Carol
CAROL
NO

>Legs closed

STOP

>I'm only using 10% of my sex appeal
What did Carol mean by this?

This is only 10% of Carol's true power

So what the hell is Carol's actual plan here. I'll need to wait for the translation, but there's no way she actually wants to sleep with Jun. I'm hoping she's merely attempting to push Jun so far that he actually admits he likes Tomo, but that would require Carol to actually have some decency left to her character, and I kinda don't think that's the case anymore.

I want to see Carol's 100%

the fuck is up with jun's mouth in panel 1

Is she getting closer

Google wakame sake

These niggas about to party.

what about ???%
what would that even be

Author already foreshadowed Carol's true character when Jun was turned female and Carol turned male.

Carol became a aggressive foreign shoujo male and those usually steal virginity in shoujo manga.

The percentage is how much at fault Jun is.

I think her plan is to just go on a "date" with Jun and that it scares Senpai into advancing on her, and for Tomo to start moving in on Jun.

>but that would require Carol to actually have some decency left to her character, and I kinda don't think that's the case anymore.

She'll leave this arc a hero and everyone knows it. Fumita is stringing us along. Carol hijacked the whole manga after her introduction. Faggot loves that marshmallow.

Title: Ten Percent
Panel 1
Jun: Please go home already...I'm begging you.
Carol: I don't wanna.
Panel 2
Carol: To tell you the truth, there's someone that I like...but things aren't going very well.
Jun: What does that have to do with me?
Panel 3
Carol: The reason it's not going very well is partially your fault!
Jun: Huh? My fault?
Carol: Yeah!
Panel 4
Carol: About 10%.
Jun: You've really calculated this, huh...

So she's blaming him for her failed love and now is gonna ask for something in return I assume? Hopefully it's a date or something that brings more mischief.

>There's someone that I like
And these threads will be dead again real fast.

>only 10%
Implying Jun isn't the only thing keeping Tomo on the market

IT'S GOING ON BOYS

Tags: Blackmail, NTR

Is Carol gonna tell Jun to his face to cut the bullshit with Tomo? Is the mad cunt about to save this manga?

>The reason it's not going very well is partially your fault!
She is going to tell him

Those guys only get mouth-kisses and occasionally fingers in the puss. Granted, those developments take 0.001% the amount of time it will take for the heroine's boyfriend to reach.

Now she'd be fucked if it were harlequin.

just tell him to fuck tomo

And I can't wait

Tell me we're getting some delicious netorare

>CAROL LITERALLY TELLING JUN TO MAKE A MOVE ON TOMO ALREADY SO THAT SENPAI CAN GET HIS HEART BROKEN AND CAROL CAN PICK UP THE PIECES
What a genius.

Yes. She is.
>You haven't asked Tomo out yet and Kou may have feelings for her, so this is 10% your fault!

So what percentage is Tomo and senpai?

She's in love with Jun, I knew it.

Well this is much better than I expected, but I'm going to need to see how things play out when Tomo and Misuzu find out. I also don't really like how Carol is blaming everyone but herself for the fact that Senpai doesn't yet see her as a possible girlfriend. The fact of the matter is that she hardly ever does anything that is actually in pursuit of Senpai and seems to believe that they will just naturally get together without her having to put in any effort. As for this particular situation, I'm hoping Carol does indeed leave soon, as Tomo's already going to be jealous enough as it is.

truly a mastermind

So when she was talking to Misuzu about things just going her way what she really meant was you can't just set things up and let them happen you have to step in and make them happen?

Carol's a genius.

Tomo will break the wall down at the exact moment she's gonna say it. Que misunderstanding. Fireworks 2.0. No progress. You know it, I know it.

So is she going to put it in just 10% of the way, then?

Carol is obviously talking about Misuzu since she's lesbian.

This is the face of a genius
Appreciate it!

you're an idiot

>Carol is going to tell Jun to hook up with Tomo already and reveal Tomo has feelings for him

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO ROOT FOR HER OR NOT.

Yfw Carol reveals Misuzu's entire plan right here.

>Wants Jun to bag Tomo so that she can swoop in on Misuzu
I dig it

Hold on, why is the second panel a close up of Carol's vagina?

10% Jun keeping Tomo on the Market
10% Tomo keeping herself on the Market
20% Tomo being unwitting fap material for Senpai
40% Senpai being oblivious about Carol
10% Carol's mom keepiing her sheltered
5% Misuzu not following through on helping her out with senpai
5% Carol being Carol
Plenty of blame to go around

Fumita saw these threads. He's emphasizing closed legs = no interest in Jun.

Oh shit. Here it comes, she will talk some reason into Jun and end this farce once and for all. Misuzu will get BTFO

Why not?

What, i always tought that senpai only saw tomo as a friend and he just liked carol, how is Mc's shipping going to affect senpai?

I get that, but Jun is so dense, even now, that she's need to actually put that in very direct words for him to understand. Of course, Carol could certainly do just that with Jun understanding completely, but I'm taking a wait and see approach considering how my expectations with this manga have been burned numerous times.

Oyakodon when?

>Jun 10% at fault
Hear that thread? No more Jun-blaming. He just want bro, not tit bro, he never asked for any of this.

>The fact of the matter is that she hardly ever does anything that is actually in pursuit of Senpai and seems to believe that they will just naturally get together without her having to put in any effort.
she's married hims 3 times already and gotten in a situation where he had to rescues her half naked from a near rape scenario, what more can a girl do?

Why have you retarded faggots memed yourself into thinking Senpai wants to fuck Tomo? Are you all as stupid as Carol?

Did she really need to get him alone in his bedroom to tell him about Tomo's/Misuzu's plans??

>Carol is about to drop the "Tomo loves you" bomb.

>Jun pushes her down covering her mouth because he's too scared to hear the truth.

>Tomo and Senpai walk in on him because they're supposed to be training today.

>Senpai is pissed.

What is the chance of this actually happening?

No situation in this manga has finished with a slapstick wipe. We're getting something real out of this.
It might not be as big as we hope, or it might just start another separate arc getting him in the right direction, but we're probably getting something

Honestly, probably. The loathsome cunt is everywhere. Carol knows this firsthand. The one place she would never go is Jun's house.

>What is the chance
Shit. This one isn't completely absurd.

You don't feel guilty about hanging out with friends.

Why does Tomo like Jun in the first place?
I know he is pretty fucking ripped, but is like a dime a dozen in her dojo right?
There should be like other guys that don't act like major fags like him right?

10%

I had forgotten that actually, but she could obviously be more direct and tell him, considering he's probably more dense than Jun.

If you stopped filtering out the fact that Senpai likes Tomo shit would make more sense, but you get told that every thread and still refuse to do so, so go ahead and be puzzled by shit that's obvious to everyone but you.

>>Jun pushes her down covering her mouth because he's too scared to hear the truth.

Something more believable. Even for Jun, that's too repressed and pathetic.

READ THE FUCKING COMIC
THERE WAS A WHOLE FLASHBACK ARC

>Ripped
Read the fucking manga good goddamn.

on second thought, I think it could really be something like
>the main problem is that the person i like likes someone else
>and the person they like likes you
>so figure this shit out already
that would be great, i think

Of course. The chances of someone interrupting are lower, I think.

This
and the bra scene after the karate club practice ended.

50%

>implying

100%

I'd certainly be satisfied with that. Jun's small bits of development over the last 100 chapters have been fantastic, so I'd love for them to continue.

Because senpa wants to fuck Tomo. it is a fact. He might not be hearing wedding bells when he thinks about her, but he does hear bouncing beds. But he just so happens to also be a nice guy so he doesn't act pervy like Tanabe about it.

>THERE WAS A WHOLE FLASHBACK ARC
I honestly don't remember.
What happend.

Cut or whatever the fuck he is /fit/.

Carol is actually a crazy person

The bigger question is why on earth would Jun ever like Tomo? Like if your rival, master, and best friend all of a sudden had tits, realistically you wouldn't suddenly develop romantic feelings. It'd be different if they had a normal osananajimi relationship, but they had an autistic one. Her role should be locked by now.

>Cut or whatever
I forgot to quote the entire thing out of annoyance. Read the manga. I do not believe you've forgotten that entire arc. That's impossible.

This is too perfect. I'm now going to be upset if it doesn't happen.

Many things.

>Carol becomes to Jun what Misuzu is to Tomo

She likes his gameboy self, she likes being the dominant one. More confident and aggressive guys turn her off. She's the guy in the relationship and Jun is te demure girl.

What happens when Carol realises Misaki just doesn't like her like that, Tomo-attraction/admiration or not?

what's more direct than triple marriage and a 4th engagement? Senpai knows, he just doesn't like her like that... not yet anyway.

Tomo was love at first sight with him. She had no idea of his personality and she was begging him to say her name.

I honestly don't remember

This flashback was aboht why jun respects or acts all autistic around tomo right?
I don't remember that ever explaining why tomo herself likes jun.i

Why would Jun ever see this person in a romantic light unless he was literally a homosexual?

It's going to take a whole week of misunderstandings before Carol spills the beans, right?
Or she's going to be interrupted.

Didn't Carol tell Misuzu that things are not going to go her way?

If she knows that revealing Misuzu's plans to Jun will get him and Tomo together then that is still Misuzu's endgame plan.

She must have an ulterior motive otherwise Misuzu will have that "what you did was all according to plan" smug look.

Misuzu doesn't want them to get together. Have you been reading regularly?

Reminder

Might be true for the both of them. Jun felt weird calling her by her name even when he thoguht she was a guy, and She on the other hand enjoyed him calling her by her name from the start. Everything else is just further matching together but they clicked from the start.

Carol will be a little bit cryptic about it I'm sure.

I'm wondering where Jun's boob-loving pervert aspect comes out in this bit.

Carol's master plan revealed at least

she was interested in Jun from the moment he dismissively called her "blondie" in the classroom early on

Meanwhile there's some rage fucking in Tomo's room

>tfw you'll never disappoint Misuzu with your dick
Why do I continue to suffer this existence

I must have missed something then.

Misuzu would always point out to Carol about Tomo and Jun being oblivious to one another.