Dragonball Super

Just how powerful are the angels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=-flzdRDrOEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so powerful man it's VERY strange they probably have a higher power level than ss4 broly god

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Almost on Jiren's level

Reminder Son Gohan is sexy.

Reminder that our boy, CHADgeta will will Brianne and get his revenge on Hit with his powerful new form

We all know Piccolo, is the true chad there.

>completed Super Saiyan God SS
>immortal SS Rosé
>SS God-Blue

What's your favourite version of a perfected SSGSS?

*Whoop

There's a reason why toriyama makes them seem so mysterious. He can give them any kind of bullshit hax powers and its totally fine (like whis turning back time) Most of the other angels are probably stronger than their respective GoD, too.

Whis, Hax are the worst

That's just part of his job as the good doctor

am i the only one who want to see Caulifla's past?

Yes

Rose looks the coolest.

who cares

ISSJRMZ is the best

Does she not understand the concept of concealing your power level?

God this show is ugly

Frieza a best, and F is great
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

I do.

Perfected SSB with Rose's flame like aura blobs (when it leaks) would be my choice.

She's going to job

People who want their shallow waifu to get developed.

They apparently weren't even concealing it consider Goku and Vegeta both gasped in shock. But maybe they're just that good at sensing

I would like an origins for baby Beerus, that's about it.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>completed Super Saiyan God SS
This one.

Still waiting for Trunks' version desu

I wish that Goku was my friend.

Can somebody explain what all the acronyms mean?

Lurk more.

>Whis' expression in that third panel
What did he mean by this?

We'll probably get a flashback of the time Kale and Cauli met or some shit that will be used to calm Kale down so that she can use that skinny LSS form she had in the magazine

"Wine is tasty"

It doesn't matter because nobody will reach their level.

Mortals can become God's of Destruction, but a GoD can never become an angel, otherwise we'd see more variety among them.

Anyway from what I remember, the power scale was something like

>According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power,
>Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, >Beerus would be a 10,
>and Whis would be a 15

The problem this is that we don't know how big a gap 1 point is. That could mean the difference between turning into a new transformation or going kaio-ken x20

>Damn this is some fine ass wine

When U6 loses they're just going to be combined with U7 and we're stuck with these losers forever, right?

Vegeta didn't know how to sense power levels at first. It's possible she just doesn't know/isn't good at it yet.

Will Trunks become Supreme Kai of his timeline in the manga? He was a disciple and his SK is dead.
I'm not sure what good it would do, but it's something.

his timeline will still be deleted in all likelihood.

This but with every universe in the tournament.

>Will Trunks become Supreme Kai of his timeline in the manga?
Nah

>thinking toriyama numbers correspond to any kind of real estimate that can be mathematically calculated
why do people do this to themselves

where were you when Zamasu got told the fuck out?

So... completed SSR?

True, but it has it's moments.

Which ones?

Don't be mean to my waifu Vados

All these different Super Saiyan levels and stuff.
I get SS1-3, G, and B just fine. But all the other ones that're like six or more letter long.

powerful enough to have been the ones who created zeno

you heard it here first ladies and gentlemen

I want to see their home planet already.

How do people get this far in Super and still don't know that "6, 10, 15" shit is outdated. Hell, I'm sure that was outdated by the time the RoF movie was out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-flzdRDrOEQ

thoughts?

Literally none of those are equivalent.

Inmortality isn't a boost in power, Zamasu is only that strong because of the potara fusion and his form is not mastered.
Vegeta's faggy AF tactic is worthless, otherwise he would've used it against fused Zamasu.

I think Perfected Blue's aura would look like a regular SS's aura but Blue.

Wrong. Daishinkan and his angels mean to overthrow Zeno and will eventually use Frieza and Frost to start shit.

SS = Super Saiyan
SS2 = Super Saiyan 2
SS3 = Super Saiyan 3
ASS/Grade 2 = Ascended Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Grade 2
USS/Grade 3 = Ultra Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Grade 3
LSS = Legendary Super Saiyan
SSG/God = Super Saiyan God
SSGSS = Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
SSB/Blue = Super Saiyan Blue (regular version of SSGSS)
SSR/Rosé = Super Saiyan Rosé (shinjin version of SSGSS)
SSA/SSI/Anger/Ikari/Rage = Super Saiyan Asspull... I mean Super Saiyan Anger/Ikari/Rage (Trunks' not!SSGSS)

Sounds like ass

Jewfuck Schemmel's bipolar faggot interpretation of Black is absolute shit compared to the original.

I thought the idea was that it wouldn't have an aura at all because he's holding all would-be radiant ki in himself.

No, there are other autistic waifufags like you here. There is nothing interesting about Caulifla, neither her character nor her design.
Toriyama is a hack and Super is hot garbage.

Purity!

Congratulations, you are fucking stupid

>Base Black's voice
Bad but bad on the good way

>tailholding
>"purity"

No. Note a slut
A SLUT

I like how Dimps fixed some of the Black arc flaws
>humans
Mortals fits way better

But the Grand Priest already has Zeno under his control, and i doubt those guards Zeno has do shit, they probably exist because Zeno wills them to do. Makes me wonder if Zeno always acted like a child or the Grand Priest did something to turn him into what he is now or killed his dad or something.

I'm pretty sure the GP could take all the gods on his own.

You're fucking retarded though.

Vegeta's faggot tactic is nothing like MSSB, you can't refute this.
Fused Zamasu's form is not a mastered version of SSR.

Just read through the manga version.
Some parts are better, some parts are worse, some parts are just different.
I know one thing for sure, I miss the character moments that the anime has. Future Trunks meeting present Gohan and 18 were really nice scenes.

>Daishinkan put Buu to sleep so that Uni 7 would have no choice other than to get Freeza
What's the next step in his master plan?

JUST

That's why i thought he would have a regular SS aura not the radiant thing Blue normally has.

Top kek

It's shit. Trunks' VA is literally the only person that doesn't sound like garbage in this entire video

Why do Gohanfags hate her?

It's all to bring Zamasu back lad

>Black summons multiple ningen to help him
Dropped. That's so out of character.
Zamasu's voice sounds better. It's kind of good in its own way.

>we will never get to see how Beerus and Champa's childhood was like or how they even got their GoD position in the first place

The pic refers to guys who can use all the power of their SSGSS form without issue. Vegeta switchs between God and Blue, Goku seals his overflowing ki in his body and Zamasu recover his stamina automatically due his inmortality, each one use something to stay at 100% of their SSGSS power, therefore these ARE equivalents

Also Vegeta wasn't enough to fight merged Zamasu unlike Goku because he's weaker than Goku, that's all. The point of their tactics is use the full power of SSGSS all time, so if Goku's full power is greater than Vegeta, he will prevail

She is borderline mary sue, if she doesn't get rekt and outperforms everyone while still being looked up to by her peers she'll seal the deal.

She needs to get Spopovich'd

Is Janemba supposed to be a ningen?

She stole his forelock

>still forcing this meme

I think I preferred when you said it was Cabbafags hating her. Could you go back to it or use Vegetafags at least? I would help you force it.

He is made of from the sins of the worst ningen ever. He's like the ningenest ningen in all of creation.

Actually... no? He's an oni possessed by evilness, I don't think onis are ningen.

>She needs to get Spopovich'd

Today I will remind them.

I haven't played the game, but judging by the cutscenes I thought they were all also Zamasu.
For whatever reason.

The one not used by ningens.

I had to make this picture

I hope caulifla gets btfo

>The pic refers to guys who can use all the power of their SSGSS form without issue
>What's your favourite version of a perfected SSGSS?

Nice reading comprehension dumbass.

>Zamasu recover his stamina automatically due his inmortality
Except not really because he needs to make a concious effort to regenerate, and if he sealed his ki like Goku he'd get a powerboost.

>Also Vegeta wasn't enough to fight merged Zamasu unlike Goku because he's weaker than Goku, that's all.

Pure headcanon, you can't prove Goku was that much stronger than Vegeta prior to obtaining MSSB.

Black didn't know what his scythe portal thing was or what it did. When it turned out it was people who wanted to kill Goku he just went along with it and said he'd take care of them later.

I like the color blue more but I like the flame like shape of the leaking aura.

Most people on Sup Forums are insecure virgins who can't stand there being a strong girl in muh mooslely manly anime

Maybe Zeno changed himself to a childlike mindset after he created his caretakers, the angels, specifically the grandpriest who then in turn planned the rest of creation for him?

I was just referring to the blobs that are floating around his fist that was leaking.

Vegeta still can't use the Blue form without an issue, he still has the stamina problem and his blue power is still not concentrated on his body like Goku's, he won't hit as hard as Goku because his power still leaks from his body.

yfw Hits sole purpose in this tournament is to job to Jiren

Goku also can't use it without issue because it was breaking him.