Opinion on tokyo ghoul

Opinion on tokyo ghoul

It was pretty enjoyable to me. It was one of my favorites for that season. Never understood why some hated it or the protagonist. I never saw the second season or read the manga though. I'm considering reading the manga one day, perhaps when it is complete. I would rather read it all in one go.

Since it would be silly to exoect avoiding spoilers in a place like this I found out about Kaneki and Touka despite not reading any of the manga at all. I thought it was hilarious and a little sad how people flipped out over it and got angry.

shit

second season is fanfic garbage

manga is good

Original manga good, anime shit and re bad.

First manga is okay, although it was definitely at it's worst when it was trying to be an action manga.

Re is absolute fucking dogshit. Dropped by chapter 32 because of how much nothing was happening.

It's a fucking mess

Cool ideas, pretty interesting first season up to the point which the hero became an edgelord.

Garbage anime adaption, the first manga was enjoyable and the first half of the second one is good.

Pretentious edgy garbage

It was all worth it for Eto

First manga was entertaining up until the halfway point t when you realize nothing will ever be explained. The art during the action was a complete mess you can't tell what is going on. There is a lack of exposition in many characters that are introduced. By the end of the first manga you will wonder why you read it because nothing was accomplished.

The sequel manga is absolute shit and don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. In fact I would steer clear from this series you will only end up disappointed.

First manga was good

sequel manga got bad 1/3 of the way

forced edginess

Bunch of emofags trying to be cool.

just a buncha clowns....I AM VANCOUVER!

I think it's pretty insane how theres a lot less shitposting after Kanki and Touka fugged

they finally fucked? I dropped that shit too early, it seems

Dictionary definition of mediocre. I like it though.

poor man's Kiseiju

Edgy shit

One of the coolest premises in anime, Ghouls are people who are strong as FUCK and have various cool tentacle things, they can only eat human flesh and C O F F E E

But the whole story is shitty garbage, could have been great

I liked the main character before he became generic edgelord #134. afterwards that the series devolved into a typical action manga with poorly drawn action scenes.

Watched the first season. Some of the most retarded, sloppy writing I have ever experienced. Complete mess in all aspects. Didn't help that it took itself way too fucking seriously.
I still consider it an enjoyable trainwreck, though. Like Guilty Crown.

good OP

>First manga was entertaining up until the halfway point t when you realize nothing will ever be explained
wut

There are continuous answers to stuff and it's bloody clear that Ishida had a comprehensive draft before he started out.

Anime is pretty bad, first season too.Manga is good.

the fanbase put me off ever trying it.
then a month ago i gave in to curiosity and ended up binge reading the entire series.
now i have to wait for weekly chapters

trips of truth
kiseiju is great, didn't need edge to succeed

Hey your hated

First manga is a good read. Sequel manga starts underwhelming, slowly gets better and then drops hard halfway through.

The anime is garbage.

Anime is crap all around, Root A is extra crap.

Manga was great until around chapter 60 of :Re, after which it took a phenomenally tragic (pottery) nosedive in quality and hasn't recovered ever since.

>theres a lot less shitposting after Kanki and Touka fugged
Ha ha ha. You know nothing.

First one was alright for a standard powerlevel shonen. :Re is hot garbage though.

pretentious garbage targeted at angsty teenagers, right up your alley i think