Name one flaw about this boy

Name one flaw about this boy
Protip: You can not

He has no dick.

>boy

He's not around my dick.

Oh please, how could a dickless boy be with Shoko?

His biggest flaw as a boy is that he's best girl.

>this boy can get a qt disabled older gf and you can't
what the fuck

I do not know the name of this boy

Why was she so selfless? Did Nagatsuka score with her? And how old was she anyway?

Imagine what it would feel like to rape Yuzuru-chan. Like, she comes to your house innocently asking you to help her with homework and smiles widely when you accept it. But then when you two are more intimate and she's reading a textbook with a slight frown on her face, you stand up and start advancing towards her. She looks at you innocently and asks what's wrong. At that moment you grab a hold of her arm and force her on the floor, pinning her down. She looks startled and nervously smiles, asking what kind of games are you playing, but when she sees that look in your eyes, she instantly gets it and starts screaming and kicking, but there's no escape. You start sucking on her neck and earlobes while forcing your hand down her pants. She starts shaking and crying, asking you to stop, pleading you with tears in her eyes, but you continue. You start undressing her, removing her hoodie and shirt first, revealing her cute abdomen and silky bra. You start massaging her budding breasts under the bra and kiss her passionately on the lips, forcing your tongue down her throat. At this moment she's no longer screaming and kicking, only silent tears remain. This is when you understand that she's really scared and say "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I stopped reading at "rape"
Are you a fucking homo? Leave this site.

That's a boy? They make them cuter every year!

why is he look so soft huggable? is he a faggot?

Stuck in shitshow

>Name one flaw
my cock isn't inside her super-tight vagina

She took aicture of her grandma's corpse and pinned it to the living room wall.

The vagina.

Absolutely she's best girl. But it's not suprising when all her competition are either retards or bitches.

she's a spare vagina for ishida after her sister gone to the college with ueno

i bet his pussy stinks

Agreed

Dick

She's too likeable
I hate that

not Ueno

I wonder who was the lucky bastard who broke her hymen and how much did it cost.

Shouya's blond friend from grade school and he just had to tell her that he will pay for Shoko's hearing aid