Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

Why did he Code Geass anyway

Why didn't he just use mind control on everyone, preventing them from hating him?

he had feelings for him

Suzaku is larger than him.

Why didn't he use his Geass to get laid?

He missed

Not only were all his men except Diethard against it, he himself didn't want to do that to his friend. Did you even watch the show?

Why would he even tell Euphemia that he could have made her kill nips if he wanted to?

>making a Code Geass thread on summer neo Sup Forums

He had plans for Suzaku, in the first season he had planed giving nunnaly hand in marriage to suzaku, Suzaku would take care of her and Nunnally would live a simple but good life, that would leave Lelouch free to focus on destroying his father.

Only later he discovered Suszaku had a fetish for martyrdom.

Why couldn't lelouch be a girl?

Because that's gay.

The nips hate good things

But Lelouch has 2 cm on him

That might have been more fun

Suzaku is larger where it matters and that just killed Lelouch's confidence.

I don't know if you've ever looked at his pants but Suzaku is rocking nothing past a 4 incher

Have you never been close to anyone?

So when is the new one coming out?

Yeah but he's supernatural levels of /fit/. Lelouch probably imagined Spinzaku finger blasting Euphie at 6000 mph and realized he had no right to take that away.
Besides, though I'm no expert bulge recognizer nobody in CG seems to have penises at all.

That just makes it even worse for Lelouch.

They were gay lovers

It's okay, I've never had friends either.

Nunnally is terrible as a woman though.
If she ever gets married it would be due to political reasons.

He couldn't get together with his waifu CC then.

>consensual heterosexual sex is gay

Yes, faggot.

Because the virgins would get mad. It's a taboo topic.

she could be bi.

>Kill Suzaku
>He dies
good fucking job retard

>Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?
You don't kill your enemies. You defeat them. They can't appreciate your victory if they're dead.

would his geass work on blind people?
would it work on his sister's mental-trauma-induced blindness, who actually has perfectly functional eyes?

I think the next season should explore this question more thoroughly

Because Code Geass is fujoshit pandering garbage and one of its core themes is the pairing of Suzaku and Lelouch and their sexual lust for each other after having been so cruelly separated by fate. They did that because it worked really well in Gundam Seed with Athrun and Kira.

This.