Boku no Hero Academia

Trying to put at least a little effort, feel free to post some headcanons and theorys I'm curious to know what the Sup Forums fanbase would do to this show, the only rule I ask of your headcanons/theorys is to keep it at shonen-level publishing.

Be welcome to waifufag or fujofag, just remember to use spoilers for lewds.

If you don't like a post don't bother name-calling, ignoring is way more effective.

Keep it civil and just don't be an asshole in general.

beware of grapes and vault boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mR6NxYaGQU
youtube.com/watch?v=TekmNjv0low
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does UA stand for?
>University Academica?
>United Airlines?
>Unseen asshole?

The Best

>remember to use spoilers for lewds
>If you don't like a post don't bother name-calling, ignoring is way more effective.
>Keep it civil and just don't be an asshole in general.
>this whole thread
Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

ULTRA ACADEMY

Requesting more cute toga stuff

I wonder where is Izuku's father and how he is going, and why the fuck he didn't call or send a letter one single time during all this time

Should we stop being HIV and go full blow AIDS then?.

Don't bother answering, you will not get one in turn.

>Should we stop being HIV and go full blow AIDS then?.
What? You think people not being civil is cancer, is that what you're saying? Have you been here two days?
>Don't bother answering, you will not get one in turn.
Don't reply in the first place if you're gonna pull this shit, champ.

I would've made Bakugou-Deku friendship actually real at some point. It makes me hate Deku for kissing the ass of his bully for so long.

I have her with her haid down, does it count?

I was convinced that Deku's dad was Endeavor at first. Now I just think that he's actually a villain and his mother keep the thruth away from Deku.

But probably... he will just never appear.

We need more bubble girl fanart

Man... it's impressive this character has any fan-art at all, she appeared for what? Two pages. I do like her design, but I have no idea how her quirk works.

so how do you think the next toga ochako encounter will go

We already learnt (for example in Suneater's inner monolog while fighting) that it is possible to "upgrade" your quirk. How should/could some of the quirks of the kids in UA evolve, so that they aren't totally outclassed in comparison to the heavy hitters (todoroki for example)? We already saw frog getting a camouflage technique. With that in mind, fire away.

His name is Hisashi (緑谷_久 - Midoriya Hisashi, 緑谷_出久 - Midoriya Izuku)
Hisashi (久) means long time and also a part of phrase Hisashiburi 久しぶり which means pic related. It also the Kanji that can be read as "Ku" in Izuku出久.

So, either Hisashi will never be relevant or he will become a plot point later on
My money's still on Inko becoming important to the plot later on though

Deku will start a normal conversation Uraraka just another normal-day at UA, then at the end of the conversation some hint will appear Uraraka will notice that something is off but only the readers will actually notice Toga as Deku.

Not so much an upgrade I guess, but I'd like to know what exactly Tooru's quirk is. Is that bright flash all she can do, or can she focus it more?

I prefer to see more izuku and toga

Todoroki is already at peak-level at my P.O.V the only thing he's gotta work is his balance between heat and cold.

Todo is too evolved (eugenics intended) you should ask about a weaker character.

I need more twice and toga fanart

Guys I actually really like the dub, All Might, Deku and Baku are gr8

Difficult to say... I'm more interested tough if Hori will or not reveal her face to the world at some point.

It seems unlikely.

Yūei (雄英?) is inverted kanji for "hero" (英雄 eiyū?).
From the Wiki.

yeah but ochako, tsuyu ,a mineta sound like shit

The only bad thing is stupid grumpy voice Todo. And lack of ''OH MY GEEWDNESS"

Bakugou and Monoma are even better than japanese

Forget Tsuyu... my god... almost made me hate the character.

Shiggy is garbage tier.

Post your waifu everyone

>tfw when the kanji components for are and 雄 - Yuu: Masculine, male, hero, leader> and Making it, loosely, "English Hero" and AM is THE all American hero
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

That would ruin the gag, I bet he saves that reveal for a long while.

I'm only on Ep. 5 of the dub, Ochako is bearable(which is exceeding expectations for female dub voices) but I haven't heard the others yet besides Iida, Aoyama and Present Mic, which are all OK, Present Mic is a lot better in Engrish than English though.

I've never saved anime girls pictures before...

i see what you did there

>Nothing happens
>The chapter

Can Hori stop with this dumbshit.

get them Kuwrowgiri

I refuse to pick just one

Really tough, why is so fucking difficulty for professional studios to do good female dubs? Abridgers and other parody channels don't seem to have this problem

youtube.com/watch?v=5mR6NxYaGQU

Are you for real? What were you expecting?

I'm kind of troubled by pic related now
Is this sequence telling that Toga is liking Deku for real? i mean she is asking him why he want to be a hero and what are his motivations, i looks like she is trying to figure out if Deku is like Stain since she is a Stainfag, is she going to betray de VA in a point just for Deku's sake? What the fuck?
I even highlighted the keys to make it less boring but i had to keep most of the panels to remember the context, sorry for my autims
i posted this first on the other thread, but now i get that the other is a containment thread so maybe this will do better here

no it means she's going to kill deku to become him (so technically if she 100% becomes him she'd be betraying the VA?)
she's not just a stainfag, she wants to become stain. everyone forgets that the shapeshifter also wants to become her target

i answered you in the last thread but i'm pretty sure it's a containment thread too

>responding to bait
you can do better, user

she's testing his character , kinda like when stain did it to izuku

We already know that she tries to become the person she "loves" the question is what does she do after that? For all we know she could've have loved the girl she is right now.

I think she just admires Stain and Deku for different reasons, and since she had Deku in front of her at the time, was just trying to get a better sense of him.

he had her curiosity , now he has her attention

It can't get better than this:

youtube.com/watch?v=TekmNjv0low

>Test 2: Long Jump
>onmywaytofuckyobitch
I don't know if it's sleep deprivation but that got me.

Toga's surface motivation has been imitation.
So obviously since she wants to become him she needs to know who he is. Maybe that's not all there is to it.
But maybe we'll see what's lurking deeper below the surface. I'll be damned if the two don't have a stand-off later this arc.
As for his relation to Stain, well both are uncompromising idealists.

So who's she attacking first , or will we see the girls fighting bane next chapter

I don't think she met deku there by chance, se went there searching for something

Mirio pass through both Twice and Toga while the girls side-fight.

Overhaul's not going away without giving Mirio some real shit.

Bakugo's wife is cute

hope mimic splits them up and we see toga being a stainfag by testing each hero to see if they're real heroes or not

Is Toga really a Stainfag though? That's the question that we need to answer first.
She was introduced alongside Dabi, a real Stainfag (I will be the one who carries out the hero killer's wish yadda yadda). There's also Spinner, another Stainfag.
Compared to them, Toga's more self-serving. She likes blood, that much is certain. And she wants to imitate, kill, and ultimately "become" somene she's obsessed with.

She's only obsessed with Stain presumably because Stain's always drenched in blood.
After she saw Izuku, we don't know if she's still obsessed with Stain or now is actively trying to pursue and imitate Izuku exclusively. I'm betting on the latter

black fails her test and we finally see a hero death

Bakugo was meant for comedy.

I have said this before but this arc just don't do anything for me.
I feel like Hori wanted this to be like the Zabuza arc in Naruto, but Stain don't really feel that intimidating and he goes down kinda easy to two kids who aren't even pros yet.

I thought the anime would make me like it a little more but it's not helping, I think it's the lack of builtup to him.
I hope we see Stain again later maybe not being such a bitch this time.
His end speech was great tho.

Is Eri really OH's daughter or is.that just the pros' conjecture?
If so do you think.OH specifically bred her.to have her quirk endeavor style, is she like the daughter of some woman he slept with that coincidentally lead Eri to get that quirk or is she some street orphan that he found haku/zabuza style?

well just cause she has that blood fetish doesn't mean she doesn't believe in stains ideals

>don't do
>don't really feel
>tho

he probably bought eri. this is the lead in to the greater arc about human trafficking and other illegal shit that happens

it's more evil if she is

I honestly have no idea what you are implying.

She is his daughter.

Her quirk is pretty much returning superhumans to their pre-quirk baby stage. Overhaul's only returns the human body to a "perfect" state.

He's implying you have terrible grammar and spelling, and he's right.

>Zabuza arc
no. It's been so long and my recollection is hazy, but Zabuza arc was definitely not about "event that majorly affects all the later events" and more about "the surprising relationship between a presumed "bad guy" and his "pupil/henchmen".

>Stage One: Demon energy thickens in the human world allowing invisible demonic parasites thrive and feed off human souls and spirit energy
>Stage Two: The size of the breach from demon world increases allowing humans to manifest powers at random.
>Stage Three: Demon energy starts to flood the human world and lower class demons manifest at will. Though not strong or intelligent, the demons are bloodthirsty and hunt humans at will.
>Stage Four: The final stage. The breach reaches a sizable diameter to shift from a rip in space-time to a physical passage allowing B-Class demons to pass en masse into the human world unrestricted.

What would you think if quirks were actually caused by a demon tunnel all this time and demons came pouring out of the tunnel next arc?

My top 5 girls
1.toga
2.mai
3.tsuyu
4.momo
5.jirou

Wew she is skilled as fuck, this just makes me confirm that when ochako restrained her she was either caught off guard or just pretending to get some blood
Now i just want her to give a flying kick and BTFO someone, she seems able to do that

So UA and Shiketsu are the best schools in Japan

what're the worst

is there a delinquent hero school full of a mix of kids with weird quirks, kids with good pro-tier quirks that have personality issues, teachers that are disgraced heroes and villain-turned-heroes, etc

>suddenly supernatural shit
i would feel betrayed and drop this manga so god damn hard

>I've never saved anime girls pictures
What the fuck sort of newfag are you?
>...
A massive one, apparently.

go away sensui

If Baku held some sort of a metal ball inside the closed hand in his AP style he could propell it away with a great force. Could be very effective if someone figured a way to do it without him sweating.

Wrong.

1. Mitsuki Bakugo
2. Midnight
3. Mt. Lady
4. Uwabami
5. Inko Midoriya

>Not one of the the two superior x-men songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
CRY FOR THE MOON

she's the only one beside the presumed Stainfags (Dabi and Spinner) that hasn't really displayed the whole "worthy hero, unworthy hero"
Her questioning of Izuku of his motivations can be seen as her effort to imitate him better. In addition she intentionally hurt him, which someone like Spinner even stopped Magnee from doing. I think it's pretty safe to say she's not a Stainfag (i.e wants to fulfill his creed) and originally joined the VA to be able to kill Stain. But her objective has shifted to Izuku

Sick.
Wanna discuss the series now?
>event that majorly affects all the later events
Is that really what Stain is?
He had a big impact on Deku Iida sure but other than that i don't really see how he was that important.

Do you think they spend girls' night out together?
Stabbing-Saturday in a bar somewhere and shopping for new knives together. :-)

Are you an animeonly or did you speedread through the manga? Honest question, because I'm not feeling like rewriting the whole events that has transpired in the manga. Besides, if you're an animeonly, it's a huge spoiler

i think it's pretty early to say that , wait to see how this arc plays out

i will agree that he was lamely implemented but to say that you can't see how he impacted other characters (there's literally a discussion about how stain affected an ongoing antagonist right now) is kind of obtuse.

what if toga tried to do her creepy blood fetish shit with deku while ochako witnesses and that pushes her to the edge

>ochako takes a floating pile of rubble and crushes toga with it
>ochako has that jealous killing sense in her eyes
>everyone else: "holy shit did she just kill someone"
>ochako realizes what she did

i know this is edgy as shit but i feel like something along these lines would flesh out her story some more

fuck me up boys

she could just not talk about it all the time like the other two

>And she wants to imitate, kill, and ultimately "become" somene she's obsessed with.
>We already know that she tries to become the person she "loves" the question is what does she do after that? For all we know she could've have loved the girl she is right now.

wait, what? is this in one of the side mangas or did i miss something?

also, could someone explain the deku = "can" / deku = "can't/useless" pun for me? I'm assuming it's based off a couple of kanji that can both be read で

Is there more Tsuyu in season 2? This will greatly impact how long it takes me to get around to it.

nay
it's pretty obvious she's going to do mind tricks on either deku or ochako.
and seeing how this arc is playing out i get this feeling she's going to ruse ochako as deku. we've also never seen her put his blood to use yet.

Manga-only(and season 1 only yet) here.
Has the only reason to watch season 2, Toga appeared yet?

yeah you're probably right

Im up to date.
Im just trying to idetefy what it is i don't like about that arc specifically.
Yea i just noticed that too.
But to be honest i kinda forgot about Togas motivation since she just randomly pops up.

less, sorry

very soon

So who will go "leave twice and stain to me" and fight them who are now even left besides Aizawa, Deku, Mirio and night eye?

Refer to Ocha-Tsu first encounter with her and Ocha restrained her. Back then she showed her true motivations (and her mental condition)

Can anyone post the Kaminari betrayal comic?

How would you feel if this arc with deku recueing eri and giving her to the police and we find it was toga in disguise as deku , and the scene plays out like it did in the license exam