Name a darker manga than Spider-man the manga

Name a darker manga than Spider-man the manga.

Anything by Junji Ito.

Homunculus had it's moments.

Story of the worst super hero in the world

Not only does he not save anyone, but I'm pretty sure half the time he was actively trying to kill them, or just plain let them die. Also an absurd amount of chapters centered around rape. Everyone dies.

Also halfway into it, it basically feels exactly like Devilman somehow.

Japanese weed looks like some pretty dank stuff

Perfect way to end the series. Him refusing the help a women bleeding out, and instead cursing all the strong people in the world to just go die already. Then cut to a montage of everyone being killed by tigers.

is that glass a metaphor for the semen being pumed into japanese mary jane's pussy?

Wrong page

Is this the one about some psychic tiger?

its a psychic rape tiger

I can't name how many times this exact situation happened in the story

He never seems to do much to stop it from happening either

How can one spiderman be such a looser?
Is he weaker than the average spiderman? Because being spiderman gives you the power to KO T-rex and move really quick.

He lives in a world where his Parker Luck is x10 more than normal. Everyone always dies no matter what he does.

Too true, these pages posted are all too similar to Devilman. Even the dead girl's name is Miki too.

This is some real Nietzschean Ethics bullshit

does he even have powers?

Never in a way that can be helpful

Is this the one with the mind tigers?

Except for Spider-Man's anguish over it all, by cosmic accident it's really close to the ethics Steve Ditko's editors removed from his work.

Jesus christ

But is he worse than newspaper spider-man?

>Fuck printers.jpg

>saves a girl from getting raped
>'the one who raped her was me!'

This is the most forced 'tragic' plot I've ever read

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Is the whole manga about the wrong guy getting spiderman's powers?

He's infallibly human, even more so than other people perhaps.

There's a chapter where he tries to save someone by giving them a blood transfusion, which leads them to developing spider-powers, and becoming a villain. So he has to try to kill him to set things right.

as far as complex dark comedies go this maybe up there with fire punch.

Is smoking weed really like this?

he is a proper gent who knows that surviving the situation would be too shameful for her

weed is the devils lettuce or something. I never tried it but I would recommend you avoid using it just because weed culture is getting popular and its legal. also on a more serious note, reaction to weed can be different depending on the type of weed /type of usage and the individual so yes sometimes it can be just like that (source: my friends that use)

only 14 chapters?

yes

It feels a lot longer going through it

Also it feels more and more like an insane drug trip the more you go through it. It starts off fairly normal, you'll know when the shift starts.

No. That girl would be too high to dance in underwear or to do anything except watching something and thinking about thinking about thinking about the meaning of anything.
That rape is more likely to happen with alcohol.

This kinda goes against the "great power; great responsibility" philosophy of spiderman

Berserk, Homunculus, Ichi the Killer

of course

didn't you watch refer madness?

>That rape is more likely to happen with alcohol.
depends on the level of inebriation. I hear whisky makes it hard for you to get hard and once I got so drunk on whine that I fapped all night without cumming. When their is a rape involving alcohol one side is usually a lot less drunk

The what?

Manga Spiderman looks crazy I might check it out.

Anybody have the Spiderman suffering chart?

Is that me or whenever Nips took a Western concept and write it themselves it always turn dark and gritty

Like that "zootopia" manga

Jesus that Spiderman REALLY needs a Deadpool or a friendly Shocker to mitigate his shitty stats.

Anyone want to storytime that american solider story

What the fuck. How did Marvel allowed this?

They really downplayed how shitty his life is compared to the other spider-men in spiderverse.

Someone REALLY hates printers.

Such a twist

This page is perfect

HxH