Re:Creators

O

sa>still page 7
stop

this op is cancer

learn to Sup Forums, fag

Still no subs?

Why would you even need them? They flip cards and recite lines from the show.

Gotz von Inolichingen!

So there was a special so no episode 16 this week ?

Yes.

MY DEAD THREAD

>No Hime for 3 weeks if she keeps skipping characters

>skipping episodes

I'm just gonna drop this here.

Well the last few episodes will be all Altair all the time.

>Aliceteria is so beautiful
>Even more beautiful when she's angry
>Extra beautiful when she's suffering

The true heroines of the show.>>

SUBS WHEN?

no subs today

I love Minase's show!

They didn't even get Toyosaki on the special. I hope next one has Toyosaki and Sakamoto. Or even better, something relevant to the show.

>shitty VA ep
I'm ditching this thread I'll be back next week I'll miss you guys

what a shitfest, i wonder what were they smoking when they saw the schedule and though "ok, this looks good"
>recap
>episode
>episode
>special
>episode
>special again
just 3 episodes in almost a month and a half and the pace of the show doesn't help, all hope i had with this show is gone

You and me both. The horrid pacing is why Magane shines the brightest. She brings life to this dead series.

They should have made an episode where they force Selesia to watch the Vogelchevalier animu while Rui and Yuuya riff on it and Meteora bullies her character like in episode 13.

D-don't worry, Meteora-chan sure did reassure us that everything is fine with the production not long ago.
Fucking hell.

I'll buy it off of you

>just one episode of Vogelchevalier anime with Meteora, Yuya and Rui bullying Selesia for each dumb and cheesy moment in it
that would have been a million times better of what we got, hell, that concept would work with a 1 cour show
>anime characters become real, they have to watch their show with other anime characters bullying them

WTF they just postponed the episode once again

to when now ?

ded show

zzzzzzzzzz

Don't cry, Seiba.

This is why Altair should win.

So, what did they air instead of the episode?

3Dteora and the others show.

I just hope they make an episode where they properly explain evertyhing. How many tweets give how much power level, do niconico comments count and how, what kind of abilities are possible, how are they planning to get more likes and so on. I mean they have Meteora and glasses woman, surely they could use one of them could just casually mention this. I have being left in the dark.

Jesus this special was terrible
>seiyuu are just screeching
>all have the exact same personality
>they play some shitty game
>nothing interesting to discuss like hints to future plot movements

This show is fucking dead.

I mean, we did know that they we were going to have at least 3 episodes of 'specials'.

Although man this was a terrible way to fill that time.

wait this is the special ? i was thinking it was some animated thing FUCK THIS SHIT

MY RUBBER NEN

The next one in two weeks will be the same three going to an onsen.

Fuck. I guess thinking they could be trusted after the recap had some self awareness was a mistake. Can they not give a fun SoL episode at least? This show is severely lacking in non infodump interactions.

subs where reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There is no episode today.

Meteora assured me there weren't any production problems, she said the industry was fine! Why is this happening?

I haven't seen a single anime that didn't have this many recap/specials and wasn't actually a disaster behind the scenes

Since she lied about that she probably lied about Altair being evil as well.

So why didn't they just put two specials next to the recap? A three weeks breather between cours would be better than this fucked up schedule with one or two actual episodes at a time.

There are probably time skips between each of the pauses. 16 will be after the first elimination chamber episode and 17 already close to the final battle.

I never would have guessed this show would literally become the "Minase and others show"

I almost have to think that the series underperforming as hard as it is is causing severe hang-ups and alterations on the production side of things.

Worst case scenario they threw out their original plans for the entire latter half of the show and are writing new shit by the seat of their pants to cap the entire IP as thoroughly and cheaply as possible.

The smug is all the more meaningful now.

I don't see any reason to align specials with time skips if it shits all over schedule.

Specials were announced before volume 1 went on sale. It's literally impossible to write and animate an entire cour while it's airing.

They planned for these before airing. I am certain given the amount of advertising, merchandise and prescreenings, meme seiyuu etc aniplex expected this to be a huge hit. But it flopped so the franchise is definitely over.

>It's literally impossible to write and animate an entire cour while it's airing.

I was under the impression this was almost the norm, barely finishing an episode by the day it airs as opposed to the "finish it and throw it in a vault for six months until it airs" approach of western media.

What was special about it?

It does happen, god eater and kekkai sensen had delays for this reason. Anno made up Eva as he went along.

That's what happens by the final episode in a two cour if production was okay the entire time. If production isn't okay they have to use recaps. Producing 10 episodes of new shit just in time would require skill that nobody at Troyca has, they would just make it a split cour.

maybe this will finally be a lesson that what really matters in an anime is the content and that you can't force shit down the viewers throats just like that, but who am i kidding, they will just addapt a LN with a gary-stu self insert and call it a day

>what really matters in an anime is the content
Rember when Log Horizon sold better than SAO?

Pretty good special.

Would someone explain what this hiatus is about? They just had a recap episode two weeks ago.

There will be another one in two weeks. Everyone involved in production of this show is retarded.

Everything is fine, this isn't a sign that production is going poorly, the show will be even better, nobody knows how the story will end.

Hiroe's script came to 22 episodes so they are doing specials to pad out to 25 episodes instead of something fun like a beach episode or SoL episode.

21 episode. Episode 13 wasn't in the script.

Isn't the script going to pass the anime with these delays since it updates everyday? It already reached Hikayu and Syo intro.

There is no problem with the animation studio, there's not enough plot and they have to fill slots for 25 episodes. It's cheaper for aniplex to do those specials than pay for 3 animated episodes and seiyubuta like it more than the actual anime.

This is just infuriating. Again, they could have soon good filler such as the creations interacting with the world.
>doujins
>arcade
>beach

But noooooo.

>pay animation and seiyuu work for 3 episodes
or
>record staff interviews and seiyuu doing stuff for 3 episodes
Time is money, episodes already get finished only one week before airing (best case scenario). This plan could have even worked if the pacing of the anime was better.

Is she talking about the size of Soda's dick?

The weird thing is that there is clearly more than enough plot for 26 or even more episodes. We are over 2/3 and we have Selesia, Yuya, Hikayu, Aliceteria, Blitz and Magane subplots unfinished and Rui arc was offscreen. And we still have the main Altair/Souta/Setsuna arc plus the elimination chamber/creators part to finish.

No one will sub the specials while they, probably, contain some pivotal info. Fuck Daiz

no one aside from seiyuufags care about the special, and since Amazon didn't subbed them no one will

>There is no problem with the animation studio
>Troyca
Are you fucking serious? Episode directors and storyboard artists are literally whos, key animators can't draw a fucking hand to save their lives. Troyca is worse than A-1.
>It's cheaper for aniplex to do those specials than pay for 3 animated episodes and seiyubuta like it more than the actual anime.
The term is koebuta. They may watch the episode but they don't give a shit about the show. Hell, most of them probably didn't even watch it and just tuned in for Inori. There is no merit in entertaining that kind of people. Regular japs who watch the show were fucking mad that they got seiyuu shit instead of an episode after a recap and they sure as hell won't be happy when there is another one after episode 16.
It would be cheaper to not make the show at all but they did. Might as well put in some effort at this point.

There was zero new info, let alone something pivotal.

Why are they doing stupid specials like this when they could at least make a short episode showing Selesia and Meteora's crossover show or something? Just have the most junior animators do it on the cheap.

I miss the fun.

>episode 10 was 20 years ago

They could have at least released full world etude this week as an apology.

They did that three weeks ago though.

World Étude is 4 minutes long. That screenshot for example wasn't in the ED version.

That wasn't the full video.

ah they decided to stop hime by trapping her in infinite hiatus
genius

Wait, so next episode will count as the 16th one or the 17th?

I've given up on this shit. There's too many other good shows to watch this season. I'll probably binge watch it after it's done just to see what happened. I only keep checking these threads to see if Charon shows up and starts kicking ass. That's about the only thing that can make me pick this back up.

2meta

>The weird thing is that there is clearly more than enough plot for 26 or even more episodes.

This. Just look at the speeches Meteora and Rui gave, that's content that should have actually been shown. The development is good and interesting but the show is so lazy. And then it doesn't even try with the rest of characters on government team. There's more than enough content to go through for 25 episodes, they just spent too much time on the lamest parts.
They only have interest in showing onscreen development if they are planning to kill the character soon so the audience can feel something and go to the funeral for that publicity.

Why not do flashbacks instead of these special episodes? Flashbacks to Selesia and Yuuya's worlds would be awesome and provided needed background for character development. All we got was a short shitty flashback to Alice's world that didn't tell us anything new. Other shows like Fate don't seem to have any trouble doing flashbacks to develop their main characters.

see you next week

Because animation costs more money than just having seiyuus being silly on screen you fucking idiot.
And it's not an episode, it's a special.

I stopped watching after episode 13. I'll start watching again if Charon shows up and does something. I'm sure the latest thread will let me know if that happens.

see you next week

Only if Charon shows up.

see you next

Only if Charon