Fate/Apocrypha:

Episode 4 in 16 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-apocrypha.com/news/?id=44074)
youtube.com/watch?v=IUn0r7oTGWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Episode 4 Preview (fate-apocrypha.com/news/?id=44074)

youtube.com/watch?v=IUn0r7oTGWE

16 until air or 16 until UTW?

Evil Cat finally getting her deserved screen time

16 until air and 72 until subs

What's the difference between a SENSOU and a TAISEN?

I want to protect her smile.

And subs in 116.

I like this show because I can watch it without subs and still enjoy it.

When will start getting to see more of best girl?

Strong and thick dragon dick

I saved this as SATDD

>Those :| faces in the last few panels
This made the ending so much better.

Find a justified flaw that doesn't make you look gay or racist.

Too sad Astolfo can’t appreciate the attention of his master like we would. I can’t understand why he is considered a boy. Nevertheless he seems very likable as helping the MC shows.

Jeannu.

REMOVE boring normal Jeanne

Make Shinjiku Alter Jeanne anime

Literally this

OP It is wrong to fall in love with a trap?

For anyone familiar with the Siegfried story, is he truly from the Netherlands, or did they confuse the Netherlands with Germany? I know the STORY is from Germany (or at least the Nibelungenlied version) but is the character from The Netherlands?

He is actually from Xanten (Germany), but thats basically Netherlands so I'll let that slide.

Used goods.

No, to love a truly convincing trap is what true Heterosexuality is all about.
I feel pity for those who know not this joy.

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Strange Fake adaptation when?

That's not Astolfo

Eventually.
Sony literally has a guy out in the yard with a shovel trying to dig up more Fate to adapt.

Is it wrong if I want to sniff her pantsu?

>watching Fate/shit in 2017
How do these people even exist?

Who is this fluid druid?

I must know, pls respond.

Just Google it.

Why is Jannu such a slut?

Is there any Fate girl who isn't a slut?

I cannot fathom the kind of diseased mind that actually appreciates the pandering nasushit cashgrab of the season instead of recognizing it as garbage for chunnis with more fetishes than they've had girlfriends.

Seek help, you desperately need it.

Is there anything more pathetic than a grown "man" who watches a show because he's sexually aroused by pictoral representations of the women he's afraid of in the real world?

Astolfo

Yeah, the guy who shitposts about it.

fuck off

That perfectly describe each FGOfag and gametard

Are you on Sup Forums for the (you)'s?

You wake up and see Astolfo next to you, what do you do?

anyone here would fuck her without a condom on.

I'm here to point out your crippling personality flaws and incomplete emotional development, but sure, if it makes you feel better.

Make a sakura edit.

Hating elves is speciesphobic, not racist.

Everything Fate related will be adapted at some point, you should worry about whether it will be any good.

Fate is the pinnacle of Sup Forums, no other franchise encapsulates the nature of this board like it does.

Do i have to watch the predecessor series if I'm just going to watch for Astolfo?

Give it ten years for Narita to finish it, then about a year for anime announcement.

Probably has shitty taste in anime

No

Backstabber. Will poison your food and steal your shit.

But she's already stolen my heart, what else is there to steal?

You're dignity and self-respect?

If I had either of those, do you honestly think I'd be here?

>But she's already stolen my heart,
She's probably going to go sell it at the black market.

>her

>stockings with garterbelt
Why is best boy so fucking gay?

I want more Loli killer

>Why is best girl is a guy?
because others are stupid bitchs.

Jeez it takes them that long to translate?

Asenshi spoiled us

Who is this cutie and why is she bandaged?

Kotomine's daughter who sleeps with demons for free.
She's into some really rough sex hence the bandages.

Best ship

There are none.

lewd

Cutest

I can't stand the thought of my sweet, gentle wife becoming a casualty of this story. How much longer till we can be reunited in GO?
How much longer must I suffer?
;_;

>having a retard for a waifu

Wow, rude.
Uncreative and/or new to boot!
You could've said a boat load of true stuff like how she's a physical manifestation of an old Jewish guy's desire to bone his cousin or made a joke about how she is a composite person, but nooooo.
Well I never!

I'll admit it was a low-effort insult, but one thing will remain true: you will never, ever, get you're waifu in FGO.

So a lot of people are watching this show just for the trap?

Sasuga Nasu.

Fran isn't really that dumb. Compared to most Berserkers, she still has rational and logical thought, and only really lost her ability to speak.

I hate that you are probably right.
A guy can dream.

Hmm... looks familiar.

Can boys love boys?

No.

Please save us from these shitty fate adaptions Grale-kun

When is this fucking franchise going to die?

Doki doki!

It just started, user. Wait for the FGO adaption.

She's stuck in Fate/Apocrypha.

>FGO
FGO is supreme cancer ultimate

>Hollow ataraxia
>Extra
>CCC
>Extella
>Fake/Strange
>Grand Order
>Case Files
You're in for a ride

I just finished reading the whole thing today and holy shit, this series is everything great about the Nasuverse. Gilgamesh vs Enkidu, Heracles being essentially mindraped into abandoning his principles by three very well thought out Commands, Dead Apostle vs smartass combat cyborg assassin priest, Richard the Round Table fanboy who turns everything he touches into Excalibur, someone literally summoning themselves as a Servant, Flat getting closer to giving Waver an aneurysm every day, everything about Fake Rider...

God damn, I fucking love it even if the pacing is glacial as fuck. I want it to end so they can animate it instead of this garbage.

Archer Herc is amazing

I love everything about his duel with Gilgamesh. From it being basically a complete reversal of Herc vs Gil in UBW to Herc no-selling a full-power Gate of Babylon to Hippolyta punching him in the face out of nowhere when he's trying to act all cool (and cockblocking Gil in the process)...honestly, Archer Herc is my favourite character so far, if only because every scene with him is fantastic.

Second favourite is Richard.

Why is Aoko so stunning yet never gets mentioned in any of the waifu or best body threads?

I think the praise comes from the fact that pacing is so glacial. Considering that it's supposed a simultaneous Fake/True War, that gives it about the same amount of Master/Servants as Apocrypha. Except Narita is just way better than Higashide, so he is able to give almost all characters an equal amount of attention to make them interesting.

That, and the assload of references to other Nasuverse works. I will honestly say that I never expected the random horror story from HA's intro to turn out to be Ayaka's backstory. And a random infodrop of how Shishigou delivered a hydra venom dagger to Dumas, Gray taking care of Waver after he collapsed, and all sorts of neat shit. I've only just finished Volume 2 and this is just so fucking engaging.