Buyfag thread

read the guide buyfag.moe

You're not the boss of me now.

is there something wrong with this scale?, I mean it looks mostly ok, at least way better than the abomination made by orca toys.

>in b4 griffon.

Griffon is ok now, r-right?

How much was this?

11k, 32cm tall.

fuck you guys i'm buying a korra figure

Its looks fine. But those are just promo shots, right?

I think I found my grail guys.

Wheres the best place for feminists to see this?

You know your not normal when the first reaction was a smile followed by audible laughter.

>tfw you break down and dick buy

Oh well, Luka's always been my favorite Vocaloid anyways and Max Factory rarely disappoints. No regrets.

100% not worth

Griffon's biggest problem has always been the huge drop in quality between promo and production figures. Wait till after release and make a decision then.

Giga pulse gonna giga.

What is that really cute figure you have or want to get that you don't give a flying fuck if others think you have shit taste???

>buying with your dick
>using your actual dick to complete the transaction

>tfw you break down and dick buy
My dick is usually quite a bit cheaper than this, but man.

>order two scales from ebay seller
>ships them in same box
>box is smashed in pretty bad
>figure boxes are smashed in as well
>figures are relatively fine

I'm not sure if I should contact him or just leave negative feedback. Not sure what he can do about it since what's done is done (i.e. shitty packing/shipping) and the box condition isn't as important as the figure's condition, either.

>don't give a flying fuck if others think you have shit taste

Wait, do people actually buy figures based on what other people think?

Some people here does, No, really

Do you use your dick to click the mouse?

But it's your money and your place....

How absurd.

I love nendoroids, they're small, only about $50, and cute
When I shop for secret santa; usually in the $120 bracket, I usually get them a normal figure, a nendoroid, then maybe a personalized item (locket, mug, mousepad)

Speaking of which, is it like this for anyone else? Should I go for Nippon Yasan instead?

Have you been the same guy complaining about this for days? Why not just go to NY? It's even a bit cheaper there.

Don't kinlshame me

You know your education is subnormal when you don't know the proper use of the word "your".

No, I'm not that guy. I guess my question has been answered.

As for NY, I ordered with a buddy from a sale there once and split the cost. His 1/4 bunny was listed as new but came obviously used, though my fig was fine. That makes me a bit weary.

Just pre-ordered Tanya.

>tfw it actually hits a lot of your kinks

Please note BiJ shipping is pretty cheap while ny's is often overpriced
Just checked and I have the same issue. Try contacting them like the page suggests

Was your bunny a preorder? If it wasn't I imagine you'll be fine with this as there's nowhere from them to get used product fast enough to give them out as preorders. NY has been known to be scummy sometimes though, your concern isn't unwarranted.

I'll get ducky, but I won't preorder her.

I can't imagine what's sexy about a girl not having arms or legs.

It's power fantasy, as with many fetishes. Besides, imagine what could be!

Dehumanization has its own appeals, user.

Especially when it's consensual, or the victim is a masochist.

Just received my Daki grail

Im still conflicted if i should sleep with it when i receive my a&j 6000.

Just slam it down on the enter key

Do it. You only have one life, so go ahead and enjoy it to the fullest with that daki in your arms.

do any of you throw your boxes away?

No i just flatten them and put them away in case i need to move / sell them.

But you still need to keep the blister packaging which is roughly the size of the box, so what's the point?

The price though , and i expect it to rise even higher.

The quality is allot better though my previous bootleg daki is also Two-way but the fabric itself is heavier?

Same

I need my scale already.

Playing the jew game is just sad. If you want investment buy gold or cryptocurrency.

Honestly think buyfags are retarded, but I can honestly see myself stooping low enough without hesitation to getting an Akeno figure given the opportunity.

hi buyfags, user in the storehouse here. Currently sorting the nendo storage. Any idea on make 'em look neat? First time i ever sorting something at this volume.

Most Shimakaze stuff. But I'd have to explain why I'm suddenly interested in World War 2 japanese warships, why that ship is a little girl for some reason and why she dresses like an underage prostitute. Man that would be awkward as fuck.

idk why this i rotated, on my comp it is normal tho/

>doujinrepublic

that's all for now.

Start a fire and save some poor anons from buying shit figures. Be a hero for once.

I've been waiting for a Guts rerelease, but in the end I think I would've preferred a new sculpt. He looks dumb without leg armor. Also the older paint work might've been better.

but user i don't want to be a homeless hero

you have shopping addiction, seek help.

s-sorry but these were shop's, not mine...

That cape looks so fucking ass.

wasting 8 hours a day for a month browsing amiami/manda like an idiot have sure paid off so far I have found 3 of my rarest grails for great prices each one sealed, pic related is my latest one, just one major grail left.

How is there so much unsold, unmoved product? Stop buying if you can't sell them .

Some of these are canceled POs, sub 300 is likely to be gave away or included as a bonus. This place has been for almost 10 years, it is normal for any store of that age i think...

Operator!

i need an /ak/ommando figma in tigerstripe combat suit. A medic is highly appreciated.

Didn't this anime flopped despite having tons of merch and adds?

sexy girl

Is this who I think it is????

I wish there were one good MEIKO figure with her in that slutty blue outfit of hers.

it is

Holy shit!
I never even hoped to get figure of my hentaifu.

Is there MFC link?

It didn't really flopped, most people think that because it got overhyped and people hoped it would be the next big thing in Idol anime with guitars and shit, but is keeping steady in sells,not so bad not so good.

Have you tried going through the process twice In a row? I got the same when I activated PayPal one touch payment, tried it again right after that and it went through just fine.

Also try a different browser maybe? I was using Firefox when it worked.

Going to a convention focused in the industry, I want some directors to sign my bds, should I bring my own singing pen?
What is the best spot to put the signature for bd boxes?

bring your own pen and coat it with your semen, just in case they don't have one.

There doesn't seem to be MCF entry for her.
Have any more info? Is she prepainted or just GK?
What maker?

Yes! I need this.

PVC, was posted in Aoi Nagisa's Twitter a few hours ago.

Its literally paper. The berserker armor cape was also shit. They had the right idea with drossel.

dude im fr*ckin cumming !!!!!!!!!!

anyone want to buy my chinese dolls? uk only pls.

pigdisgusting

not UK, but pls list what you want for them

Ass

I would be willing to take up to 60% loss on pretty much all of them, I still have the original boxes for all and I never did anything lewd to them. hell I even dust the fuckers weekly despite being in a display.

how much for the BRS figure.

Also whats that figure next to it with the gold hair.

it's shitty packaging on their part
I'd write negative feedback, user
maybe just say the packaging was bad and the boxes suffered but the figures are okay and are legit (if they are)

Lili sure has nice ass.

£30 and thats Metallia from a game called witch and hundred knight.

> imagine having all this money to waste on worst girls

And how much for her?

> tfw 4 figures I've always wanted
> tfw across the world

user pls

Shut the fuck up

Well time to fap to lili again.

make me

I'm probably the only person who ordered but she's finally coming.