Boku no Hero Academia thread

Starting the thread posting best girl!

Reminder: Mina's a whore

Best

Kirishima's not exactly the most pure person either

get back to work

He's the purest boy. See how he parts Ojiro's costume as to not ruin it as he knows, even as a zombie, how expensive tailoring costs for hero costume can be. Also ova not canon

it's love to be sure

What trope from capeshit comics do you want Hori to base an arc from?

-Time Travel/Bad Future
-Parallel Earth/Alternate Universe
-Heroes vs Heroes
-Clones
-Alien Invasion/Big Bad from space

Quirks come from aliens and Toga is actually a skrull

he's stripping Oijiro,user. Accept it, there's no fault in it, Oijro is ripped as fuck

I like me some bizarro universe

Best

All 1A girls except Jirou are whores

Jirou is going to take a trip to Thailand after graduation like Tiger did user

Say that to her face and see what happens

And it took 5 posts to ruin the thread. Thank you.

TL please

He's not.
She's belongs in Boku no Whore Academia

you're welcome

Dafuqs with ochakos retardedness

Jirou has body image issues.

I dont speak Nip.

Ojiro is a slut who uses his tail to seduce, it's not Kirishima's fault

>Heroes vs Heroes
pretty sure eri is gona cause this

kek

But she's perfect, you'd think a rockin girl like her wouldn't care so much

I want to cum inside Pony Tsunotori

Can fat gum stop bullets?

i bet kisishima sucked a lot of dicks during his delinquent phase in order to be part of the gang

He doesn't suck dick. He's not Mina or invisitits

>kirishima can stop bullets
>fatgum withstand the oras
>kirishima didnt
is safe to say fatgum can take a bullet

Holy fuck I'm actually done with the subbing. I'm going to sleep now, but I'll try to get the torrent up after I wake up.

>I'm interested in myself too
Would that be masturbation?

he can literaly fuck himself

Protagonist's kid from the future

Maybe thats the "I wasn't strong enough" reason he has, he couldn't suck enough dicks and they kicked him out of the gang, so he resorted to plan B, become a hero, just without the dicksucking

top panel right: It's easy to talk with you since our eyes are level.
top panel left: I like tall ones.
bottom panel ochako: well, that was quite the bombshell. Hot airheads are scary.
bottom panel hagakure: Momo, you okay?
bottom panel yaoyorozu: It's hot in here...

>without the dick sucking
Why would he stop doing something he loves?

>i told you guys he was a wimp, he coudnt even suck half the dicks

The best stupid theory ever.

Race to save the city, multiple bombs located throughout Tokyo. The entirety of the cast is mobilized to help the heroes stop the bombs.

>-Heroes vs Heroes
would be interesting and like user said Eri might cause a divide between the heroes. And i think Deku's gonna make a tough decision that can change his life

Justice Lords

Cute

Because now he's insecure about his dick sucking abilities

>The entirety of the cast is mobilized to help the heroes do basically anything

I would never be flaccid again.

delet this

>Toshinori in white

I dont fucking think so

>SeTSUna TOkage
>Skink (semi amphibious lizard whose tail comes off)
>quirk requires self harm and can possibly be used to telekineticay move separated limbs
>green/black wavy hair
>other part of name means to cut

Future trunks of BNHA

I dont get it. Why would Eri cause a rift in the Hero community?

Keeping her alive could mean someone can exploit her to create a world without quirks. Killing her ends that possibility entirely but you're taking an innocent life.

Have the Zombie OVA been subbed yet?

That can be said for a lot of quirk users, and if they went around killing everyone that could be a liability the world would be a much emptier place.

I made a thing.

Her quirk has the potential to permanently remove other quirks. There could be issues with whether it's right to do that to villains, or how she'd be in constant danger of others trying to use her. Heroes might also want to use her, and as long as she's alive her blood can be weaponized.

There a lot of possible disagreements heroes and the government could have to deal with her.

i think the government would try to usser as an ultimate wepon to depower anyone who doeant align with their interest

No one else seems to have the same ability she has and Overhaul literally believes she can be used to make everyone quirkless. Even without going to that extreme Eri's blood could be used to make anti-quirk weaponry which would be the biggest threat possible to the hero system. Eri is actually a massive game changer.

Killing her is too dark for this manga and totally unnecessary, they would send her to Tartaros as a "special guest" but that would still mean to take away her freedom and hopes. I bet Deku would oppose to it, finding himself against Nighteye, Gran torino and All Might

Semms not likely, like Kaminari being the traitor and Bakugou going villain

Saved for posterity.

I can't believe you did this for my stupid Theory and got double dubs.

You're a cool guy.

she is kendo
say something nice about her

But what an amazing thing it would be.

>kendo
>no sword

I do like tomboys though

>Send her to Tartarus
>Rumors spread amongst the guards and seep to the inmaes about the most dangerous prisoner, who is kept in her own special chamber
>VA plans the prison break
>AfO is freed and a bunch of dangerous prisoners to be recruited
>Shiggy hears about this lone isolated person and is determined to bring them into the fold
>Surprise it's Eri
>AfO extracts her quirk and supplies it to a Noumu to just be a blood factory

NEVEr go for amazing just to surprise the readers; if you forget about the credibility you will become laughing stock. I don't want this manga to turn into avarage american comic in which every character is so OP that could single handely win against everyone is stronger than every other character but wins or lose depending on the current arc

I don't see how what you're saying has any relation to the theory though.

But then it would be an accurate depiction of superhero comics.

Have people gotten sick of Deku and her as a pairing?

I think the last episode made people ship them more, actually. At least from what I have seen

I was sick from the beginning

Best girl?

nope

I can only speak for myself that I liked them more in the beginning.
I think it's the fact that Deku has grown so much since then.

Not really. The pair is pretty cute

She'll be lucky if she even makes it as a sidekick

I think her crush is really cute

I didn't say that it's impossible just unlikely and that I wouldn't like to have thrown into the story Setsuna coming from the future to see her parents just because that would be amazing
as it would be a good thing. Better for Sup Forums and Sup Forums to stay separated, the Onepunch Man thread are enough and I don't want the hordes of tumblr to come here

Do you think that she told the girls about it? They were talking about it and when she saw Deku and made that face they were still talking about who her crush was

No.

oh this is cute

Why is Bakugo so l-lewd?

>Ochako more than likely saw Deku's asscrack in the middle panel

will we see scaried as shit bakugou again?

>black coffee

Damn, almost perfect too.

I really hope so
I want to see him broken

people here and in other places are hyper vanilla, so no, it's still incredibly popular

>told the girls about it
They know. It's really obvious she thinks about Deku all the time. We can only hope that some of the girls are bitches and will try to steal him before she can confess.

What happens if she finds out Deku has a crush on her?

Fuyumi

>you'll never see Deku's toned ass

Why even live?

Who's more likely to pull a bitch move whether out of malice or not?

They all saw his room, they aren't interested.