I heard this boy makes Sup Forums sweat and question their sexuality, it is true?

I heard this boy makes Sup Forums sweat and question their sexuality, it is true?

>question my sexuality

Nope. I'm 100% straight but if I met a boy like that I'd dick him down good and hard and there's no shame in that.

Nope. Girls only, no penises allowed

>Question my sexuality
I've know I was gay way back since Ed from Cowboy Benop

>boy

Yeah, right. There is a point where having a penis does not matter anymore. Too bad 3D boys will never be as cute as 2D boys. That is why I will never do gay shit.

As the Greeks always believed, only a bottom is gay.

yes it means your a faggot

only newfags

These authors draw a girl and call it a boy.its retarded. That thin is a fucking girl and should not have a dick

I'm beginning to miss Hestia now that the meme girl of the season isn't even a fucking girl.

yes

Liking cute boys has nothing to do with sexuality, OP.

There's no question. Sup Forums is almost as gay as /fit/.

No. I don't like him.

I'd lick astolfo's anal hole.

>this season meme girl is actually a meme boy
What did Sup Forums mean by this?

that boys make the best girl.

Traps are gay

A mouths a mouth, but as soon as you take a dick in the ass there's no going back

I don't know user, have you seen some of the traps that exist or existed? Frank Wolf, Charlie Somik,etc?

That best boy is actually best girl.

BREED MALE GIRLS

I wanna be astolfo :(

Why does Hirano always make the boys objectively prettier than the girls in his works? It's no surprise that most of the doujinshi for his works are gay as fuck

Astolfo is a semen demon, nuff said.

>question
You're still questioning?

Of course not. I'm very secure about my sexuality ever since I realized I was gay

This I accepted i was gay upon laying eyes on Astolfo almost 4 years ago.

Wanting to fuck a trap is as straight as you can get, it means you like girls so much you'd fuck anything that looks like one.

Yoichi > Astolfo

Truth right here fellas.

>t. someone who wants a dick up his ass

did you even read what he said LOL

All anime characters look like girls so I don't feel bad about it at all.

cute

God told me traps aren't gay.

no traps are definitely gay
dicking them/wanting to dick them is not

He just doesn't want to admit he's gay.

Yeah, I readit, haha, LOL!

Considering most trapfags here seem to like traps for the dick rather than for their appearance, I kind of doubt that assumption. Especially when you see that many trapfags suddenly would dislike a character if said character didn't have a penis and was an actual girl.

>question their sexuality
We've been long past that for a long time.
Most people don't even understand what sexuality is. It's just a meme really.

>There is a point where having a penis does not matter anymore
Are you kidding? That's the attraction of traps. The penis.

It makes you want to bully them.

>liking boys has nothing to do with sexuality
Actually, it proves that no one is straight.

>ITT: closeted gays.

Come on, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but it's annoying if you keep making excuses on how traps are not gay, instead of embracing your homosexuality and making it public.

And that sounds pretty gay.

It's beyond gay user.
It's an attraction to bullying.

Nah, I'll take some gender benders though

I might be gay, but it's the kind of gay where i'd only fuck actually cute feminine boys and convincing traps. That, or just girls