Wait, so is this a harem or a slice of life romance?

wait, so is this a harem or a slice of life romance?

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/kamakura-aruki1107/entry-12294691548.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

I hope the main character gets hit by a truck how am I supposed to self-insert into him when he is THAT autistic

>loves game club
>defends game club
>refuses to join game club invitation from hottest girl in school who obviously likes him and only shows affection for random smelly neet girl because muh games aren't the same hurr-durr

if it wasn't for the pink hair pout faces I would have this show DROPPED in 2 seconds

Oh ok

It's garbage since it pretends not to be relationship garbage and then goes balls deep.

You will get the first glimpse of trashy misunderstandings in next episode. Tendou bullying is ok, so I can excuse that.

it doesnt deserve a 7

I'm mostly pissed about how Tendou seems really attractive in the light novels and manga, and really uanttractive in the anime.

At least there was the end of episode eyecatch thing. She looked attractive in that.

He defended just her for doing what she likes. And her courage for asking people to join her club

i like it but the threads are so fucking retarded

there's people who complain saying this is "us gamers" the anime so they spam that shit

And then there's people who complain because this isn't "us gamers" the anime and it is actually about relationship

gad dammit all i want is an anime about 2 couples that play videogames together

When the riajuu dude found out that his girlfriend actually liked him for something he did back when he was a nerd and then he acted all flustered around her, that shit was super cute.

If we get more shit like that then I'll definitely be continuing this.

go read houkago play or something, this series is about poorly written characters in poorly written situations with the only appeal being for super casual video game players that want to feel like they're better than other video game players

too bad he's gonna get cucked

Awww, poor guy doesn't deserve that

The MC is fucking insufferable, does he stop being such a faggot? I don't know if I can keep watching this shit.

he manned up and confess to blonde in vol 2

I mean more in the sense he was such an elitist when he's fucking awful at every game

>circle, cross, triangle, square
Why nips stick with this shitty layout? A B X Y is unquestionably superior

This is a schematic of "misunderstanding" from the end of Volume 7 (in Chinese)
If a person can summarize us
thank you in advance

>he manned up and confess to blonde in vol 2

It is rather the reverse
The blonde(karen) to confess

>The MC is fucking insufferable, does he stop being such a faggot? I

No he is always a faggot who is undecided about his feelings(Vol 8)

Does he really? That would completely ruin this for me, he seems like a genuinely good dude and the retard MC doesn't need another girl on him

/vr/ might have a thread up with manga and anime that's actually about playing vidya (and might have romance)

The moment you need a schematic is the moment you need to think what the hell is the author doing.

What in God's fucking sacred name?

Does anybody else feel like they go overboard with the "Us gamers, mirite lads???!". Wish they'd tone that shit down

Volume 8 just released, I know MC and Amano break up in the Volume 7 but can anyone translate this summary? It seems Chiaki and MC will become a couple....

ameblo.jp/kamakura-aruki1107/entry-12294691548.html

Possible, he realized he loves Chiaki too.

It basically ends with "Who will the MC choose" And I'm sure he's gonna choose Tendou, she's still the main girl.

I'm just watching it to see not/v/ get pissed off. Phenomenal leg design is a bonus.

For those of you who remember seitokai no ichizon, this is by the same author and set in the same universe. A side story confirms that Mafuyu is the one who got Tendou into gaming.

So there is Tendou, Amano, Tasuku, Aguri and Chiaki. But I see six names? there.

Why isn't there more than one manga chapter out?

Didn't Tasuku also break up with Aguri? How is that resolved?

I don't get it. Is the MC supposed to be likable? Because he's
>a filthy casual
>literally acts like a faggot
>chickens out at everything
>indecisive
>contradicts himself

I also find it disappointing how easily Tendou fell in love for MC. Not to mention MC didn't even do anything to deserve her (as of the anime). Japan seems to forget that having a self-insert MC doesn't make him interesting or likable. Chad and his gf, now they're interesting.

>Volume 8 just released, I know MC and Amano break up in the Volume 7 but can anyone translate this summary? It seems Chiaki and MC will become a couple....
So Tendo and Amano are going to break up?

sorry you dont relate to the beta but alot of japan will, also he did almost try to kill a man for shit talking his waifu so thats one reason she might fall for him.

This shit sounds like trash

Short black hair is cute. Cute!

Fuck off and take your xbox with you, underage faggot

>Schematic
What the fuck

Who won the Keibowl in SnI anyway?

Because Tasuku will finally hook up with Tendo

>misunderstanding schematic
>more complicated than the garbage mobage the MC plays

Sasuga Japan.

>MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Misunderstandings are fun!

dropped.

I don't know if its this but I made copypaste from Animesuki

Chiaki confesses to MC at the end of V6. V7 is about them deciding to continue as friends. They want to tell Tendou properly. Tendou overhears them, but mistakingly thinks they are planning to tell her that they are a couple... misunderstandings yeh.

Aguri and MC relationship is pretty good. Tasuku thinks a lot of his and Aguri's relationship. Aguri seems to laugh more with MC he thinks. He and Tendou discusses their relationship with each other.

Tendou clears things up with Chiaki. Tendou thinks that Chiaki and MC have more in common and that her and MC's conversations doesn't go anywhere.

Tasuku goes on a date with Aguri, Tendou with MC. Chiaki starts crying when she sees Tendou and MC kissing. Tasuku suggests breaking up with Aguri. Tendou suggests breaking up with MC.

Aguri & MC: "Eh-?".

Everyone already knew that pasta nigger

It's been spammed since the very first thread

I HATE misunderstandings.

So everything is already falling apart huh...

KISAMA

My shitty mongolian cave painting harems are getting more and more complex every year. Am I getting too old?

Is that Chiaki with long hair again?

Well, I can understand MC after reading the LNs, he's better suited with Chiaki than Tendou, although I hope first girl bullshit doesn't rear it's ugly head

This looks like a relationship chart from a telenovela.

What the fuck am I reading.

Chiaki deserves to win, fuck Tendou.

Jesus. I kinda liked the first two episodes and Tendou, Aguri and Tasuke seemed like a nice characters. Tendou is decent girl. MC is Saekano-level retarded (at least for now). And it turns out into this shitshow? What the fuck?

>chiaki falls for MC

WHY?!

they are basically genderbent version of each other

They are literally made for each other. Tendou is made for bullying.

I hope anime cuts down on this bullshit.

How the fuck do you not expect this? Of course she's going to fall for him.

Chad was just a first time thing because she was too autistic to know what actual love was.

Chad doesn't deserve this, MC already has two sluts.

Feels bad man.

Not a harem.

>nintendo isn't japanese
Stupid kid.

>Is a LN MC supposed to be likable
Take a guess.

Picked up.

>MC actually says and does what he wants while showing a bit of personality
>hurr-durr I can't self insert
He really isn't as autistic as you

Does pink even play or enjoy games? It sounded like she just does it too hang around Tasuku.

just finished ep2 and it's kinda fun I guess, gonna keep watching

soo who's this chiaki you guys mentioned ? the short hair cutie ? is she the same person as mono-san / the creepy gamer girl from the end of ep2 ?

>named ugly
>isnt ugly
She was a walking misunderstanding.

Yes.

MC is cute

its shit

If you're gay, maybe.

JUST TALK GODDAMN IT

The artstyle reminds me of that Oyari Somethingsomething guy. The Littlewitch artist.

But do the moonrunes mean?

been avoiding the threads, is Sup Forums gone yet?

ain't no Sup Forums on this thread, cause they only stick around after the ep drops.

Both, they're not mutually exclusive

MC is quite okay. He just wants to have fun with video games and actually is a good person. He's a bit insecure and thus prejudiced but not in the all too nasty/bitter fashion.

Whoever did the anime design should be fired.