Little Witch Academia

the other thread is on page 4 you faggot

MA HO OH

Never.

KA KE TE

best witch

Fon't wanna. Just translate the mango, somebody.

Amanda for the S2 protag

Is this yuri?

Canonically no

Thats different canon

You mean the best one.

Hopefully never, im sorry guys but it was BAAAD

LWA IS BAD, IT STARTED STRONG BUT JUST GOT DIS-JOINTED AND SHIT

SEASON 2 NEVER

Akko is the protagonist, Chariot is the deuteragonist, Diana is the heroine.

cute

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was bad, but it was definitely a disappointment considering how good the OVAs were.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was a disappointment, considering how comfy the TV LWA were.

>how good the first OVA was
ftfy, 2nd was so-so

Even the last episode, if you rewatch it, you realize that half the episode was really boring. The street scenes, the war room and much of the flight to the rocket.

Movie was a bigger disappointment than the TV show to me. Episode 13 was a better version of the movie.

OVA 1 => episodes 13 and 25 > episodes 3, 8, 18 and 20 > Movie > most episodes other than 5, 9 and 16 >>>>>>>>>>> episodes 5, 9 and 16

New season but now the MC is a new character.
Akko is her teacher just like Chariot was Akko's teacher.
The new MC acts like Diana and her Rival acts like Akko even though she's a Cavendish.

You're talking as if OVA 2 didn't have boring superfluous stuff, like the stuff with the mayor or the fact that a bunch of little boys bullying the witches is a major plot point and the exact same type of street scenes as episode 25.

but yoshi wants to work on the other characters he didn't do yet

What hold him back?

After absolute amazement from first few episodes it got pretty mediocre, even bad at times. But the last episode was satisfying, threads were fun and the whole LWA Card thing made it even better. I still love TRIGGER.

He felt that the show needed to have a large story so he wrote the stuff with Chariot and Croix. He wants a lighter second season that would be generally more fun, have more episodic stuff and less Akko instead of she needing to appear weekly.

Meh taste

God Tier :
OVA1, ep 8, ep 13, ep 18, ep 20, ep 25

Great Tier :
OVA2, ep 1, ep 2, ep 3, ep 7, ep 10, ep 12, ep 14, ep 17, ep 22, ep 23

Good Tier :
ep 5, ep 6, ep 11, ep 15, ep 21, ep 24

Shit Tier :
ep 4, ep 9, ep 16

I haven't watch the episode is Ursula kill?

Yes. It's very sad.

Not existing tier: episode 19

No.

Except you said almost the exact same thing as me except you didn't include episode 3!

This.
We were never going to get 25 episodes each on par with OVA 1. In spite of the flaws, the end result was still plenty fun and easily had more heart in it than the vast majority of anime. Overall it was probably my second favorite show of the season.

Oops forgot to put that.

ep 19 is good tier

>Diana being a pedophile
As expected of trash pleasing men for free.

I hope your favorite show of the season was Eccentric Family.

Fuck off user

First was pretty bad except the animation.

First one was perfect.

except episode 10, chasing a bumblebee around to flight of the bumblebee was well, frankly unoriginal and not funny.

But i fricken loved it

>Good Tier
>ep 5

>fricken

Everything about ep5 is great except the ending.

Ohmahgosh user, why do you speak like that?

That one seems to have slipped under my radar. I guess I'll look into it.
I was actually referring to Bahamut.

first one was a simple ass story only a moron could fuck up making, but it was very enjoyable for what it was

ova2 was hampered by weak setup and obnoxious akko and otherwise it was just another generic monster battle overly blown up by a big finish to it and not enough diana

and the intro with akko nagging the others, and ranma-style single word bickering between akko and amanda that never resurfaced, and thank god for that, and the incompetent teachers who were at absurd levels of stupidity

and the jew dragon is a one off nigh inconsequential character whose only raisson detre is to draw a picture of a grumpy jaded business man who had given up on the ideals of magic because nobody buys magic

Quick, post your favorite Akko sperg face

>tfw not able to get a submission done
At least I was able to get a picture done for the first one

Do edits count?

That's why we only needed a third ova. The second was better than the first, imagine what the third would've been .

I enjoyed it a lot.
Yeah, it was quite episodic, but whatever. Most of these were ok.

Wait is that from the 2017 manga?

Is Cardanon still here?

But what universe would the third ova follow?
The ova storyline or the TV storyline.

No it wasn't. It was considerably worse.

wait is the deadline for submissions up? I thought it was 20:00 GMT

Why Diana is so cute

Can't wait for the timeskip where it shows she married the shota and has her own equally cute kids.

>The second was better than the first
i disliked the 2nd ova

a less shitty akko would have at least made it more palatable

Yes except the text is edited

Remember when people said this was never going to happen? When people argued Diana was never going to use the Shiny Rod with Akko?

I didn't know we had more scans of it. I thought it stopped right before the ep5 adaptation?

It's ongoing, m8. The newest episode is episode 6 adaptation without Andrew and more Diana.

Lotte and Sucy should've used the rod instead of Diana to be honest

yes. i remember those arguments i had with that one guy who is currently btfo

"diana will get shocked by the rod because of how she is a parallel to croix"

what stupid logic

Well shit, now I need more of it.

Scan it now.
We thirst of new LWA content here

I want Sucy to use my rod

i would be so over this concept as long as that cavendish is Diana's Cousin's child, because diana cant have a child if she's lesbian.

or she can adopt i guess.

Nah, this has destiny since the moment an animator decided it would be cute to add little Diana to the opening scene of the first OVA.

Too bad no one is scanning/translating them except for gooks.

sssource of thatt ???

Are they retconning Andrew out or something?

I hope the 2017 LWA manga isnt cancelled

Because it adds lots of plot hole on TV LWA

The manga needs to adapt the anime stories in monthly 40 page episodes, it's probably going to remove a bunch of stuff.

>adds

*fixed

is collage user here, if so do you have the wip so far?

Theres the fuel for Mommy Diana fantasies. This guy gets it.

>retconning a character for his gender
This is oppression.

They're doing what the anime should have done

I wonder how the dude that drew this feels. Like, this was done right before ep20 and both that episode and ep25 blew everyone's expectations on how Akko and Diana would come together.

It's an adaptation, not a straight retelling.
And outside the volleyball thing most of what it adds is superior to the show.

Men cant be oppressed.

Frig off buddy

So I had to change plan fast and this is how it looks now. Is it looking good? How much time left? My first time on tablet.

If anyone wants to make anymore of those starfield edits, here's the BG. I'll post the starshine right after. I just copied it, and set it to a brush so it was easy to place.

Adult Chario is gorgeous

Shes cute when shes anxious.

CUTE

Is the user who was converting sketches into correct sized/cleaned up images still here?
I have 2 from a friend

not much time left submit now

Retconned because the manga has 40 pages per month. They also retconned the broom race.

They will be once feminist take over the world with yuri.