ITT: Prove you don't have shit taste

ITT: Prove you don't have shit taste.

I still haven't seen Oreimo and still don't have any interest.

I'm not OP

Erika is easily my favorite character.

I watch and enjoy Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni while perfectly understanding its flaws.

You start.

I recognized Hyouka as the masterpiece it was.

but if I didn't have shit-taste, I wouldnt be on an anime & manga board

Only Gods amongst Gods come here.

My favourite anime is Evangelion, and Asuka has been my favourite since 2000.

Plebeians should be treated with nothing short of disdain.

Gantz had the best Shinjuku massacre out of the 20 or so that have been done. Izumi top dog.

P-Please find me and do the same, user-kun.

kohaku is best girl

No. Daikirai desu.

>Scathach is best girl
I know, right?

some of my favourite manga include
Eden (obviously the first 11 or so volumes are much better than volumes 14 onwards but a sharp decline you can easily ignore doesn't undo the impeccable earlier achievements)
The National Quiz
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (2 is my favourite)
Bakune Young
Kilico
Pokemon adventures (red, yellow and goldand silver arcs)
Great Teacher Onizuka
Sanctuary
Dorohedoro
Berserk
Witches
Ryuguden
Blame!
Boys on the Run (best hanazawa kengo)
Seizon Life (best fukumoto)
Parasyte
Japan Tengu Party Illustrated (I like Sexy Voice and Robo almost as much)
Yume Tsukai (if you think that my mysterios girlfirend x or his other unambitious series are better then you're a moefag with shitty taste)

As you can see, my taste is clearly within the 99th percentile of Sup Forums

You'l also notice that Toyokazu Matsunaga is the only author whom I included two works of because they were both very,very good and good in significantly different ways and neither significantly outshone the other.

Every other author I only included one manga from which I considered to stand out as their best work.

nearly all of you are fucking plebs with worse taste than me. if you think otherwise then prove it.

>No vagabond, no One piece, no ajin, no fire punch, no mob psycho, no snk

Tea is objectively better than Coffee

Nobody likes coffee, they're just addicted and need their energy boost

How can you fuck up your own thread so hard

>all these english translated series
>thinks he's better than me

Willful ignorance is one of the biggest signs of shit taste.

A true patrician can watch any show regardless of reputation and be critically engaged with it, understanding why it is so popular or reviled.

> a sharp decline you can easily ignore
What the fuck? No, you can't ignore the last five+ volumes of an 18 volume series, that's stupid.
> doesn't undo the impeccable earlier achievements
It doesn't undo them, it just lessens the overall quality of the work.
>Bakune Young
I disliked the jump after the second volume, wanted it to continue as it had been.
>Kilico
Fuck this manga. Pretty much a disaster of story construction, with a particularly shitty ending. Hell, I think I may have read it on your recommendation years ago (this post seems familiar), in which case fuck you.
> Sanctuary
Fellates the MCs too much for my taste, got dull.
> Berserk
Another one with serious decline in quality. You've probably seen whatever arguments I could make a million times already, so whatever.
>Boys on the Run (best hanazawa kengo)
Felt like rage for rage's sake, I didn't care about anyone after a while.
>Japan Tengu Party Illustrated (I like Sexy Voice and Robo almost as much)
I really liked this until they actually established the Party, then it got 2deep4me. Sexy Voice & Robo was great, though.

Rest are solid to great, though I never read Pokemon Adventures. I'm assuming the boasting shit is facetious on purpose, or else you're a faggot.

To me most tea tastes like dishwater no matter how long I steep it for, and even the nicest teas only taste ok to me. I love coffee but only drink it a few times a week so I'm definitely not looking for an energy boost

Enjoy your tea though, I wish I preferred tea since it's easier to find a crazy wide variety of flavours of it

Am I the only one who thought Parasyte was complete shit

I didn't think it was all that, but I wouldn't say complete shit.

My favorite girls are Horo, Nagisa and Shiki. I enjoyed Isekai a lot. I hate mecha.

I mostly pick shows based on how cute their girls are. I also mostly watch anime and read manga because of my sexual urges.

I can't prove that I haven't got shit taste. But I'm pretty sure everyone watching and reading the same stuff as I do has shit taste too.

I have watched Oreimo four times in a year. My other favorite anime include
>Toradora
>Oregairu
>Haruhi

manga most of the time > anime

>I hate mecha
I hate you.

whatever NERD
they're unworthy
you can when the first 8 volumes of Eden are so damn juicy
You're right about Bakune Young, I agree the 3rd volume was weaker but again, eh first 2 volumes ESP the first volume is so juicy.
suck my dick you pleb. The structure of Kilico is great ; it's a ride. the ending gives catharsis.
I agree on sanctuary too. only a few real opponents or obstacles, more from the political side. it does eventually get dull.
Yes Berserk does decline but still that's like 22 volumes of brilliance which is more than almost any great manga series.
Boys on the Runhas such compelling characterisation and interaction or "screenplay". Gut wrenching.
The reason I liked Tengu Party ilustrated more than Sexy voice and Robo is that while Sexy voice and rob is definitely more polished and goes down more smoothly, Tengu Party has that brilliant moment of epiphany where the teacher wonders why he wanted to create the tengu party.

Good on you for recognising the strenght of Yume Tsukai I expected that to cause the most controversy, similar to how Soul Taker and Le Portrat de petite cossette are the best Akiyuki Shinbo anime but shno's typical moefag audience hate them.

I certainy hope so. the minimum allowed opinion is that it is decent.

GTO is angsty teenage hot garbage. Some of the other series are good though.

it's mostly raucous comedy.

When it is dramatic and serious it appeals nottoangst but to righteous fury and justice.
the villains are just SO hateable. Seeing Tetsugawara (stalker glasses teacher) or Sho get their comeuppance is just so delicious. Miyabi Aizawa is the most rage inducing of all and unfortunately never gets a proper beat down or anything appropriate for the amount of shit she caused, but still it's so enjoyable to hate a villain that much.

>you can when the first 8 volumes of Eden are so damn juicy
>Yes Berserk does decline but still that's like 22 volumes of brilliance which is more than almost any great manga series.
I don't think you can judge a series just based on its highs, that's really not a full judgment. Particularly not in a series with an overarching plot structure that needs to be resolved. If I have to say "well, the first half was good," then I'd never call that series one of my favorites.
>Boys on the Runhas such compelling characterisation and interaction or "screenplay". Gut wrenching.
We're not going to agree on this, I suppose, but I really feel like it was just wallowing in itself.
> Tengu Party has that brilliant moment of epiphany where the teacher wonders why he wanted to create the tengu party
That was good, I agree, it's just all the ranting about the meaning of tengu and the bird-man-tengu and that shit that lost me.

>Good on you for recognising the strenght of Yume Tsukai I expected that to cause the most controversy
I haven't seen anyone who thought MGX was better than anything in probably 5+ years, so I think you might be living in the past a bit. It went fucking nowhere.
>similar to how Soul Taker and Le Portrat de petite cossette are the best Akiyuki Shinbo anime but shno's typical moefag audience hate them.
I can't agree about that, Bake is easily his best work.

I really like kyou kara ore wa, it is the only manga I reread every few years or so.

>Pokemon adventures (red, yellow and goldand silver arcs)
>yellow arc is one of his favorites
>But Ruby/sapphire issn't
What is wrong with you I can kinda understand not including ruby and sapphire, but yellow was just straight up garbage.

proved

fairy tail is the best manga ever made

schoolswimsuit

Dogs>Cats
Cat Girls>Dog Girls

Half right.
Wolfgirls>Doggirls>Catgirls.

>Akame ga Kill
The OP said to prove you DON'T have shit taste, user.

Lone Wolf & Cub is the best manga of all time.

I don't watch anime or read manga.

But do you read light novels?