This ending was fucking awful jesus h fuck man

this ending was fucking awful jesus h fuck man
discuss your thoughts Sup Forums

I think you should kys for streaming, faggot

Didnt understand shit. So they died and thats it?

Good job OP for completing a show nobody watched

saw this coming after everyone gave it good ratings last thread

Nephren and Willem are missing in action, but the former is more suspected to also be dead.
Chtholy is KIA.
But baby Chtholy has been recovered, and Willem, still alive on the surface with Ren, is now sought after still by the Great Sage.

the show to this point was great my dude, its just this ending was so out of left field and it answers nothing. Why does ctholly have to lose her memories for waking up? why does elq? let ctholly suicide for willem? why are the fairy girls pictures up on the dead people wall but not mcs? if generating venenum was fucking mc up even in tiny amounts, why is he able to go beast mode at the end?

>he thinks this is the ending
Wew.

HAPPIEST

what volume/chapter did the anime end at?

>kys
Fuck off.

>Why is he able to go beast mode at the end

YOU MEAN AFTER THE END!! AHAHAHA

GIRL

Pretty much Volume 3, Chapter 4.
Which ends as such:
"But despite the extremely complicated nature of the situation, the report which reached the fairy warehouse was short and simple. Second Technician Willem Kumesh and his secretary had become missing in action during a sudden conflict at Ground Level Ruins K96-MAL. In addition, the following equipment was lost in the battle.
Dug Weapon Insania
Dug Weapon Desperatio
Dug Weapon user Nephren Ruq Insania.
Due to Second Technician Willem Kumesh's lack of a family, his assets will be added to the Orlandri Trading Company's 4th Warehouse's operating budget, as he requested… "

O

MY

Thanks, found it. Is it really worth reading or is the anime just god-tier bait?

RUBBER

RESURRECTION

I think it's a good read. Still waiting for the EX chapter and the second LN to be translated.
But the first is very good in my opinion. And it's nice to see the subtle differences between it, and the anime, though really they stick fairly close. It was fun to read it, and then watch the same feels be animated in full color with a sound track to bring it all back.

IN

I love to chew dicks.

>streaming
End yourself faggot

THE

ANUS

Is the manga the same name as the anime? I wanna continue off where the anime left it.

>stream

I cried.

Unsatisfying ending, though. The journey was good at least.

>streaming

Yes, it's a LN with the same name.
The anime ends at the end of Vol3 I think.

Whats wrong with streaming?

>had to wait the last episode for one of the girls to die and not even sure it happened
Wew, that's not what you sold me at the beginning, they were supposed to drop like flies.

In my opinion but it probably doesn't matter. The only difference between Streaming and Dling is You get a better Bit Rate for downloading, and for streaming you basically help somebody get site hits pretty much also some malware depending which sites you go to.

It's worth reading if you start from the first book. The LN is better at tying Wilhelm's past to the present events and showcasing how moments are relived. The anime is much better at adding impact and ambiance to the moments that it does focus on and it is much better organized in terms of chronology.

There are a few things in the LN that are way better explored/fleshed out in the anime. So, it's worth taking a look at both.

There is a lot I think that you did not understand about the series in general, so you may need to re-watch it. As for the answers to your questions, in order.

1. Because her mind/soul has already reached its limits and must return to Elq "encroachment". Each of the fairies is born from Elq's soul and when pressed too far, they return to Elq.
2. Because Elq admired the woman who came to kill her (Almira). Elq was enchanted by Almira's story, the story of a woman who fought and sacrificed herself to fight for the one she loved (Wilhelm).
When Elq was stabbed by Almira, she went into a dream, one of admiration for Almira. All of the Leprechauns are born from that dream, which is why they all have the same selfless disregard and the desire to fight for the ones they love. Elq let's Ctholly return because that allows Ctholly to fulfill their shared dream-- sacrificing herself to save the one she loves.
3. The fairy girls were all soldiers on the line of action, Wilhelm is a TO, not a soldier. The memorial is to the Fairies/Frontline, not to their support. No one saw Wilhelm fight and it was not even his job to do so.
4. The concern before was that Wilhelm was trying to avoid shaving years off of his remaining life. He wanted to live, so he held back in order to avoid damaging himself more than he already was.
With his perception that Ctholly was dead, Ren dying, and that he hadn't done anything, he decided to try and sacrifice himself to protect Ren. Which he still couldn't do.

Personally I enjoyed this anime after marathonning it last week and the ending is as fine as an anime ending can get with these sort of shows.

Ending was glorious.

It was Lillia the one who stabbed Elq. Almaria was the daughter. Also Willem had his body fucked up badly from the fight 500 years ago. I remember the LN saying his bones and internal organs were barely sustaining his life

Thank you very much user for answering those. If you dont mind spoonfeeding me one last time, what was that ending about? Was ctholly somehow reincarnated, what do they mean by dying world? Are those others there leprechauns as well?