A Fairy appears

A Fairy appears.

Other urls found in this thread:

cgworld.jp/jobs/30441.html
myreadingmanga.info/biscotti-iko-yuri-ice-dj-d-d-t-daite-dakarete-tokeatte-eng/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shoo, shoo, fairy.
Don't steal my baby.

Don't make threads if there's nothing to discuss.

As expected from Fairy, he's the cutest.
Yabai face was inevitable and adorable, but I hope he also has a smiling face.

i disagree, we need to talk about this pig.

>yuuko suggests they play little piggy and victor's wedding
>little piggy was so embarrassed but yuuko volunteers to be victor and

suddenly it's not 'wrong' anymore
>nishigori reluctantly plays as the priest
>grumpily recites the vows
>"through FAT and thin" and pokes little piggy's baby fat (tummy)
I can't decide if little piggy cries or yuuko (tries not to) laughs with nishigori

Maybe some of us are not in sekrit clubs and have nowhere to interact with fellow yoi faggots when there are no threads.

Why's he so grumpy?

Should I?

Will anyone be going to AX this year? I heard they're only going to have a 1 hour autograph session for SayoKubo.

someone from ax better bring a camera to gearous' booth. i can't die without knowing what he/she looks like

Shut up Victor

Seconded. Half shot or blurred, I don't care. Someone should deliver

This. He's been raking in fujobucks because of yoi. A simple joy such as this shouldn't be that much

Honestly I hope someday he gets sued for copyright infringement or some shit, not even nip doujinka gain as much as him/her, they only do for fun or to improve their skills, it's not an actual job. Gearous literally do it regularly, just his/her patreon alone is enough to do a lot of money. Also if you do this in America it's illegal.

Forget doujinka. On his patreon alone he probably makes more than any of the actual creators involved in YoI's making.

i'm going. afaik crunchyroll hasn't responded to people asking how they handle their autographs but if it's not ticketed i'm not going to bother with the line.

Katsubling
Makkabling
Puma Tiger Scorpiobling

Why Makkachin isn't coloring?
It look off.

Slut all of them

Why would anyone on Sup Forums do something that catty? You should be asking people on /cgl/ about this.

That bald is fucking delicious

Actually don't go to /cgl/ because they'll tell you how stupid it is, too.

Is it time to move on, /yoi/?

Fairy the yankee obasan

Yuuri's sluttiness has increased in the latest official art, good.
Victor wants to be a sexy waifu for his man.

Yes move to the movie and season 2.

>season 2
Yeah, in 2020 maybe

Kek, 3 years. We shingeki again

Cars will fly and humans will be able to teleport when a S2 of yoi is out.
Also Kubo and Yamamoto are such teasers, this doesn't help, kek.
Being a yoifag is hard.

MAPPA already told Sayokan to hurry up and produce a continuation. This isn't like that disgusting titanshit.

I know, but it's easier said than done. Not only the animation and post production process is hard and requires time, you can't magically have storyboard and script done in a couple of months.

The continuation is the movie. It's gonna take them more than a while to do a second season especially because it's an original and doesn't have chapters ready to adapt like aot

Daily reminder that sports anime doesn't mean an anime about sports.

Stupid receipt shit. The guy probably couldn't fit his words in twitter's dumb text limit that's why it came off like this

How embarrassing.
Not smart at all to publish this nonsense on twitter where anyone can possibly read and send it to Kubo or Yamamoto. Now I want Sayo to read this tweet and laugh at him when they meet.

I'd rather SayoKubo take their time. It'll be hard to one-up season 1 in more than just animation quality. I can already see faggots yelling "Season 1 > Movie >>>>>> Season 2".

Kinda weird how they're slutting up the piggy. Is this an indication of things to come?

I hope so. Just deliever 5/5 eros already.

Anyone know the first ingredient in Otabek's drink? I recognize the others but I can't into kanji

>?
>café au lait
>whipped cream
>caramel

I like that even though Hiramatz said he was aiming for the typical nip design, they still slut him up and he actually sells. MCs like that rarely get that level of popularity.

I think it's 金平糖 konpeito, a Japanese candy.

Fuck I love konpeito, thank you user.

I love how all of the drinks remind so much of the character's costumes. So creative.

Yuuri and Victor look amazing. Just wished Yurio wore a white shirt too.

>piggy nendo has to carry biktoru nendo's severed arms around for months before his actual release date

No but you can bet they're not going to be as braindead as WIT who let hype die for years before crapping out another season of that pile of feces.

i want a flexible fairy of my very own

The whole AX thing sounds like it's going to be a disaster in the making. I hope I am wrong.

Sorry but this fairy is already taken.

What does the Fairy's crotch smell like?

If it wasn't for the ongoing manga surely many people would have abandoned it. They produced OVAs and recap movies meanwhile though, better than nothing. But yeah, 4 years for a S2 of 12 eps is just absurd. And next year a 2 cour series, kek.

However after the YOI movie a S2 is highly probable but they need to release special episodes and such too, if it takes a year or more, to maintain the hype. I'd like a monthly manga of 10 or 20 chapters, 2 volumes, with new contents or flashbacks, or stories about the other characters as well as the main ones.

Will there be an implied sex scene in the movie?

I love BaldFat being a bakappuru

Nah, though I think we can hope for innuendos when they practice. Heavy breathing and questionable camera angles for example.

Remember that Baldfat isn't more canon than Free! ships.

YoI really had some great angles. I like you idea.

Sayo and Kubo will give all their 愛 for us. No matter what we'll get, I think it'll be fantastic even without implied sex.

>Victor's hands
LEWD.

Why don't people understand how visual mediums work? This is getting to autism levels.

remember how some freefags said the airport reunion in free was more gay than yoi's

If a Russian fairy appeared to you for five years. Would you fuck the fairy, knowing that in five years the fairy will turn into a troll?

>SayoKubo want it to "hit us in the heads with all its might"
In the interview about the movie

From the great

From all the love yoi is receiving in Japan and around the world, I can see them being extremely motivated to create something great that can surpass our imagination, determined to overcome the obstacles and the close-mindedness that could still be floating around in the production.
The shock for the kiss scene was incredible, but you can't use the same trick two times. I hope they'll really go all the way with the homo.

Well, they said even it was kiss it feels forced and random just like if Phichit kissed Yuuri.

So they are just retarded. It was built up in a believable way and Victor even mentioned kissing him right before.

Seriously? The butthurt is real
Funniest shit I've read today, thanks for the kek

They should give us a kiss fakeout, or a kiss on the cheek early in the movie before showing a deep kissu.

Paranoid me worries she could be referring to the skating to hit us over the head but I remember she was saying similar things for the stage drama and that was 100% gay and 0% skating

What if we get a straightforward "aishiteru"?

Don't know; ask the bike.

She is referring to both probably, skating and homo

As long as they don't hit us over the head with quad axel

But the Piggy doing a new jump always makes Bald horny so that guarantees something really gay happening too.

A good innuendo would be like the stage play when Bald was groping the Pig's chub and he was squealing about not doing it in front of people.

Why do retards think that Piggy is a tranny dude?

cgworld.jp/jobs/30441.html

Aside from their Sendai studio next year, where MAPPA is offering inbetweener jobs for new graduates as regular employees at 160.000 yen/month plus benefits (health insurence, transportation allowance, etc.), they now opened positions exclusively for digital animators as contract employees (regular after 2 years) at 200.000 yen a month plus benefits, which is the same Ghibli is offering, and second highest entry salary for animators, after Toei.

The average monthly income of inbetweeners in the industry is 75.000-100.000. And most of them are "contracted freelancers", so the get no benefits.

Just so you know your fujo money is making some people's lives less shitty.

MAPPA is saving anime

Oh, I should add, at KyoAni, animators are all regular employees, but the details aren't public so there's no way of knowing how much they pay.

Quad axel is coming. She talked about how when she made the quad flip Victor's special move nobody was doing it, and then by the time yoi aired it was common. So they'll go beyond what is in competition.

myreadingmanga.info/biscotti-iko-yuri-ice-dj-d-d-t-daite-dakarete-tokeatte-eng/

Reversible Baldfat

>That warning in the beginning
lol

I was slightly offended by this doujin. Our Piggy would love Victor's huge russian cock up his ass, but this Piggy barely seemed to enjoy it.

>your fujo money is making some people's lives less shitty
It's good to know where some of those fujobucks go to.

Mappa was born to make history

Is there a thread about this? You should create one

It's a yuuvicyuu doujin. It's pretty hard to find good reversible ones that don't have biases. Instead you get the characters acting like it's rare for them to switch (or this is the first and probably only time for one of them) and one clearly having a longer sex scene.

The movie is going to be amazing.

>arguing over who gets to top
I always figured they'd fight over who gets to bottom, not top.

When will there be Yoi and BaldFat references in other anime? I can't wait. I know it's gonna happen.