>

Why is Kuga so gay for Tsukasa?

the loser flags are real

Niggastream released the chapter too by the way
readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/224/4445/1

Why is Chuuni Sword so cute?

>giganigga will pull off a victory against an elite ten sushi chef in tuna

Horrible.

If anyone of the Rebels has a chance of winning, it's Megishima. Giganigga will lose so Takumi can prove himself by avenging him.

>He thinks Subaru wll win.

>not believing into /our guy/ Kuga
Seriously, he has a perfect teammate AND the power of friendship by his side, how can he lose?

>>/ourguy/
Yeah, no.

Best panel right here.

I haven't read this since Nene's match finished. Is Erina's turn soon?

More like /ourgay/. How the fuck is he /ourguy/?

No.

Giga will lose, accept it already.

If the author sets up Takumi against Eizan, I'm gonna be so mad.I really want Takumi to face Saito.

true, way too charismatic and fun to be /ourguy/

Nah, he's too annoying even for a jobber.

Ahaha, cannot wait until Kuga gets utterly smashed to the ground again.

0% winning change

Who cares, at least Kuga has all his cute kohais to support him, while Tsukasa is an autist loner with no friends, even Rindou now wants Megishima dish more than his.

t. manletfag
>implying an autistic loner wants friends in the first place

Hopefully Kuga/Tsukasa present their dishes to the judges in the next chapter.

Nah, I feel like Megishima/Rindou match will be resolved first. There is a color page next week, most likely Megishima, so it would make sense to focus chapter on him.

>implying Rindou isnt going to bounce on Tsu Tsus dick
Fucking manlet

Will the losers of this bout also get in the cage?

Giga hasn't tripped any loser flags yet
>No background motivation for why he'd join up with the rebels when copying other chefs is what he does best thus being the perfect student for central
>Realistically the only way the rebels can beat the top ranks of the elite 10 is through teamwork and Mimasaka is quite literally the best possible teammate you can have.
>Is going up against Saito's specialty, anytime in the series that has happened the good guy (Soma mostly) came out on top somehow.

>implying this ridiculous smug villain pose is not the largest loser flag ever
Whenever characters gets too smug he loses, that's a rule (unless said character is Souma Sue of course).

We literally didn't get any backstory or nothing at all on Saito and he is an original E10 not like Julio or whatshername, he is not going to lose.
Sure, we can have something next week but the bout seems to be coming to and end right now so I doubt it

>Saito's backstory still hasn't been revealed
So it's obvious Giga is losing so we can get to his backstory in the next bout during his match against Takumi/Megumi.

I don't fancy his chances, but I'd like to see Giganigga win

best boy!!!!!!

It just seems a bit unlikely that they can win a teamwork shokugeki without by far the best support chef in the series. Fucking perfect tracer flash man, that's some hax shit right there.
I'm not sure he's being particularly smug, if anything that's giga's normal state, just being really flamboyant

Goddamn, that's a raised loser flag if I ever saw one.

Fucking fujoshits, disgusting.