Jiren the gray

Has anyone else noticed that every time we see Jiren do some bad ass shit, he closes his eyes(except when he was behind goku since we couldn't see his face)? I predict that him closing his eyes is going to be somehow revolved around his power.

yey if he's end boss of this arc than nothing will save DBS my god even he's design is boring

>he's design
For the god of God, stop browsing Sup Forums and get back to school

I bet he can stop time if he holds his bre- I mean close his eyes.

He's One Blink Man. He meditated for 3km and didn't turn the ac on that he lost all his hair and can now defeat foes in one blink.

Bruh we've only seen him 5 times. He's meditating dumbass.

Kek

Mid battle? No, mark my words man.

He closes his eyes because he's surrounded by idiocy

I don't think he will be end boss. More likely he will have to team up with Goku against whoever tries to shit the tournament, very likely Frieza.
However, if Frieza tries to shit on the tournament, Jiren would hate Goku even more for bringing him.

Fuck off cuck. Captain Ayy Lmao is fucking based.

Too much plagiarism to Saint Seiya

I hope Captain ayy lmao fucks goku up

ayylmao

They didn't mention the "everyone feels the gravity of their own birth planet" for nothing. Jiren's home planet has something like 1/100 of earth's gravity, that's why he's so fast.

lel what a fucking bullshit

but i believe it

screencap this

user has figured it out

No, never stated where his home planet is or the gravity level, and that'd be ludicrous bs

>that's not it because otherwise it'd be some ludicrous bullshit
What anime do you think you're watching?

I hope goku fucks him up.
He looks ugly and the PT are a bunch of faggots. A collection of mistakes.

I think that will be Frieza and/or Frost. Jiren will be the one to jump in and help like said.

He is concentrating like Goku did the second time against Hit

He just can't turn his head
That's way he needed to learn how predict moves.

Audible kek
You right

i mean they are pretty much ginyu force so that actually could be it

I laffed when he moved behind Goku. literally a fucking AYY LMAO.

Do you think Goku was going to get probed?

I like Jiren, I hope he doesn't job so Goku can get all the limelight. With how retarded Goku is acting, he's pretty much my least favorite character right now.

>i mean they are pretty much ginyu force
I hope we get some development on the entire team, much like the Ginyu Force itself. It's pretty clear which universes are there to last and which are there to job, and U11 is so overhyped they'll certainly be one of the last to fall. Given the previews of the last episode, I'm pretty sure we'll see them destroy U10 to prove how powerful they are. Toppo (who isn't even the strongest) easily deflected a blow from Gainzbro after all.

But feeling 1/100 the gravity doesn't make you 100x faster. The main limit of moving fast is overcoming your inertial mass to produce large accelerations, which may be easier without gravity but for DBS characters Earth's gravity is nothing anyway. Basically the forces they are exerting to produce large accelerations are orders of magnitude larger than Earth's gravitational force.

Kill yourself.

No, I bet he can see the future. It would be OP as shit, but Goku will find a way to kick his ayylien ass

he can see future

Maybe there's little to none air resistence in Jiren's home planet.

How do the writers plan on topping a multiverse tournament arc?

What's his endgame?

Multiversal Threat, again. Daishinkan is some serious motherfucker and he cannot be stopped.

He can probably see a few seconds into the future or something. This is how he will fuck up Hit.

I really want to see that little thing in action

There is a universal counter to Zen-O that Zen-O forgot about. The being comes out just as the tournament finishes knocks out the Great Priest, the body guards, grabs Future Zen-O and siphons his power away.

This being is trying to create a universe of DARKNESS (or some stupid shit). The top 5 fighters left from the tournament have to defeat the shadow minions of the lord of darkness while the Zen-0, the Angels and GoDs are doing everything they can with their power to find a way to deal with the bigger issues of the conflict.

Golden Cell Soon

Come on, user. You can do better than that.

Multiversal threat that requires the help of the best warriors from the tournament to work together to beat.

We'll see Goku, Hit, Jiren working together.

or

the 4 universes that didn't attend the tournament have 10 warriors each that are far stronger than the GoDs and now everyone has to work together to beat them.

What could his end game be?

Grand Priest becoming a villain makes much more sense. He's the strongest being in the universe, is obviously manipulating Zeno into doing some seriously evil shit (like the tournament of power) and the guy literally gives no fucks.

I really don't want the Daishinkan as a villain

Zeno's dad stops by. He's drunk and about to whoop some ass. It's upto the whole multiverse to stop him, not that they can considering how strong Zeno is, but with enough asspulls, they will.

Zeno isn't actually strong. He's frail, but can nuke everything at will.

piss off

Pride trooper girl looks like she's really tall in this shot

It doesn't need to be something so ridiculous, we know that there's 4 universes that are superior to all these guys, so it can be something as simple as "Goku caught the eye of this guy from universe 1 and now he is heading to earth!" then Hit and Jiren have to help because they were invited to Bra's birthday party.

Closing his ayy

goku will stab himself with the arrow and become super ssj requiem

REFERENCE??!!

jojo part 5's big boss could see 10 seconds into the future as well as erase time, araki wrote himself into such a corner he made one of the biggest asspulls in history and the main character got a "requiem" stand, gold experience requiem is one of the most broken things in fiction.

You Jojoautists are so retarded you can't even recognize the meme specifically aimed at mocking you.

epic

Maybe if you stopped going JSUT LIKE JOEJOE AMIRITE? everywhere out of the blue because you're desperate to hear a little I GET IT like a fucking "us gamers uh?" type from Sup Forums, people would stop making fun of you.

man you're pretty mad about all this

You don't say.
>>Dragonball fans nowadays sure are picky.