Boruto Ep13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1NQYquRc-4
youtube.com/watch?v=JiDVmjnSQEk
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This show is so unbelievably shit compared to naruto

They abandoned their loyal huge crowd of autists for a small minority of people with asperges who love slice of life anime (anime where literally nothing ever happens)

By ep 13 naruto was deep into the land of waves and in boruto theyre just doing some stupid revenge plot that doesnt hold attention

>This show is so unbelievably shit compared to naruto
as if that's a archivement
since nurutu is dogshit

land of waves was a C-rank mission that honestly should've been considered much-higher than that because the client lied about the details.

Boruto is still in the academy. Not exactly the most fair comparison. Besides, they are at least setting up most of the relevant characters. Naruto didn't really start showing anyone outside of team 7 until the 2nd season.

>streaming

But they are battling a Kurama level threat in ep 13 of boruto

>kurama level
>they can hold it with kunai rope
haha no

>a Kurama level threat
this fucking pokemon is anything but if it wasn't for magical plot reasons nardo would have nuked it in one shot

didnt they show sasuke and itachi when they were younger take something like this down? and werent there a bunch big ass tigers like this in the chunin exams?

When are Uchiha genes kicking in with Sarada

So did they retcon the Sage of Six Paths splitting the Ten Tails in half?

They said he sealed half in himself and half in the moon, which the Sage created specifically for that purpose. Then he split the half within himself into the nine tailed beasts.

But since Toneri is canon, and he cut the moon in half, is the other half of the Ten Tails still inside the halved moon? Or did it quietly escape?

Or did Kishi just forget?

didnt they just killed it in the end?

hopefully never

Sumire going bad and then redemption, my ultimate fetish. Hope she sticks around with the main cast.

Are we going to use this one as general?

Anyway, which was her name again?

JUST HAWAWAWA MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Sumire "coolest girl" Kakei.

Never she has shit eyes so her sharingan is weak.

she's so fucking bland
even as a villain

They "sealed" Kaguya, but she wasn't the whole Ten Tails. She wasn't even half, she popped out of the psuedo-Ten Tails that was missing the Nine and Eight tails.

Nobody ever mentions getting the other Ten Tails half from the moon in that fight.

This was a great plot twist. Enjoyed this episode.

She's going to get mangekyou when Naruto dies and eternal mangekyou + rinnengan when Sasuke dies.

I wanna fug edgy hawawa!!!

it's weird seeing a kunoichi actually doing ninja stuff in the series, she played the Hinata 2.0 part really good.

>talk no jutsu'd in one sentence

ftfy

Crab Best Girl?

But Salad has shit eyes.

Naruto, despite how shit things went in the end, had a very good first arc. It's not fair to compare it to that.

Shit thread is shit, op even made it before we reached the bump limit on another thread.

Boruto's OST got released here is Sarada's battle theme

youtube.com/watch?v=n1NQYquRc-4

this one basically confirms Gaiden if people had any doubts at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiDVmjnSQEk

Initially thought this was Sumire's father but maybe it's her mother instead?

wew that was fast
whoever drawing these having quite of lotta fun

>Nobody ever mentions getting the other Ten Tails half from the moon in that fight.
the ten tail corpse statue nagato summoned came from the moon.

goddamnit, I want naruto to solve some problem by himself, he's the hokage after all. All he does is looking depressed and signing paper

Wew Sarada OSTs are really good
Whoever composing these are really doing excellent job combining the modern and traditional instruments

The Gedo statue is the other half of the Ten Tails? Eh? I read the whole manga and I don't remember anyone saying that. When/where do you get this info?

Has there been a faster progression in the series changing how a character was perceived?

Just like how Obito was Dark!Naruto, Sumire is Dark!Hinata.

Reminder that Class Rep will get a hamfisted "but it matters none what your dad wants because you are you and nobody else and don't you remember all of the FRIENDSHIP with us, your NAKAMA?"-esque speech and will become the girl she was before. Then she will take on some mission in some remote location and/or go on a quest to find herself and disappears until episode 500 where she will appear as a mere easter-egg.

did nardo use flying raijin?

the second one is god tier, the first is excellent

>Narutard calling Boruto shit because it's not action heavy
Shut up faggot. You will get your action in 100 episodes when Kawaki destroys Konoha and you will love it.

How can Salad even compete?

Being a whore.

I thought menma was dark nardo.
its goku black all over again

Naruto becoming hokage was a mistake. He's now always in JUST mode and even when he wants to fight he gets sidelined.

>do things that your father cannot do
Bort will murder the shit out of sumire instead of talk-no-jutsu her, screencap this

When are we going to get rap in our Boruto songs?

She already won then

You mean sardo, right?

It's funny since Menma was referred to as "Black Naruto" before the movie's release.

She needs to be traumatized first

IT WAS A RUUUUUSE.

All hokages are jobbers at some point, just watch Naruto and Shippuuden. It was inevitable.

This shit is the most ridiculous, Naruto is such an uke that he bottoms for his own son. This pairing is fucking weird and fucked up

I mean the Salad, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
When we get a german release.

kek

I believe one "half" was the gedo statue which was sealed in the moon until Madara summoned it after attaining the rinnegan.

Wait for ChouChou's theme music to come out.

It's going to be all about food.

>German opening
>lyrics in English
Why?

I got you

... what happened to nardo's 9 jinchuriki status?
Are there now 16 tailed beasts roaming around?

she just reaffirmed my love for lolis

Why do nips randomly speak an attempt at an english word sometimes?
What does vaporwave ascetic have moon in it?

Because.

Does Sumire actually fights or is she a ploting scrub hiding behind a pokemon?

Remove the mask part and this becomes sexy

TWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAETWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAETWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAETWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAETWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA K

>Skip through all the same shit we saw Naruto do over the course of 200 episodes in Boruto: The Movie
Yes! We can get on with some original story telling and not have to retread the same sto--
>Boruto series is set years before the movie
What the fuck.

>TWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE
Bless you.

This must be a new record

she fights, I think she is probably second best by fucking far in their class. Unfortunately she just happened to fight the one kid who's a beyond-jounin tier eugenics babby with an already complete sage mode

Salad on suicide watch

see literally called it the husk of the ten tails that he got from the moon. don't speed read.

The manga is set ahead for this very reason, too bad its monthly.

YADOSE KIMI NO MIRAI

YADOSE ITSUMADEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she's lousy at taijutsu, she said her speciality was sneaking/moving around unnoticed. (and even then Mitsuki outsmarted her)

i-is that what they are gonna do in the Impure World dimension where Nue lives?

Thanks, bruh. I completely forgot this conversation.

commision it.

But Mitsuki will be there too

Soon, she's gonna get two tomoe by

>meeting her dad
>getting mad at her dad being an autist and her mom possibly being a cuck

good, Boruto's butt can't go unoccupied.

he can get nuewt

No need to

it's kinda funny that tumblr and half of youtube wants Class Rep dead, part because it threatens BoruSalad and the other it gets in the way of the fujoshit with Mitsuki.

>possibly

Not a doujin.
Pictures are for plebs.

take your naruto shit far away from Sup Forums

Then where should we take it?

I want her dead because she is an annoying faggot.
You can't both be shy and constantly flustered.

Here we go again

This is a major villain

say something nice about her

You will never appear again after your arc is resolved

What?

I like Hawawawa a lot more than Sarada. But I also think Bort and Salad are cuter together

Is there no country for me?

that was just a facade user,
Sumire Kakei doesn't even exist.

> Dom Class Rep

MUH DICK

>tfw a literally who turns out to be the most fucked up kid in Boruto's generation.

rude

so, remembering the episode where they get the flag at the top of the school and hawawa summoned what we now know was nue's tail, what is the go with that? she can seemingly summon parts of it?