. Killy had no reason to assume this particular silicon creature was not genocidal. Killy didn't have the time to psycho-analyze the Observer's motives and goals, he had to make a decision and immediately move on. He made the right choice.

>silicon life
>harmless
oh you
remember, these are the descendants of the Order
they are enemies of the Authority and Humanity since time immemorial, and are presumably responsible for the Netsphere going to shit

I think one of Killy's better features is that he has an unassuming appearance. He doesn't give off a badass vibe or anything Clint Eastwood-esque that would get randoms to pay attention to him. Silicon Life attack him because they attack all humans; Safeguard attack him because that's kind of their job; humans I don't think ever attack him outright until he's done something devastating that affects them.

Im bored anons, give me a good BIOMEGA/Blame page to color

how about a NOiSE page?

Just post it here, although i don't know what color scheme i'd even work with, i imagine it all being in various levels of gray

Holy shit, he actually has a penis? What the fuck.

I seriously hope everyone in this thread has read NOiSE, the prequel, and NetSphere Engineer, the sequel to this story!

well, why not?
he's "human" after all

It's just so weird to think about. I guess if he has power in whatever storage he has for it, he doesn't have to go through human processes to make energy and dispose of the waste, but it's really weird to think about. I know he's human and all, but he's always been a really inhuman figure to me.

He's an enhanced human, nothing about that suggests he's a castrati. Even Space Marines have dicks.

he's human by the Blame definition of it
he's likely a pretty much full-body cyborg, HUD, computation systems, extensive regenerative abilities and all

at some point I imagine Killy went through the same procedures as Musubi, and became an unstoppable immortal like that

No, he's human by Nihei's definition of human.

>no Nihei-based cyberpunk MMO to live out my Megastructural Silicon dreams and ambitions
why god why

Neocron sucks and is in the wrong direction

Given the scope and scale of the City and how sparse actual life seems to be in it, that might be the most boring MMO ever developed.

I tried, no idea how i should color it. Should the sky be blue even?

Transhumanists who stole Safeguard technology and used it to turn themselves into silicon lifeforms. Physically they're similar to the Safeguard, but individuals. They want to wipe out humanity since a City controlled by NTG-having humans could wipe them out.

You act like he wasn't trying to trick Killy by getting him to let his guard down

Procedural generation. Make it an mmo due to its size, and construct the city in real time. Each server has its own procedurally generated city. The procedural generation would need to be more complex than just mixing and matching a bunch of templates. The game would need to capture the size of the city. Gameplay would be survival fps where you explore the city. Servers would all have different settings. One server might have the main quest active where everyone searches for the net terminal gene while other servers might just be a sandbox to explore.

Think early-20th century light pastel landscapes.

If a silicon creature is doing something, you can be pretty sure it's got to do with exterminating the human race.