Isn't konosuba literally everything Sup Forums hates?

Isn't konosuba literally everything Sup Forums hates?
>Isekai
>Beta male protag
>le generic rpg settings
>light novel adaptation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fub_itTo0Fo&feature=youtu.be&t=163
youtu.be/xWAs6DtrvCo?list=PLuOIEsdshvwXcikMfbF6knqBjtsdyhSao&t=168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry wrong picture selected but imagine it's the konosuba picture

It's all about asses.

And EXPLOSIONS

>>Beta male protag

Kazuma is pretty cool, don't hate

No, because there's young Rance. We love everything Rance related.

Kazuma is my second favorite green man.

At least it's not a magical girl show.

Isekai is inherently trash, but most isekai have some pretentions of being serious stories you're expected to take seriously. Konosuba knows it's trash, and doesn't aim to be anything other than fun entertainment.

Kazuma goes full beta male later in the LN, as each volume gets progressively more generic/less funny/harem-focused. He's great throughout the anime though.

The first season was funny.

It's funny, because it's all of those things in order to make fun of them.

second season really wasmore of a swing and a miss, maybe the ova will be decent. Is it solely based around megumeme

>Isekai
the genre that redefined and saved anime
>Beta male protag
Kazuma is not a beta, he accomplishes a lot and is cool
>le generic rpg settings
>le
fuck you
>light novel adaptation
nothing wrong with that

>Everyone on Sup Forums shares the same collective opinion.
I like what I like.

its a ~deconstruction~

There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, it's just that they tend to be done badly a lot of the time. Konosuba does all of those things well.

>konosuba
>beta male
Except Kazuma is alpha as fuck.

Hivemind.

Its all the things Sup Forums usually hates but despite that its fairly well liked, so it must have done something right. Maybe its more than the sum of its parts.

Execution is always the keyword. A story can have all the usual red flags and still be really good. Unfortunately, that doesn't tend to happen very often.

Clichés are excused when they're clearly used in parody for the sake of humour. Shit like you mentioned only gets stupid when the series takes itself seriously.

he still hasn't fucked anyone

It's a meme anime loved by crossboarders.

Ever heard of a spoof, retard?

See Its a fucking parody of isekai you retards. It looked generic and caught most people off guard then came to be loved with an vengence

He's fucked many succubus.

Are there really any JRPG's like konosuba? can someone recommend me one?

>light novel adaptation
Most of nowadays anime are LN adaptions. Whoever dislikes that doesn't like anime in the first place.

The problem with KonoSuba is, unlike Subaru from Re:Zero, Kazuma gets worse throughout the series and gets quite boring, along with the main cast. But that tends to happen when your original series was just trying to mimic what it would be like if a misfit group of people would play an RPG together and sooner or later it would just get stale because the banter would just kinda be repeated. Also, it didn't help the author quickly tried to shoehorn a romance between the characters.

Now compare that to Re:Zero, when it starts off as a pretty generic series turned completely on it's head by making the protagonists and sometimes side characters actual people rather then just characters.

>24/7 caretaker for three 11/10 easy girls
>has multiple side bitches on top of them
>still somehow a virgin

There is no excuse to not become a Chad in the fantasy world, when internet/anime/vidya doesn't exist and plowing a 14 year old is okay

only crossboarders hate them and insist it's "Sup Forums's" view

It doesn't take itself seriously, that's why it's not pure shit.

>tried to shoehorn a romance
Megumin was dropping hints well before the trial

That's a shame.
>there will never be an isekai with a Rance fan as the lead

>Megumin was dropping hints well before the trial
But Kazuma explicitly stated he's not after children.

>Said he tried to see Aqua as a heroine but failed because she's just that annoying
>Megumin is a flat loli
The closest to a party member he actually wants to fuck is Darkness, and he'd probably have boned her if she wasn't so fucking insane. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>Side bitches
Neither Yunyun nor Wiz nor Chris show any attraction to him. And let's not forget Kazuma jumped straight in when he thought Wiz was offering him a kiss.

Scumzuma did nothing wrong.

He considers Megumin a possible partner since the bath scene, actually.

It's not a parody.

Kazuma doesn't consider her a child anymore.

>It's not a parody.
You're right, people actually like the pile of shit that took itself serious, thinking it was a actually good.

and he's right, they'll do a cute couple

acchkhtually

What?

Rance was written by a female, which is why he's the only non-beta harem protag. Japanese "men" are a mistake.

He's not wrong, that was the start/inflection point. They skip half the dialogue in the anime, but when Kazuma realized she was much closer to two years younger then him then three (and he thought she was even younger then that before) is when things got awkward and he asked 'Why are we in the bath together?'. She went from 'a incapable little sister' to 'appearance' incapable school junior' in his mind at that moment. From her birthday during the next month on he ramps up his regular harassment to adult grade...and Megumin starts to actually flirt with him....

All the girls are fun and pitiful, and exist for the sole purpose of bullying.

Don't forget to add a few more descriptors
>entry-level
>loved by the ironic weeaboos

It's traaaaaash

>you will NEVER prevent Megumin from consuming alcohol
I want WW3 to happen right now.

>frog
Yup, you're not Sup Forums.

It's amazing what one little megumin can do to a show.

Can anyone prove that Konosuba wouldn't have been much better if Kazuma were a girl?

The best part about Kazuma is that he's a perverted scumbag who's not afraid of showing the world True Gender Equality. That doesn't work with a female MC.

>Kazuma gets worse

He was great up through the Silver Hair Theif's Group part. What happened?

>beta
No. Also, it's a comedy. They're making fun of isekai.

Is there ever an adequate explanation for why smoothly silencing ladies is suddenly Kazuma's thing in S2?

Nothing, people are just angry that he won't fuck their waifu.

>Beta male
wrong right off the bat.

There are 4 different types of people on Sup Forums.
Pretentious children who pretend to hate everything they think makes them appear immature.
Normalfags who like whatever is popular.
People who come here just to shitpost.
And actual Sup Forumsnons who enjoy anime of many genres.

He doesn't develop. His romance with Megumin was pretty lack luster. Aqua is still Aqua and Darkness and her shtick gets old pretty fast.

What if I enjoy anime of many genres but still come here just to shitpost?

you forgot to mention isekai fags like me who only click isekai and re: threads for it has already surpassed the genre anime itself at this point

yeah but it has a good waifu materials desu

Sounds about right.

He's practicing for when he gets in bed with them.

Isn't it said later on in the LN that Yunyun and Eris actually like him though?

No. Yunyun thinks nothing of Kazuma, and Eris told Megumin that she sees him as a simple friend(although she could be lying).

What about manga only fags?

And sluts without panties.

Too much focus on general "waifu-ism." Iris and Eris being generic LN heroines, making Megu less of a brat and more of perfect wife (I say that as a unhealthily obsessed Megufag), making Aqua more of a romantic interest instead of a fembro, caring about popularity polls, etc.

>making Aqua more of a romantic interest instead of a fembro
Why? Aqua's entire appeal is that she ISN'T a romantic interest to Kazuma. Kazuma and Aqua can barely stand one another and only begrudgingly acknowledge that they're actually friends.

If the WN is anything to go by, the author always planned to make Aqua a love interest. Don't ask me why.

Wrong, there are only 3 people here
>Me
>this pretty cool guy who has decent taste
>this one fucker who has shit taste

you mean, it makes fun of everything Sup Forums hates
including feminism

He's lying. Megumin and Kazuma are the only ones with any hint of romantic nature.

LN already deviated from the WN.

V11 did have Aqua act tsundere towards Kazuma, but maybe he's projecting too much into the future.

Not romantic tsun, more like make up after a fight with a sibling tsun bro...

Can someone explain what's so good about this trash series that makes leditors come here and shit up the board with it?

>projecting this hard

because
>The girls are all the best
>It's more about the party than the one guy

Not with an attitude like that, no.

Why don't you explain, since you just described yourself?

Does anyone have the "I prefer consensual sex" image?

>I KNOW YOU ARE
back to ledit you go

konosuba gets a free pass because it's supposed to be funny
I personally think it's reddit tier unfunny garbage but to each his own

Objective best waifu list coming through

Help me guys, I can't stop watching the Konosuba channel. Kazuma's seiyuu going all out for it

youtube.com/watch?v=fub_itTo0Fo&feature=youtu.be&t=163

>dead, cringeworthy meme undermining the truth

>that fucking "explosion"

Why are konofags this cancerous?
Also, Rem best Kono girl

>YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can't even.

>Aquafag
Brainlet

>Wizfag
Average

>Darknesschad
Maximum capacity brain

>Yunyunshitter
Average brain being assaulted by harmful radiation

>Megumeme
Empty skull being possessed by satanic forces

Sounds about right.

>butthurt aquafags

Nice falseflag.

I'm a meguminfag but you need to fuck off with your normalfag memes.

Rie's lips are lewd, confirmed by Jun and Rie a cute

youtu.be/xWAs6DtrvCo?list=PLuOIEsdshvwXcikMfbF6knqBjtsdyhSao&t=168

I wonder how close Megumin's voice is to her real voice.