youtube.com/watch?v=WDyYj8fK1ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DuWAem2J0w
youtu.be/BszJJ-65JPA?list=PL5biZceIFYMN5eJzik7NkIJiht31nBMee
youtu.be/RfqJh9fS91E?list=PL5biZceIFYMN5eJzik7NkIJiht31nBMee
fanfiction.net/s/12582580/
tw.weibo.com/5468905934
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha i get it, little with academia haha little

It's time to stop, this threads are dead, let's just make one for the stream and come back in September

Post the OTP.

slug

squish

Friendly reminder that the decision to let Diana use the Shiny Rod + Great Triskelion with Akko completely changed the tone of the ending, the idea of Akko and Diana's relationship and the meaning of ChariotCroix's failure.

More Sucy

I can do that.

What's wrong with Diana's hand?

OST WHERE

32 HOURS UNTIL STREAM!
youtube.com/watch?v=WDyYj8fK1ZY

Here's a link to my favorite track and you can find the rest in the related videos
youtube.com/watch?v=4DuWAem2J0w

IS THIS THE OST STREAM

I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Sure pal.

check the archive

It's for the game dummy

He did it again! Who is this namefag?

Correct answer

My dudes.

>archive
Did a mega link get posted or are people just buying the CD's?

Just rival things.

Akko's feet.

Akko has cute, lickable toes!

Oh man I've waiting since Croix's appearance episode to get this song

youtu.be/BszJJ-65JPA?list=PL5biZceIFYMN5eJzik7NkIJiht31nBMee

I love how chunni it is, it's so perfect

Probably tastes delicious

>Lelouch enters the room
>youtu.be/RfqJh9fS91E?list=PL5biZceIFYMN5eJzik7NkIJiht31nBMee starts to play

>ywn have a cup of tea with Diana as she encourages you to follow your dreams and become better at what you do.

I want to kiss her cute little foot scar!

Cute Akko toes!

This.

>Akko uses the Shiny Rod + Great Triskelion alone
She was the Chosen ONE; Croix was only tangentially relevant regarding Chariot's failure; Akko's destiny is to surpass Diana.

>Akko uses the Shiny Rod + Great Triskelion together.
There was no Chosen ONE; if Croix had been able to work her differences with Chariot they would have been able to use the Great Triskelion together. Akko won't surpass Diana, they are the strongest when they work together.

>and the meaning of ChariotCroix's failure.
I'm interested to read your interpretation of that.

Sasuga Diana.

Link got posted and died almost immediately

Made a thing from that lineart.

good taste

I'm glad that reserved this track for the broom race alone, but I wish they didn't play the other tracks so repetitively.

ALL HAIL DIANA

I read a fanfic earlier that ran with the idea of Diana running a flowershop and becoming infatuated with Akko after she comes in to shop one day. My problem with it, that image, and a lot of fanworks is how emotional they tend to play Diana.

HEIL

Nice! I love Shiori's stuf.

Left or right Sup Forums?

>ywn cuddle with this Witch late into the night while she shitposts on Sup Forums

Why live?

Mugino under a different name.

post more very little witches

:(

Cuck characters?

Same user from the last thread who just started watching this show I'm about 13 eps in and I have to say REALLY like this show its not my favorite Trigger anime but its the comfiest Trigger anime I've seen and I really like the character development with Akko and Diana so far I just hope that Suzy and Lotte get some good development later cause it seems the shows gotten stagent with them. Also I hope to see more of Amanada and her crew (I don't remember their names) in the rest of this show. I'll inform you guys of what I think when I finish it if you care. Caio.

also ep 8 was best ep so far ep 5 was worst. Lotte's still my favorite which even if she's a paper weight.

anyone have that image of Andrew cucking Diana?

>I hope that Sucy and Lotte get some good development

Who?

>I just hope that Suzy and Lotte get some good development later
user, I'm so sorry.

You will properly remember Constanze's name by the end.

Jasminka... no one really cares.

You poor fool

>I just hope that Suzy and Lotte get some good development later cause it seems the shows gotten stagent with them

fanfiction.net/s/12582580/
no one asked for this so here it is

>I don't remember their names
Jasminka and Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger for future reference.

After this steam the threads should really stop. There won't be another QA until September at the earliest
We've had a good run anyway

never
if these threads stop i'll have no place to steal reaction images from

gesundheit.

I'm going to continue the threads just to spite you now.

I cried with Chariot during this scene...

can someone link the artist of this?

Fuck Woody, both Croix and Chariot deserved better.

>Candy Cigarette Trees
The thought of a tree of unpleasant candy chalk is not what I call good imagination fuel.

I tried to find them, but as far as I know the name in the bottom corner refers to some Chinese Twitter rip-off which I cannot figure out. Furthermore I couldn't even manage to properly locate the last character in the name in a text program.

And just searching LWA on the site yielded nothing.

Keep looking for anything else to blame, Croix, you had a lot to do with ruining Chariot's life. Stop denying it.

I know right?
If it weren't for Woodfucker then none of the bad things in LWA would have happened.
Akko would have kept her flight magic, Croix would have been happier working on alternative ways to save magic, Chariot would have probably still become an idol just without the rod, and both Croix & Chariot would still be together as friends.
Woodfucker can rot in hell.

Stop trying to kill the threads just because you're too weak to go cold turkey off cute witches.

Croix a shit. Was really that difficult to help Chariot after she graduated instead of going and become a salty neet and messing up her shit? Damn, well at least she's properly paying for her damage now and trying to be a better person.

Good one. Though I don't know why you would mix the continuities like that.

That was enjoyable and oftentimes amusing.

Good night Sup Forums

No! Stay and help us keep the thread alive with discussion and theories!

Woodfucker is evil theorists were right all along.

Is Diana too perfect? Discuss.

I honestly hope that she becomes the main antagonist for Season 2.

Heh

candy cigarettes are the best shut the h*ck up
i was like 'darn what did akko and diana do together' and i couldn't come up with enough shit from the tv series so i yolo'd it
:)

Okay so here's a question.

Why is that story written perfectly fine and eloquently while you're typing like you're as drunk as Akko in that picture right now?

The smut and waifufagging will be the death of (my respect for) these threads

Only reason I'm still here is because my therapist recommended I explore LWA as a creative outlet rather than shutting it out completely cause I had a relapse of gender dysphoria after watching it.

>33 IPs

This flop is over, why do you still making generals?

you're more fucked than ficfaggots

Did they ever explain where she got the scar from?

trying to ride her broom when she was a kid? do you even watch the fucking show

Yeah but at least I'm not writing stories about how characters from a cartoon are fucking on the side.

>Croix would have been happier working on alternative ways to save magic
We already saw that. She tried and the best she could come up with was a pseudo recycling magic system, which was damn impressive. However, The Triskellion was the way and Croix knew it perfectly. The thing is that she wanted to use it herself.

>Chariot would have probably still become an idol just without the rod
Most likely, who knows how much it would have lasted, though.
>And both Croix & Chariot would still be together as friends.
We don't know that, if something like jealousy took things to the point it was taken, then their relationship was more fragile that one would have thought. Chariot was the one who literally saved their friendship at the end.
>Woodfucker can rot in hell.
Woodfucker did nothing wrong.

A therapist recommending to push gender dysphoria aside and hope it gets better? I hope I misunderstood that horror story.

no not to push it aside, to explore the reason that it came back. Pushing aside gender dysphoria is what I did about a year ago, and I thought that had worked but it came back last week with a vigor

dude
there's a time and a place for diction and syntax and it's not on forchins

>creative outlet
Are you a drawfag or a writefag?
Why are you still here?

I think I found what you were looking for.
tw.weibo.com/5468905934