Made in Abyss

Episode 3 is now out, featuring loli snot. What a wondrous show.

Also featuring robocock.

>prushka running alongside riko
>papa joins the party

why can't it be like this?

>you will never experience this sequence for the first time again

I laughed a lil bit when it showed Reg's out-of-focus cock

What's his name again?

how much longer?!

I reckon she'll be introduced in Ep 7-8, so around 4-5 weeks from now.

Why did they look like this?

The area was founded by illegal delvers. They're illegal aliens.

abject poverty

I need this in acceptable desktop resolution

ayy

>Ozen will never naked hanging you

Is the bunny girl from the opening actually Riko's mom? She has the same white feather and long hair as her, and the eye colors match. She also appears right after the mom disappears and joins the team on adventures to protect her.

It makes a lot of sense.

Shit pasta

However user, is Lyza that short? According to the ED, the bunny girl is as tall as Riko. Unless...how if Lyza actually gave birth to twins? One of them left in the Abyss and raised by the local fauna, mutated into what she is now?

Where did the Ozenmom meme come from? I don't understand

Yes dude, it is.

>you realize there will be MiA merch soon because of the anime
>Mitty plushies
>Bondrewd and Praying Hand figurines
>maybe even figurines of the Mimic Bird or Tamagochi

I WANT ONE. NOW.

no dude, Riko is actually Riko's mom but from the future, it makes more sense

Sakugafags are saying the anime elevated the manga's depiction of the world but I really think the manga's art is fantastic.

>Bonedad statue
Holy fuck I want it so bad

>bunny girl
Thats a funny bunny boy lad

>abyss
>hollow
Is this the Dark Souls of anime

Yes, Bondrewd is the chosen undead

>Mitty plushies
I want a cute chronenberg blob plush

Papa Bondrewd

They actually lived in Inner Earth and is climbing to the surface. The curse is actually a protective barrier to prevent multiculturalism from entering Inner Earth.

You'll get limited edition snacks and you'll like it. It tastes like a wall.

>Bondrewd
>undead
I think you meant to say Riko

Byrgenwerth

Bonny, Dude of Old

Seriously, though. They're gonna sub it as Bondold.

>Bondrewd
>never dies
>a legend
>mask of the father
>has a laser canon

At the rate this anime is going i'd say she'd be in Ep 5, unless the anime fills the gaps in with filler. The first 4 layers were gone though pretty quickly, and there is time to fill in Ozem's 10 day training.

Wait for Ozen telling Riko about the Curse Warding Box

Hoping for a meyaa pulshie that can be squeezed and its eye and but popped out.

And the pose.
Just missing a Chaos Zweihander

>those disgusting yaoi hands

No wonder Lyza cucked her

So will Nat ever be relevant again? He's my favorite character even with just so little screen time.

Limited edition girl in a box! For all your curse warding needs!

I'm not going to watch until she shits and pisses onscreen.

He appears in a chapter where they talk about Bondrewd I think

But imagine how fun it would be for her to manhandle your tiny body.

More shota dick jokes?

just watched episode 3
Im scared, at this pace we aren't going to get a bonedad arc...
They should have been to ozen by now

Prushka onahole.

>They should have been to ozen by now
are you retarded ?

Next ep should cover the part where Riko goes topless. Are they going to have the guts to show uncensored loli tits on TV?

They won't come back to the surface, ever
Nat is gone, he will have like 2 seconds screentime.
Riko and Reg are going all the way down and past 6th layer returning to the surface is physically impossible, they aren't planning to come back
Enjoy the ride

I noticed the narration at the end of Ep 3 was very similar to that at the end of Ch 38. It was very fitting, and it would be great to repeat that at the end too, if the anime does reach Ch 38.

Good by my hope for Nat fanart.

>Mitty plushies
it's a thing already

the anime is insanely cute and heartfelt and I want to hug every character at all times. If we don't make it to bestdad, and instead only see him through nanachi's flashbacks I won't even care.
Either way nanachi time will be A++ material
and best girl is coming up too. Life is good

As much as I'm enjoying this show, I can't help feel it should have been a movie. I haven't read the manga so I know that probably sounds insane to someone who knows how much stuff they'd have to cut, but this seems like a premise that would really benefit from a tight, two-hour execution. I mean it's literally the hero's journey monomyth.

>do you even pose?

Cause she looks like a Mom

1:1 scale official ones user, a pink rug the size of a small car.

They are cute together

Anyone else tear up at Nat trying to confess to Riko?

>I haven't read the manga
>this seems like a premise that would really benefit from a tight, two-hour execution
>I mean it's literally the hero's journey monomyth
Now, really?

My money's on her hair conveniently covering her nipples

That feels like where it's going, yeah.

I'm not crying, I just have tears in my eyes

I cried because I'm a pussy, I mean, I know that the adventure that will come will be a tough one.

>Maruruk enjoys having her butt fondled.

What about the Prushka' Prushkas?

No way that's going to be in the flashback

>her

Rewrites for TV audience

Is he dead?

Reminder that the Abyss is the planet's vagina.

Not canon, Maruruk is a female.

If we get there it will, steam covered or something

Are there mirrors anywhere in the orphanage?
If so, RIP

It doesn't feel self-contained enough to work in that format. Maybe the stuff that should be covered by the second half of the show could work as a standalone movie, which will be all about a new character and her relation to an antagonist. But all of that will only be very lightly foreshadowed before we get there. Episodic is the way to go.

Shit, I had to read it twice just now.
Still, maybe Reg's just way small.

no but he is in the running for cutest character ever put to the screen
it's a runaway victory to be honest

Very dead, the birthday sickness is unrelenting, only cure is to suffer the curse of the abyss at least once. It is why most of the deaths happened in the slums.

Every single story is the hero's journey monomyth, as long as your interpretational power is high enough (which is why this theory was conceived by a psychoanalytic). That said, it's exactly why it's not interesting to see the very same story condensed in the movie: we've seen it a thousand times before. What's actually interesting is the details: setting, characters, horror and author's fetishes running wild. And you say we should cut those.

>Watching the person you care for most prance off to almost certain death with a smile in the arms of another boy.
And people ask when the pain and suffering is going to start in this show.

Did Reg cuck Nat?

Impossible! it has not pissed itself yet!

I want to FUCK Nanachi for free!

>Sup Forums in charge of knowing female anatomy

Movies suffer from year-long production times for even one installment, and by the time the next installment is out noone would even care anymore.

This series especially wouldn't work since the all the best parts happen later while the beginning is mostly worldbuilding and exposition, since a 2 hour movie to adapt the first part would be a snorefest that would sink the whole project.

Riko has shown zero romantic interest in Reg. So unless Reg suddenly loses it and goes on a raping spree, Nat's crush will remain pure.

Riko is abyssexual anyway. She doesn't have any interest in boys or girls.

I think we can all agree no matter how cute 7chi is; it doesn't change the fact that the planks hat is stupid and she has no fashion sense.

absolutely he did, and then he went and fell for a rabbit instead. He really is irredeemable
siggy will have to be natt's wife now

>humanity is a part of some cosmic horror and the abyss is the pussy of an another elder god
>abyss delving is just to abominations beyond human understanding fucking
>the 2000 years disaster is impregnation when a human gets all the way to the womb
>riko is semen
>the cthulu babby is made in abyss(tm)

That scene where she gets aroused by his erect dick doesn't count?

Jesus christ user, reading it like that is even worse than it already was.

I want to punish Reg.

Are you saying you wouldn't want to repeatedly cum inside this soft, fluffy rabbit over and over until her fur is stained with the smell of your semen?

The bunny is for cuddling, not for lewd

So, they went with "Hollow" for narehate translation.
I still prefer "End Result", it may not be the smoothest translation, but I found it the most fitting.