Poor Design Changes

They could not have made him any uglier. Truly awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZPN8AQ_ofg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The manga is better, as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZPN8AQ_ofg

Those line weights are atrocious. You must be joking.

Before and after what? I need some of this shit as well.

Why does his eyes slope downwards on the right?

Kill yourself. It's an old manga.

>It's old so it's bad properties are negated.

No.

A parasitic lifeform fuses with Shinichi's hand, and he undergoes several changes. He basically goes from a beta dweeb to an alpha in both emotional and physical forms.

So he's the Nutty Professor?

More like if Peter Parker were bitten by a radioactive hydra.

His best design is just after heart "transplant" and when he looks for his "mother". When he starts running towards parasite signal was the best part of the series IMO.

>Being this retarded

>mother
She didn't deserve that end.

Wasn't Cap.America bitten by hydra

Chadnichi was based

>Someone doesn't like the same manga as me, so they're retarded.

Try again.

No it's that it's old as fuck and if you planned on making the arguement that it looked bad then you should first know that it's reason for looking as such is because it is old. Fucking goml you goof

bitching and moaning about art style is the most plebeian of criticisms

It doesn't matter why it looks bad. If it looks bad, there's no point in reading it.

Art style is imperative. If you don't know why, you cannot understand beauty.

>These characters are so well developed and the story's not bad either
>The art sucks though, therefore any other good qualities are immediately negated

It's not that the other good qualities are negated, but the work as a whole is less enjoyable. Why read something with a good story and bad art when you could read something with a good story and good art? Poor time allocation. Maybe you're the retard.

That's an awful excuse. Ashita no Joe had better fundamentals and it came out in 68

>to an alpha
More like edgelord. Everything post heart surgery was shit in terms of character

>it's old so the flaws don't count!
What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

>Every anime released before the 90's is bland because it looks like ass
No I'm definitely not the retard

>>Every anime released before the 90s looks like ass
What the fuck is with this thread?

>implying pre-90s anime has poor art by default

Not remotely what I said. I want summerfags to leave.

>Anything that's not screaming and beating your chest over tragedy is being an "edgelord"
Nope. It's what happens when you put someone in a life or death situation. Try killing your mother's alien-possessed corpse, watching your father spiral into drunken depression, and then giving a flying fuck about a fucking dog while there is still an indefinite amount of the things in your fucking city.

thats the same person?